IV

Butterfly of Heat.

Another day. Another great start, well not for all of them when you know that again Kibum was above the toilet for the 3rd day in a row by now. It started on a Wednesday and by now it was Friday morning and they had to go for a recording for Music Bank.

 

“I’m going to tell you won’t be coming,” the manager muttered while fishing his phone out of his pocket.

 

“Kibum, is there something else?” the leader asked, squatting in front of him.

 

The blonde shook his head while slowly looking up, but instead of making eye contact with the guy in front of him, he made it with Taemin. The dancer stood against the wall, with his arms crossed and one foot pressed against the tiles. The others were in a circle around him, helping him back on his feet and to his bed, yet the youngest didn’t move. That made Jonghyun curious and especially since he received more information in the week about the whole affair that was hidden from their manager.

 

When they had tucked him back in the bed, the main vocalist returned back to the bathroom. With a click he closed the door behind him, while the younger just kept staring at the ground.

 

“Tae…are you in love with Kibum?” Jonghyun asked, standing right in front of the dancer who finally looked up, smiling a little  bit.

 

The guy nodded while staring at the puppy-eyed man, before pulling himself away from the tile wall and stood normal in front of him. They just stood there while an awkward silence was forming, until the elder one cut through it.

 

“How long?” was the simple question that also had an easy answer.

 

“Love on the first sight…”

 

Meanwhile the other two were standing with their manager in the living room, discussing what they had to do with Kibum since he kept being like that. It was starting to make them scared that he had some kind of infectious disease.

 

“If he doesn’t get better by Monday, we take him to the hospital for a check-up,” the manager said while he walked out of the apartment so he could have more privacy when he talked to KBS, saying there would only be 4 members ready.

 

The other two stood there, thinking what it could be, until suddenly the leader walked into the kitchen, checking every cupboard and even checking the extra storage. When he had seen enough, the eldest went back to Minho, who had the shortest one standing next to him.

 

“Who ate all the candies?” the leader straightforwardly asked them.

 

The muscular guys raised their eyebrows at the statement coming from the eldest before looking at each other. At exactly the same time they shrugged their shoulders and turned back to face their leader.

 

“Maybe something was wrong with them, that’s why Key is sick now.”

 

It was a logic conclusion coming after also a very thoughtful thinking process, but it didn’t quite fit the way he normally behaves in the dorm. Taemin walked in after, dressed partly in their stages clothes.

 

“Bum, doesn’t eat late in the night and especially when it comes to candy,” the dancer stated while walking past the other guys, taking his backpack that was already standing there.

 

They all nodded in agreement and also walked behind their maknae out of the dorm, off to their next schedule.

 

 

-

 

 

Later that evening, Taemin specially returned earlier to check on his buddy. Tiptoeing he entered his room and laid next to him while wrapping his arms around him. He snuggled his nose in the elder’s neck, making him shudder but it stopped just as quickly.

 

“Taemin-ah, I’m having a headache. Please don’t,” he mumbled in a hoarse voice, sounding really like he has one, but it wasn’t enough to make the dancer go away so he could stay in his bed alone and sleep some more.

 

“I won’t do a thing… I just want to snuggle up with you,” he whispered back before letting his hand slid down so it was resting on the blonde’s stomach.

 

Like that they were just lying on the bed, not sleeping but just giving each other the warmth they want. They loved moments like these. But it was interrupted when Jonghyun barged through the front door, making the rapper cringe in pain and turned around, hiding in his friend’s chest.

 

“Idiot,” Kibum muttered while more sounds were coming from the living room.

 

The younger just held him protectively in his arms, soothing him by caressing his back and placed small kisses in his neck. The blonde moved a little bit but let out a painful groan when he did. Instantly the brunette took his arms away and pushed the man slightly off him, giving him worried looks. There was only a dim light but it was enough to see the painful grimace on the elder’s face.

 

“Princess?” he questioned, secretly smiling when he used that nickname again but couldn’t really read his face.

 

“It’s nothing to worry. I just had a cramp in my back,” Kibum muttered, placing Taemin’s hands back on the places they used to be.

 

Only the other wasn’t really pleased with the answer, but just let go of it and caressed him again.

 

“Just sleep, hyung,” the brunette muttered but he felt the warm and even breath from Kibum coming through his shirt.

 

With that being a good sign, he tried to also sleep, but really those 3 had to learn to turn down the noise when they were gaming like that. After a while the sounds were quiet down and feet were paddling through the hall, stopping in front of the room they were in. Slowly Jinki opened the door, seeing how they were lying there.

 

“Taemin? Kibum? Are you guys awake?” he whispered and saw how the youngest turned around to look at him.

 

The leader walked inside the room, sitting on the feet end of the bed, staring at the two.

 

“You two would make a nice couple you know?” Jinki mumbled, keeping his eyes on the way that Taemin had his arms wrapped around the elder.

 

The careful placing of his hands was something that was rare to see since he was the youngest. The dancer smiled in the dim light before looking down at the blonde in his arms, who was peacefully sleeping. His smile dropped to know that he wouldn’t love him back the way does.

 

A/N: So I'm now going to write an author's note.
I do skip weeks on purpose because I don't think the whole beginning is very interesting, so.
Further I want to apologize on mistakes I make and so on.
Also I want to know more opinions, also from those silent readers because I don't really know if all of you are liking it so far.

 

But... here I may have a little present... (and because I like butts...SHINee butts)