XXXVI

Butterfly of Heat.

They started again from 0, acting like teenagers that dated for the first time, with some light touches that didn’t really make sense at moments and looks that said more. Somehow the fact that Taemin can turn into something worse, made their relation now more thrilling, or that was what Kibum thought. Taemin wasn’t even happy with his actions and was still guilty. Slowly Jonghyun also started to talk to the dancer who wasn’t that scared anymore. It was only a week since they talked about their stupid mistakes and now it was early in the morning.

 

Both boys were in the bathroom with the blonde hovering over the toilet, throwing everything he had eaten back into the bowl. Behind him the youngest was keeping his hair back and had water in his other hand.

 

“What’s going on?” Jonghyun asked, yawning while standing in the door, his eyes getting used to the light.

 

At that moment he noticed what was happening and he was in a second next to his best friend on the ground. He glanced at the youngest that just shrugged, while also lowering again.

 

“Bum, are you okay?” the eldest guy in the small room asked, waiting for a response while he tried not to look at the toilet.

 

A nod was what he got while the rapper just coughed a bit. The two others helped him back on his feet while Jonghyun flushed everything away. The young man had his beloved one in his arms, trying to keep him upright.

 

“I’m going to tell manager-hyung that you’re sick,” the guy said, about to leave the room when he felt a weak grip around his wrist.

 

“I’m feeling fine, hyung,” he whispered, breaking away from Taemin’s grasp and stood alone on his legs.

 

His face was still very pale, making the elder shake his head while he glanced at the dancer that still had his eyes on the blonde looked like he was about to collapse.

 

“You’re staying here.”

 

With that being said the guy left for real, calling their manager and walking towards Jinki and Minho. Kibum turned around, looking with pleading eyes at his friend who stood there.

 

“I’m really feeling fine.”

 

“You’re still pale, hyung,” the dancer just remarked, grabbing his hands and leading him out of the room.

 

In the hall their leader was standing, taking in the sight of the pale blonde and nodded towards the main vocalist. Still the younger dragged him to the room they shared now with their little baby.

 

“Just lay down… everything will be better in time,” he mumbled while pressing a soft kiss on his nose.

 

“B-But…”

 

“Nothing. I’m off to my schedule now. I will be back later.”

 

After that everybody had left, hoping the guy could take care of himself, since normally can. And honestly, Kibum was bored to death. He really didn’t know what to do, after he had brushed his teeth, tried to eat again and watched cheesy American drama’s that they had on DVD. It was only a bit later that he heard the front door open and close. He looked to see who it was and instantly there was a smile on his face when it was Taemin.

 

“Taemin-ah…” he said enthusiastically when the other entered, but the mood changed when he saw his serious face.

 

There fell an uncomfortable silence between them, but it was Taemin who broke it.

 

“Hyeongseop is acting obsessive.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“He suddenly came to the schedule, trying to see you again but since you’re sick…” he muttered while falling backwards against the back of the couch.

 

“I’m not sick and… I don’t know what he has.”

 

The younger looked at him with a small smile on his face. He was slowly drowning again in those feline eyes that stared at him with pure love and adoration. Still he feels guilty over the whole thing that had happened. While he was waking himself up out of his trance, he noticed those eyes were suddenly much closer.

 

“I…I want u-us back,” the blonde whispered while closing his eyes and leaning in.

 

Their lips touched but the dancer had his eyes still wide open. No! This was too early! They can’t be together again! It’s not right since he’s a monster. He still feels guilty over what he has done and he can’t do it. He can’t reply the kiss. Slowly he pushed the elder guy off him, staring at his face for a moment. Taemin had to bite his lip to find the right words, dropping his head instead while letting go of the blonde’s shoulders.

 

“W-We can’t it’s too early.”

 

“But… I don’t get it. Taemin, we’re close again. I feel better again around you. I j-,” he was cut off by a finger on his lips that pushed him even more back since with every word the guy was leaning closer again.

 

“You’re still scared off me. Even if you say yes know, down in your heart you still want to run away from me. And we’re both guys that have our needs so the moment I will do something to you… I bet you freak out,” Taemin muttered while standing up from the couch, leaving a confused Kibum behind.

 

In the next moment he was off the couch, walking after the younger, trying to get a proper answer since this wasn’t something useful.

 

“Just take that as an answer. I don’t want to start another discussion,” the maknae muttered, kissing his friend’s cheek instead.

 

The younger was about to enter ‘their’ room, when he heard how the elder just snorted his reply away. In an instant he was turned around, looking with his eyebrow raised at the other who just stood with his arms crossed in front of his chest, shaking his head while looking at the ground and with his tongue out of his mouth.

 

“You’re head is controlling your feels. That’s not good at all,” he started, looking up again to see the younger fully turned and giving him a glance that he was so wrong.

 

“This is telling you not to do it,” the elder poked his forehead at the same time with his comment, “while this is just craving for someone that you love. And I bet that person can only be me.” 

 

At the last this he was poking the dancer’s firm chest, loving the feel of that underneath his fingertips. Taemin was also looking down, thinking about the words. He was right. He was so damn right about the fact that his mind is controlling instead of his feelings when it comes to love, especially this love. He wants the blonde rapper back, being happy and lovey-dovey all the time. So much it will freak out Jonghyun again. But he can’t. He’s still guilty.

 

“Taemin-ah. I forgave you already. We were both stupid. After I cried my eyes out that night, I realised that we both were wrong and now we’re equal.”

 

“But it’s not a game.”

 

“Indeed it’s not, but we’re both wrong and we have both forgiven the other. Why can’t we start over again then?” 

 

Let me cry. Just look at Key's eyes. That look...