Just stfu!(AJ) part 1

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

quick update before i dance so enjoy!

We had been at the dorm for a hour. I was so glad when Soohyun decided it was time to leave. All of sungjae's flirts was pissing me off. And I got even more pissed off at Dongho who didn't even tell him to stop. Instead he flirts back. So yeah. I refused to talk to him. I just spent my whole time talking to Soohyun.Which was fine.I mean he told me why he did what he did with Ren. And honestly I feel kinda bad for him. I mean they both weren't sober. And the looks he gave to Hoon and Kiseop. It made me feel for him. It really did. I could imagine how much pain he has been going through. But I also found out how he has been beating himself up for it. I rub his shoulder one more time before we get in the van. We start headinbg to the dorm with Eli driving because Soohyun said his wrist hurt a little bit. I see him scratch his arm one more time.

"Are you sure you're okay Soo? You've been scratching your arm all day." I ask. He nods. We reach the dorm in a hour. Soohyun goes to his room and I follow him quietly. He goes inside the bathroom connected to his room. But he didnt close the door like he usually does. I watch him as he pulls a razor out and starts cutting where there had been a scar.

"Soo!" I yell and grab his hand. He looks at me startled.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" I continue screaming. I hear people come in behind me. I stick his arm under the water. I see Hoon get the first aid. 

"Everyone out! I'll take care of him." He says. We nod and head out. I look back one last time and see Hoon kiss Soohyun.