XXV

Butterfly of Heat.

The next day everybody was caring for the baby or went for schedules, but since their promotions were almost over and they were preparing for Japan again they appeared less on the TV. It also turned out the baby was, just like in Kibum’s dream, a girl and Taemin had agreed since it is mainly their child to call it Myunghee like in the dream. At that moment the elder couldn’t contain his happiness and jumped in his boyfriend’s arms. Now they were the only ones left in the dorm. Normally this was a moment were the blonde would meet up with his friends, but since that one night he wasn’t really in the mood to hang out with the boys.

 

“What are you thinking about?” a voice suddenly asked, hugging him from behind while resting his chin on the rapper’s shoulder.

 

They calmed down already a bit. The dancer tried to be less jealous over every little thing and when the other was talking to his friends, while the elder tried not to nag him all the time when it comes to taking responsibility. No, instead of Kibum there was now Minho to constantly point out he hadn’t done a thing, it also goes for the blonde who received some scolding.

 

“Nothing important,” he muttered before turning around to press a kiss on his lover’s lips.

 

He left the crib that was in living room, so they all could take care of it. When he was going to the kitchen, he heard how the dancer kept following him around even when he was trying to avoid his lover at the moment.

 

“There is something, princess. You can tell,” the boy said, turning him around and pushed him against the counter.

 

The rapper felt defeated because he had found out that there was something blocking him slightly. There was enough that was bothering the man at the moment. The way their manager freaks out at them, while they actually haven’t done something wrong.

 

“It’s just…” he sighed before looking right into those darks eyes from the brunette.

 

He didn’t know why but he felt so much calmer now that he was looking into them. Somehow Taemin’s eyes brought him back down to his senses and his heart started to beat faster. The feelings he had before only became stronger, but also they found themselves being much more attentive for the slightest thing that doesn’t really fit. And the fact that there were no more words being spoken was a good thing. The rapper wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist, startling him a bit by the suddenness of the action, but hugged him back instead. It was rather odd that the dancer, who is after all 2 years younger, was his becoming more and more his shoulder to cry on. He felt safe and familiar with him. Normally he would go to Jonghyun, his best friend, but that connection seemed to fade a bit ever since he was falling in love with the maknae.

 

“Taemin?” he suddenly asked, pulling slightly back from the hug.

 

The dancer was looking at him with anticipation, waiting for him to continue his question. Even though this was waiting for just a few seconds so he could find the right words, he was tired of waiting for important things. He had waited long enough for his feelings to be returned, but in the end it happened and he felt so relieved. Still Taemin feels like there was something missing in between them. Confidence. Closeness. Passion. Okay, they do feel passion in bed, but that’s the only time they feel it, further they are always busy with work, work and even more work. Promotions, appearances… By the end of the day they’re to tired to even share a kiss or talk about their days only writing it in their diaries. The dancer was happy they had a moment like this, were no words were really needed and unconsciously emotions were communicating.

 

“Kiss me,” Kibum continued, biting his lip while waiting for the younger to make a move.

 

All Taemin did was chuckle lightly, confusing the man by his action, making him look childish. At that moment the man wanted to hit him really hard, but since they were so in love, he couldn’t. The laughing died again and the dancer placed his full lips against those of the blonde, who smiled a bit the instant they made contact. His arms wrapped themselves around his lover’s neck and pulled him closer. This is what they missed; long kisses full of love that made them feel relaxed and loved. Their manager couldn’t find out about the relationship and since he always hangs around them, it’s difficult to have some subtle touches when he isn’t looking so they decided to just totally hide their relationship and play more the roles fans give them.

 

They parted again and smiled widely when they just stood there, arms wrapped around the other’s figure and their foreheads touching while they stared into the brown eyes of the other. But Myunghee, crying for attention, interrupted their moment and they both just started to laugh before Kibum let go of the younger, taking his role now serious. He may not really be the ‘mother’ of the group anymore, but Taemin doesn’t care since now he has him as a lover.

 

 

-

 

 

Their manager and the others returned again, making them split again and both were in their beds, thinking of their relationship and the hiding of it. Taemin was staring up at the ceiling, sighing deeply every time he thinks about the whole relationship. It’s not that they aren’t happy together, is just they aren’t happy with the way they have to hide for everybody. Okay, they can be together in front of those other 3 and in front of their friends, but far away from any camera’s or managers since they can blow the cover and make their career fall down.

 

“Taemin, stop sighing and groaning and whatever. I’m tired and I want to sleep,” Jonghyun groggily mumbled while turning around in his bed.

 

“Sorry, hyung but… It’s just. We’re just together and I want to jump on the roofs and scream about my love for Kibum. The only thing is that we’re not accepted, only by a few people. You, Jinki and Minho loves us, no matter what will happen and what we feel. Also other people like Woohyun and the other people of his age that are in the industry are fine with it, but the rest. The managers, the general public… they are not jumping for a confession from us being gay,” the dancer rambled, making Jonghyun sit up in his bed and looking at the younger.

 

“You really matured… Well who knows one day. Now you have to stop thinking and sleep. Tomorrow is a long schedule for all of us,” the main singer said, rolling on his side to try and sleep again.

 

The younger tried again, finally falling asleep.

 

A/N: Maybe my writing style slightly changed here because I started to read Haruki Murakami's "1Q84" so...