III

Butterfly of Heat.

Another week had passed and they kept secretly exchanging glances but still the other thought it was nothing more then a flirt. Also they were too scared to confess their feelings, even to their close friends they couldn’t say a thing about it. But it was also then that things started to change for them, or mainly… the one who bottoms.

 

As days passed by they had to carry Kibum around since he kept falling asleep even before schedule ended. They woke him up before they were on stage or on air on a radio and he seemed very lively but the second they were in the van, he was sleeping again. It was rare to see because they are always used to a very energetic rapper, even when it was late in the night, he was still going around or hung out with friends until it was time for another schedule. At least he could use Taemin as his personal pillow or Jonghyun or even Minho at some point.

 

It was one of those days that he had fallen asleep against the youngest guy on the couch this time. His even breathing was having an effect on the younger who also slowly grew more and more tired. Also the way the elder guy was clamping the dancer’s shirt in a kind of desperate way, like he needed him more, was making him kind of cute.

 

“Hyung… let’s go to bed,” the brunette whispered while slightly shaking him awake, but very slowly the other opened his eyes.

 

“Let me sleep Tae,” he mumbled back, cuddling even more up with the young man who gave up on another try to get him to his bed.

 

With big begging eyes he looked up at his other 3 hyungs who stood on the side, thinking what they should do. The youngest didn’t notice the smile on Minho’s face and who went to grab a spare blanket.

 

“I’m wondering what’s wrong… it’s been a few days now that he sleeps like this,” Jinki commented while Jonghyun stood there, nodding along with the statement of the other one.

 

In the mean time the tallest one had returned with a blanket and 2 pillows for them. Taemin got the clue and sighed deeply, looking for a second over at the elder, whose head was lying on his lap and who seemed to be peacefully sleeping again.

 

“Maybe he should just stop going out so late and so long… “ Jonghyun stated, grinning that famous ‘puppy-smile’ while looking over at the two.

 

The other 3 just gave him a glare, but he lifted his hands in defence while walking off to his room. The other 2 also bid their goodnights before leaving the guys alone on the couch. With a deep sigh the brunette took the supplies the tallest one brought him, placing it in the most comfortable position. They have to share a small sofa so that means they both will be sore in the morning. Once they were lying in a fine position, the younger pulled his friend closer so they were pressed against each other and unconsciously a content moan escaped the blonde’s lips. Like that they fell asleep.

 

Meanwhile the other 3 had gathered in Jonghyun’s room, which he normally shares with Taemin, whispering to each other different kind of plans.

 

“We should just lock them up, in a room and make them confess,” Jonghyun mumbled, but he received from the other two looks like he came from some other world.

 

It was like the guy didn’t know about the whole affair that was going on between the two. When he noticed the looks he kept staring at them, looking from Minho to Jinki and back again. He really didn’t have a clue about the whole situation.

 

“Hyung… do you know about them or?”

 

“About them…what about them?”

 

Minho’s eyes became even bigger and he looked at the leader to Jonghyun. Jinki sighed deeply, taking over the conversation because he knew there wouldn’t come a decent word out of the rapper’s mouth – not in the way cursing.

 

“Jonghyun… you really don’t know about Taemin and Key?” the leader asked once again, hoping the main vocalist was just playing around.

 

The puppy of the group just looked at the two like he had fallen out of the sky.

 

“To make a long story short… They are friends with benefits,” Jinki muttered staring at the guy, whose eyes became bigger.

 

“I thought… they flirted and … really they go further?”

 

“We thought you knew…”

 

Like that the night ended and all went to their own rooms, sleeping soundly and deep.

 

 

-

 

 

It was all peaceful until that morning after the whole conversation, when Kibum woke up, shocked that he was lying against the younger man’s chest. He felt so good to know that Taemin was always around him, even when he wouldn’t love him back. He couldn’t help himself to place a small kiss on the dancer’s nose, which sniffled a bit before turning around. Silently he got up and was about to go to the kitchen when he could feel his stomach churn. As fast as he could he ran to the to nearest toilet, which happens to be the bathroom. There he found Jonghyun standing in front of the sink, lazily brushing his teeth. Right in time the blonde was hanging over the toilet, throwing up everything from last night.

 

“Oh Kibum,” the vocalist muttered, while spitting out the toothpaste and didn’t even bother to wipe the rest of his chin but helped his friend.

 

The noises woke up Minho, who was in the room next to it. Immediately he went to the other room, waking up their leader so he could decide what they will be doing with him. Taemin also was awake and was already standing with Jonghyun, holding a glass of water in front of the blonde who was shaking all over his body. When it was finally all over, Kibum took the water out of the dancer’s hands, taking small sips before handing it back. The two muscular men helped him back on his feet and led him to the couch.

 

“Are you okay? Can you … go to schedule we have today?” the leader asked, placing a hand on his shoulder while sitting down next to him.

 

Like a cat that was kicked out of the door he stared at the eldest guy and then to the other 3 guys that stood there. That until their manager walked in, looking at the blonde who sat there, looking very pale.

 

“Kibum, are you okay?” the man asked, worried about the state of the guy.

 

“I’m… alright,” he muttered and felt indeed a bit better then before.

 

It was all so suddenly. They all shrugged it off for now, dressing them selves to get ready for another round of radio shows to attend. In the van Kibum and Taemin sat next to each other. When the brunette made sure the manager didn’t noticed, he shoved a little bit closer, leaning to his friend’s ear.

 

“Are you really sure you’re okay?” he whispered, but it sent more chills down the elder’s spine then he actually planned on.

 

The blonde nodded before turning towards him and placed a peck on the dancer’s cheeks. Immediately he heated up, turning red as a ripe tomato or a cooked lobster.