X

Butterfly of Heat.

Two days later there was that doctor’s appointment and the manager was driving him to it. The man kept looking through the rearview mirror at the blonde who was dragging Taemin along with him. They haven’t told their manager yet who the father of the child is, but they keep it that way as long as he doesn’t ask about it. In the back the two boys sat together and kept sending glances at each other.

 

When they where walking in the hall to the doctor’s office. When they entered the waiting room, all they saw there happy straight couples sitting there. The women all had already formed wombs and the guys had their eyes focused on their loved ones. The blonde one suddenly felt very embarrassed sitting between all of those couple and also got some looks because what were two guys doing there? And worst of all, they are idols.

 

“Calm down princess,” the younger one whispered in his ear.

 

Taemin had sensed that he wasn’t feeling comfortable at the moment and also had a hand placed on his thigh. They waited and got bored after a while. The younger, childish as he can be, started to play games on his phone with a big grin. Kibum couldn’t be mad at him for being like that, because he still loves that childish version of the dancer, playing games with that smile. At moments like this he wish he could cuddle up with the youngest, but that might ruin their image as an idol.

 

“Mr Kim Kibum?” a nurse asked, looking kind of surprised that a man had to go for a check-up at a gynaecologist.

 

The idol jumped up, immediately followed by Taemin who was closing down his game and grinned widely. They were led to an office and entered it, while the nurse left them there. A few seconds they were alone until the doctor entered and Kibum recognized him as the American doctor that was with him the first time. With a grin he entered and shook both boys’ their hands and pointed at the chairs.

 

“So… Mr Kim. How are you feeling?” he asked with a soft smile on his face.

 

“It’s better…then before,” he muttered, while he was fiddling with his fingers, but the younger grabbed his hands in an assuring way.

 

“Good, you may lay down and roll up your shirt,” he kept smiling while standing up and preparing the echography.

 

The blonde stood up and did what was told, lying down on the table. For a second he glanced at the dancer who was standing next to the doctor with something like a smile on his lips. The cold gel was slowly rubbed over his stomach that was starting to turn into a bump. The doctor smiled at him before turning the machine on. He had had a few check-ups before but that was when Jonghyun came along.

 

“So… is this guy now the father?” the man asked him while looking at the screen, trying to find the small human in his stomach.

 

“Yes… he is,” Kibum replied, smiling while glancing for a second at the young man who was curiously staring at the screen.

 

It is the first time that Taemin would see his child and he was nervous to know if it was all right. The next seconds were nerve wrecking, until they heard a soft noise, something close to a heartbeat. On the monitor there appeared a spot that had the form of a little human being. That moment was the one of the best moments in the dancer’s young life, knowing that his child was still alive. The huge dorky smile on his face, made the blonde on the table giggle while the doctor kept pushing buttons on the machine.

 

“Your baby is perfectly fine,” the man said after a few minutes and looked at the both guys, “do you want to know what it will be?”

 

Both guys looked at each other and shook their head in unison.

 

“We want to be surprised,” the rapper mumbled, while he received a towel to clean off the gel.

 

While the doctor went to the computer to give all the new data in, the brunette got closer and helped the other with the cleaning. Once everything was gone, the dancer looked up, still wearing that dorky smile and giving that loving look. Kibum felt his heart flutter when he did that, but then realised it was just because he saw the foetus and not because of him. The younger helped him up from the table and back on his feet.

 

“You know in a few weeks you need a new appointment? You just have to call like you did before so,” the doctor said, smiling when he saw them being happy.

 

 

-

 

 

Once outside they had to wait for their manager, but were dressed good enough not to be recognized. Taemin couldn’t help himself but hug his hyung closely.

 

“I’m so happy right now,” he whispered in his ear and there was again that smile from before.

 

“Tae…I know,” he muttered before turning around facing the brunette who kissed his cheek.

 

“We should go and buy already baby stuff and clothes,” the young man was extremely enthusiast, sounding much more like a little child then an adult.

 

Right when the elder was about to retort, the van stopped right in front of them. Jinki was sitting in the front, so Taemin and Key both entered in the back, immediately bombarded by questions from Jonghyun.

 

“And? Is it okay?”

 

“Yes, it is okay.”

 

“And do you know the gender now?”

 

“No… I don’t want to know yet!”

 

“But what if we go baby supply shopping?” Jonghyun just kept on going, without a stop, annoying the pregnant male.

 

And like that their trip back home continued.

 

Okay so now there are SHINee AFF Awards going on...
I don't want to see myself there okay? //Just a small reminder I'm not into those whole things and I'm working further on the story here so.