XXVII

Butterfly of Heat.

The blonde had agreed for once – and with lots of treats and threats – with the other boys to go out while they have to take fully care of Myunghee. Also it was forbidden to even ask members from Super Junior over to help. Meanwhile he was having fun with his friends, getting drunk at a neighbour café. Only the 3 guys were left while the others of their group were already home again. Woohyun was about to pass out and was waiting for his leader, Sunggyu to pick him up. So only he and Hyeongseop were left behind.

 

“So… how is it between you and Taemin?” the other guy asked, leaning forward while staring at him long.

 

“It’s fine…” he commented, smiling when he heard the name of the dancer of his group.

 

A next question didn’t come immediately because of Sunggyu and Dongwoo coming in to take their member with them back to the door, while also the last two were leaving the place and made their way over to Hyeongseop’s car. Kibum hadn’t noticed the darker eyes of the man. The model couldn’t hide his smile anymore when they were next to his car.

 

Roughly the blonde was shoved against the passenger-seat-door and his eyes were wider and bigger then Minho’s eyes. The sudden dark grin on his friend’s face was sending chills down his spine and that in a bad way.

 

“You don’t know how much I hate to see you talking all happy about that little boyfriend of yours,” the man growled, his eyes turning black even in the light of the lantern.

 

The rapper felt scared and gulped down the lump down in his throat.

 

“I love you,” the model muttered, leaning closer while ghosting his lips over those of the other man.

 

“H-Hyeongseop… no, I am with Tae-,” Kibum tried but unfortunately it was nothing because he felt how the man was placing his lips against him.

 

He doesn’t like it, but he can’t hate his friend. He felt bad and guilt washed over him since this was not how he wanted things to go. The blonde didn’t kiss him back but still the other kissed him rougher. When there was absolutely no reaction coming, he pulled back and let go of his friend.

 

“I will bring you home,” the man grumbled un-amused while walking over to the driver’s seat.

 

The ride back was silent and awkward. Neither of them wanted to break it or tried to turn it into something much lighter.

 

 

-

 

 

That night the blonde one was sitting on the couch, staring lifeless at the TV that was playing, but muted. He had his legs pulled up while looking at it. The rapper wasn’t even following what was playing but his mind just kept replaying what had happened before he was back at the dorm. The sudden change of his friend scared him but made him feel bad either since he was still together with Taemin. Maybe he better listened to him…

 

“Kibum? You’re still awake?” a deep voice asked, making him shake his head and look up at the other person.

 

Minho looked with tired eyes at the other, flicking the lights of the living room on.

 

“Turn them off for Myunghee!” the other muttered while turning into his scolding mood, but the younger just chuckled lightly.

 

“She sleeping with Taemin in the manager’s room while Jinki is in Jonghyun’s room. Why are you still here and not in our room or with Taemin?”

 

Kibum just sighed while throwing his head back against the backrest of the couch. He didn’t know how to tell it to the guy that is as old as he is. The couch dipped in and he looked over at the other guy, who was rubbing his eyes while waiting for his friend to continue.

 

“Hyeongseop kissed me,” he whispered, hoping the guy had heard from the first second.

 

“What did you say?” the younger guy asked, acting like he didn’t heard him but in fact he had heard those words.

 

“Hyeongseop kissed me. I didn’t kiss him back but I was frozen to the ground,” he said again, adding a bit more so it didn’t seemed like he was the bad guy of the two.

 

“He… what is that for a guy? Kissing someone and he knows that person is happy in a relationship?” Minho was shocked by the news coming from his friend.

 

The tallest member of the group could stand up now to go over to the man’s place and tell him about his actions, but he had to hold himself back and here. His friend needed him since Jonghyun and Jinki were snoring like animals in the room. Also on the other telling Taemin now would be too early and he can turn slightly grumpy then. The rapper calmed down again and scooted closer to his colleague rapper, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. In less then seconds he felt how tears were wetting his shirt.

 

“I feel so bad towards Taemin-ah. If he knows this, he will be hurt. I couldn’t stop him, Minho,” he sobbed in the shirt, making Minho also feel bad.

 

They had to see this coming. The last time they returned with the baby, but on the other hand it was also something with that guy. He couldn’t understand what he has in his mind to do. Was he really trying to break this couple or is it just a game? The rapper needed to find it out somehow but he couldn’t do anything with those tight schedules.

 

“Minho-yah? Do you stay with me tonight?” the blonde asked while wiping his tears on the sleeve of his sweater he was wearing.

 

“Of course… but let’s go to bed,” he suggested and in the end they were slowly making their way over to their shared room, passing the manager’s room while doing.

 

They stopped at the door, listening to soft breathing that was coming through the slightly opened door. Minho let him go, looking at him while taking a step back and leaned against the wall. Slowly the elder one opened the door some more so there was no real sound coming from it. The man tiptoed into the room; looking at his two precious loves. Myunghee and Taemin, sleeping together like the young dancer was really her father. Both received a soft kiss before he left the room, holding his tears back and went to his own room with Minho.