XXXVIII

Butterfly of Heat.

 

The other day Taemin was waiting at the door for the elder man to come with him. Next to him were Jinki and Jonghyun, being good hyungs and telling him all sorts of tips that weren’t really relevant in some way. He ignored basically everything that was said, waiting for the other to arrive in the hall. When he heard the door of his room open, he couldn’t help to smile like a teenager on his first date. Also another fact is that he couldn’t keep his eyes off the blonde man who looked absolutely stunning, like always.

 

(Author butts in: EXCEPT THOSE RIPPED JEANS SHORTS. BUM PLEASE DITCH THEM!)

 

“You’re ready?” Taemin asked, to be sure of course, and looked up at him.

 

He got a nod from the blonde, who was so nervous. This was actually their first date outside the walls of their dorm. What if they get caught or something else goes wrong? The young man took his hand, leaving the dorm while all the others were waving at the door, like the children they sometimes are. They were silent against each other, which created a kind of awkward situation.

 

A few minutes they were walking together in the cold night and snow that was piled up on the sidewalk. Not a lot of people were out but they were, hand in hand walking to the nearest restaurant they frequently visit. They didn’t talk, until they were sitting in the restaurant, somewhere in the back, facing each other.

 

“So…” Taemin muttered, stretching the word out because he didn’t know how to continue.

 

“Stop it, Tae. We’re being awkward as …”

 

“Okay… but about when can we talk? We know each other so damn good…”

 

After that they started to loosen up again, talking about the most random things that had happened. From memories with either Jonghyun or Minho, or the normal things that had happened before they even debuted. They finished their dinner before walking outside again, where the young dancer dragged him into a park not that far away from their dorm. The snow was falling down, again while the two were standing right in front of the other. There was a silence while they were looking each other’s orbs, finding passion in it. Slowly they leaned closer, lips placed on each other and hands were all over their bodies.

 

“I love you,” the younger muttered against his lips.

 

“I love you too,” the blonde answered, smiling.

 

Afterwards they started to chuckle at their own stupid actions while holding each other. The elder nuzzled his face in the boy’s neck, taking in his familiar scent that he had missed for all those days apart.

 

 

-

 

 

After all the playing in the snow, they stumbled home, seeing that the dorm was empty. Apart from a small note written from Jonghyun to (mainly) Taemin and also Key, there was nothing. They decided to take some time alone and found themselves later in the bathtub, together.

 

“Taemin-ah… what’s wrong?” the blonde muttered, turning his head to see the dancer.

 

The grip around the elder male suddenly got slightly tighter when he felt suddenly more water on his shoulders, shocking him. The young man was crying against the already wet skin.

 

“I… I think…nothing,” the boy answered, pulling back while wiping his tears.

 

“No please, say it,” the elder said, grabbing his hands while turning his head again around.

 

But he didn’t get any answer. Those plump lips that were making him forget about his questions captured his lips. The boy was on his lower lip, making the whole scene even hotter but it never went that way at all. They stopped while looking in each other’s eyes, smiling before turning back while they kept sitting like that.

 

“Kibum…I won’t do such a thing ever again,” the younger mumbled while placing one last kiss again on his shoulder.

 

“I know… You don’t have to worry about it anymore okay?” Kibum answered while closing his eyes and relaxing himself in the forming arms of the dancer who held him closely.

 

And like there was a new start for them. 

 

 

 

A/N: Short but this is a wrap up, so I can start with 'Reality of Dreams'. 
Tomorrow I will make a notice with the link (since I'm too tired to make it now with a proper description and foreword so ^^).