V

Butterfly of Heat.

Kibum was sitting in the van, alone and the manager was standing outside. The blonde had thrown argument at their manager for being alone since he needed a moment for himself to think over the news he had received and he wasn’t happy about that. How could that be possible? Okay, he had those symptoms, but how could this happen to him. He knew who had done this to him. He doubted whom he had to tell first about the news.

 

“Kibum… can you tell me what happened inside the office?” the manager asked from the other side of the door.

 

He couldn’t tell it yet. No… the manager would kill him if he knew it from the start.

 

Should he tell their leader maybe, who could maybe help him. He was still young, but he had that wise aura around him and everybody could share his or her burdensome with him, even when it was just the smallest thing of an empty bottle of soap. Also, just a stupid gag from the man, could make him smile again and maybe forget about the thing that was happening to him.

 

Also there was Jonghyun, his best friend. He could sit for hours next to him, listening to the most uninteresting stories and still give his opinion on it. Also he would be there to hug him when it was an important need at that moment.

 

Or Minho who wasn’t his closest friend yet, but he was willing to listen. Also he was more standing out of the situation from his side, but mainly knew about Taemin’s secret adventures with him. Maybe he was a good idea since he could tell Taemin then. Another thing why he should tell Minho is that they actually share a room together…

 

Or should he immediately go and tell Taemin as first? He needs to know it after all since it would be their child and even when they aren’t together he has to help him.

 

One of his last solutions is that he should call his close friend, Hyeongseop, who isn’t in the group and maybe has a whole different view on the matter. He sighed since he didn’t know what to do now and just kept sitting there with his hands in his hair, while the words from the doctor were replaying in his head.

 

 

•“Come in, Mr Kim,” the doctor said, while pointing in the small examination room.

 

The blonde entered the room and immediately sat down on the chair, while the doctor came to sit in front of him and vowed his hands while looking at him. The doctor waited for him to start his list of complaints.

 

“See doctor… I’ve been extremely tired lately. Even after a not so heavy schedule I fall asleep on the couch. Also in the morning I’m so nauseous and mostly end up throwing up. I’m dying with headaches and my back hurts a lot. The manager said I had to come today since everybody is getting worried,” Kibum told everything, not all but the most important things.

 

The doctor had been nodding throughout the whole story, writing down everything and now he was just staring at his paper, thinking what he should do next. Something in the story was very odd.

 

“Take your shirt of, please,” the doctor said while standing up from his chair.

 

A little bit uneasy the younger stood up, undressing him until he was standing there without his shirt and went to lie down on the examination table. Then the doctor started a whole examination, ending even with an echography to make sure that the doctor’s idea was right of not. After that he nodded and ended it.

 

“You may dress yourself again and can you wait outside? I need to discuss this with my colleague,” the man said, passing him paper so he could clean off the gel from his stomach.

 

Quietly he did what was told and when he had his shirt back on, he took his jacket and bag, walking out the room. He sat down on the chair next to it, where also the manager was sitting.

 

“And?” the man asked, curious to know, since he was really worried over the blonde.

 

“I have to wait,” Kibum answered while sitting there, waiting for when he could enter again.

 

Seconds turned into minutes and those seemed to be ages. Several people had passed a couple of times and both were getting nervous, until they heard a click coming from the doctor’s office.

 

“Mr Kim…” the man said, a small smile on his face and went back inside.

 

Quickly as he could he went back inside and saw that there was another man, which wasn’t even Korean. He smiled also when the young man sat down, without asking any questions.

 

“This is something really rare. Never we have seen this before and there are theories over it, yet it has never happened. But first we need to ask you…do you have a male partner?” the doctor asked, while he and the other were smiling like they had done the discovery of the century.

 

“Yes,” the rapper replied while his cheeks were turning red in embarrassment but then he realised what they had asked him and he looked up at them with wide eyes.

 

“Then we can conclude that our theory is true,” the other doctor said, sounding very much like an American.

 

“Yes… Mr Kim, we should congratulate you with this. You’re the first man in history,” the other one said, walking closer to take his hand and shake it.

 

“What is going on?” the famous idol questioned not getting a thing of what was happening.

 

“You’re expecting a baby,” the Korean doctor said.

 

At that moment he was really shocked and stared with wide eyes. His head was spinning with all the new received information, but also he was thinking. This can’t be true, right? Guys can’t get pregnant or? •

 

 

Now he was still sitting in the van, thinking whom he should tell first about it. There were many options to choose from. His band mates and then especially Taemin should know about it, or his close friends like Woohyun or Hyeongseop. A silent tear rolled on his cheeks because this was so hard. The blonde took out his phone and stared at the picture of him and Taemin, which he had sat as lock-screen.

