XXIII

Butterfly of Heat.

“T-Taemin-ah? Please get me away here!” the rapper whispered in the phone, somewhere in the dirty toilets of some club his friend dragged him too.

 

A day after they arrived back from Japan, the blonde got a call, right when he was cuddling with the younger in his room. The maknae sighed in discontent while moving a bit away so he could answer the phone.

 

“Oh Hyeongseop! What? Tonight? Well…” Kibum was talking and looked at the other guy who was sighing deeply since he answered the call.

 

Taemin was just staring with an annoyed at the closet in front of him, his arms crossed over his chest. He felt the stare on his side and pure because of his annoyance towards the model that was calling.

 

“Okay, I’m coming with you,” he answered finally, hanging up on the call.

 

The blonde stomped out of the room, searching for the younger that was just standing next to the door. Somehow the elder had to admit the way he was standing, was dangerous and y, but he wasn’t playing it. The dancer looked up, giving him a look that was unreadable for the blonde. Taemin walked away, being followed by the rapper while they passed the eldest guys who were playing with the puppy of the blonde.

 

“Taemin-ah! Stop acting like that! Can’t you just give me some fun with my friends?” he begged while he could grab the dancer’s wrist before he was about to leave to somewhere he doesn’t know.

 

“Yes, I allow you to go with them, drink and have fun. But it’s just the fact I don’t trust Hyeongseop anymore,” he mumbled, pulling away from the elder’s grip while he was putting his shoes on and took a coat.

 

“Oh come on! And where are you going?” the other asked, suddenly jealousy kicking in.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m just going to visit someone. If you have fun, I also can have fun. And no, I’m not like that. I’m just going to Taesun,” the maknae said, sounding really sincere before kissing his boyfriend’s lips.

 

When the door slammed shut, they all were frozen into place. Kibum was standing right in the middle of the hall, Jonghyun lying on the couch and the leader sitting on the ground. Minho had gone off to a meeting with some of his friends.

 

It took some time but in the end the elder was fully dressed and waiting for the others to pick him up. Woohyun stepped out of the car almost immediately, hugging his friend.

 

“And? How is it to be in a relationship again?” he teased while they got in the car and drove to the club Hyeongseop had picked.

 

 

-

 

 

Music boomed while the boys were sitting in the club. The blonde felt uneasy, since he felt like there were many people staring at them, in a whole different way. Woohyun seemed not to have a problem, but Kibum did. This was nothing like some clubs he had been before, even though he doesn’t go that much. This was something darker. Hyeongseop leaned closer to him.

 

“And? You like it here?” he asked, acting rather normal.

 

It was just that the next moment he started to change the way of his behaviour. His hand was placed on his knee, rubbing it like he was trying to make him aroused. Still glances were coming from every side of the place, directly pointed at him. Secretly he felt relieved that Nicole isn’t with them, only Woohyun, Hyeongseop and him but the latter was making him feel even more uncomfortable.

 

“I-I’m going to the toilet,” he muttered, escaping from the glances he got.

 

As quickly as he could he was hiding in one of the stalls, fishing his phone out of his pocket. By now Jinki and Jonghyun were probably too lazy to even get out of the dorm and Minho would nag him for pulling him away from his friends. There was only one option left to call and hopefully he and Taesun were nearby.

 

 

-

 

 

“I’m coming, princess,” the boy muttered in the phone, immediately hanging up on the call.

 

The blonde kept hiding in the stall, trying to avoid all those looks he was getting.

 

On the other side, Taemin had secretly found out where they were at and walked in. He hadn’t even been to his brother, but secretly kept an eye on his boyfriend since he doesn’t trust the guy. The dancer placed the hood of his sweater over his head, making him less recognizable. Smooth as he was, the young man slipped past the bouncers and pushed himself through the crowd of people towards the toilets. Once he was in he saw one stall was closed. Those fashionable shoes were giving away that in there his boyfriend was hiding.

 

“Kibum-ah?” he asked, waiting for reaction, which he instantly got when the stall-door opened, revealing the blonde.

 

Immediately the rapper fell in his lover’s arms, which hugged him tightly back, baring his teeth when some guys gave them looks.

 

“Let’s walk to the car. You were lucky I was only a bit further away,” the dancer mumbled, letting go of the rapper.

 

They grabbed each other hand before walking away, not even saying ‘bye’ to the others and especially not since Hyeongseop was giving the younger a dirty look. He shook his head while staring at the couple leaving the club. Since the moment Taemin had entered the place, he recognized him and his ice-prince stare.

 

Once outside they walked further to an alley, where Taemin’s black coloured car was parked and somehow the elder was relieved that they were gone from this place as fast as he could. When they were about to step in the car, they heard and saw something in a dark corner of the alley.

 

“What’s that?” the younger asked, stopping all of his actions, looking at the small thing where the sound comes from.

 

“Tae…I think it’s…” Kibum mumbled while slowly nearing the thing, squatting next to it.

 

Very slowly and cautious the young man also got closer, bracing himself for what will come but when he hears a cry coming from it. When he looked down, Kibum had it in his arms, hugging it close to his body.

 

“It’s a…"

 

A/N: Get the secret appearance of Kkomde/Comde (Key's super cute puppy). ^^
Oh Oh oh! Yeah...I'm working on this, on 'Apple Of Eden' (7 rewritings later I am still not satisfied) and on 'My Boys' (TaeKeyRis one-shot)... But I was thinking... what if I should write a Key x Male OC mini serie? 
For now it's a yes and I may have an idea where a quiet photographer has to work with SHINee and especially 'Mr Annoyance' Key. 
And here an extra update since I have to move and probably won't update that quick over the weekend. 
AND YES A CLIFFHANGER. >=DD