 

“Can you finally tell me?” the manager was sounding extremely worried and kept pounding on the door.

 

Again he ignored the elder man and his finger ghosting over the screen about whom he should call. In the end he pressed one name and held the device against his ear hoping he would pick up, but probably he would since he knew the schedule.

 

“Yeah? Kibum-ah, what’s wrong?” the guy on the other side of the line asked, concerned about him.

 

“Tae… can you come home or?”

 

It was silent on the other side of the line, but the faint talking gave away he was trying to get away from the schedule.

 

“We’re coming back now,” he muttered, sounding suddenly very serious but it made the blonde only laugh, because he knew how cute Taemin can be when he is serious.

 

 

-

 

 

The manager didn’t ask him anything on the way back and just let it pass. He knew when it was something really serious he would tell it immediately. They had arrived back at the dorm, but the eldest man went off again to inform the company why they suddenly had to stop their schedule. When Kibum had entered the other four were in a second around him, asking him all kind of questions if he was okay. He nodded but said they had to wait and dragged Taemin to his room, away from those idiots.

 

Once the door clicked close, Taemin got closer and wrapped his arms from behind around his friend, pulling him close to his body.

 

“What’s wrong, princess?” he asked and laid his head on his shoulder but then noticed the guy was crying.

 

“Taemin, I will say it straightforwardly… I’m pregnant,” Kibum muttered and felt how Taemin let go of him.

 

When the blonde turned around the brunette was staring at him with big eyes and mouth wide open, but then shook his head and laughed at it.

 

“You got me, Bum. Nice one to say you want me,” the dancer laughed, stepping closer but the elder just stepped back again.

 

He couldn’t believe that his friend acted like that. How could the younger not believe him even when it was the truth? Again he was crying and sat down on his bed. But the younger just kept standing there and his laugh was dropping. As quickly as he could he sat down again next to his friend, pulling him closer while he mumbled a soft ‘sorry’ to him.

 

“Then…is it ours?” the younger one questioned but then realised it was the stupidest thing he could have asked.

 

“Of course silly,” Kibum chuckled before looking at the dancer who had that dorky smile on his face.

 

But he couldn’t help himself to stare at those tempting lips. He suddenly feels so stupid for agreeing on their promise in the first place since he wants to feel them so badly it was driving him insane sometimes. The elder shifted a little bit and hugged the younger man tightly. Taemin was overwhelmed by it but hugged him back in the end and laid a hand on his stomach.

 

“Have you told manager-hyung?” he asked but got a deep sigh as reaction and took that as a ‘no’, “Why?”

 

“Because he will say to take it away,” the rapper muttered and sat up again, but let the younger keep his hand on his stomach.

 

“Then we wait until it’s too late. You really want it?”

 

A nod was enough together with a smile. A sad smile to be correct. Kibum remembers the rest of the words the doctors had said so clearly, it send him some chills down his spine. He didn’t feel good about that part of the news.

 

 

•“Only there are a few complications with this pregnancy. Since you are male it means we have to carefully follow this up. If the slightest thing goes wrong, we have to take it away in order to safe yourself. Also…there is a chance one of your or neither lives after this. With that we have to say that you better take a break, even if you are an idol. You can, but only until 12 weeks, from then on the time for abortion also elapsed. More information can we give if you decide to keep it.”

 

 

At least there was Taemin now, who knew it, but he felt so stupid since he was expecting their child, apart from the fact they weren’t even a couple. It was like the brown haired one sensed there was something bothering his friend. He was tense and his facial expression was so serious but also so in distress.

 

“Princess, is there something?” he wanted to know and his band mate shook his head, like he was waking up from a trance.

 

“Stop calling me ‘Princess’ Tae and well there is a small thing,” the blonde responded, while looking up to meet the younger’s rather beautiful eyes.

 

The youngest waited for him to continue, but the man was kind of mesmerized by those eyes that he felt himself slowly drown. Only then he noticed that the other was waiting for him. An apologetic but kind of dorky smile was formed on his lips.

 

“Well Taemin-ah. Since we will have a child together and… we aren’t more then -buddies. Are you willing to stay with me and help me with it?” he questioned, using his most serious face to make sure he wasn’t joking about the whole thing.

 

A small smile played around the dancer’s lips before leaning forward, hugging the rapper closely. Kibum was shocked by the sudden reaction of the maknae, but sighed in relief when he sensed it wasn’t going to that thing he knew Taemin likes a lot.

 

“I would love to,” was the simple answer of the youngest guy in the apartment.

 

A/N: Just a small question but do you guys still see the poster or? Because I can't see it in my browser so.

 

@xXGemGemKpopXx Yeah he is pregnant. In theory I think it can but not in the natural way like here. It's just more or less fantasy... ^^