IX

Butterfly of Heat.

Another few weeks had passed and it has been 3 months that Kibum got pregnant. Still they didn’t tell their manager about the whole situation. Now it was also that they couldn’t take it away anymore.

 

One morning the rapper stood in front of the mirror, without a shirt on and checking himself. His back starting to hurt more everyday but he could still bare with it. Unconsciously his hand was on his stomach, rubbing small circles on the bump that was starting to form. His mind started to wander how the child would look like and if he would be just as forgetful as Taemin or a great dancer like him. Because the blonde had his eyes closed, he didn’t notice that Taemin had entered the room; quietly since the younger thought he was still sleeping. The brunette couldn’t hide his smile when saw how his friend was standing there.

 

The blonde was startled when he felt a pair of hands around his waist and a warm but calming breath in his neck. Instantly his eyes shot open, sighing in relief when he saw it was the youngest guy of the group. He leaned more into the touch of the boy who was just as tall as him, maybe a few little centimetres difference but still.

 

“Are you ready to tell manager-hyung or not?” the maknae asked in his ear, looking up from his neck.

 

They made eye contact through the mirror. Kibum couldn’t help himself but there it was like butterflies wanted to burst out of his stomach. Only the blonde couldn’t smile about that since the younger’s question was something delicate. They don’t know how their manager would react to the news.

 

“Should we?” he questioned because he was really scared that he would lose his contract and status as an idol.

 

“Kibum-ah, you have to tell it one day. Soon you will have visible features of your pregnancy and then he will start questions so it’s better to tell before that happens. Who knows he can help?” Taemin mumbled while tighten his grip.

 

The elder had his head on the younger’s shoulder while he couldn’t stop sighing deeply because of the dilemma about telling or not. The young man wasn’t that strong or extremely muscular like some of his hyungs, but he could do at least one thing. The dancer could make the blonde feel save from people like their manager even when he was much younger.

 

“You’re right, Taemin… but what if he totally turns crazy and still wants to remove it or even me from the group?” the rapper was about to have a mental breakdown at that moment but still he couldn’t because of the dancer’s calming aura over him.

 

There was a silence and the elder one turned around to look at the dancer who just wore his serious face again before smiling a little bit.

 

“Then we say it with the other three around us, so he is alone against us,” the young man said, letting slowly go of the other who just kept standing there.

 

Kibum grabbed his shirt, putting it on again before sighing because he felt so nervous it was almost eating him up. He wanted to be back in the brunette’s embrace where he felt himself relax with every breath he takes. He looked at Taemin who was walking out of the room and knocked on the one across theirs, where Jonghyun and Minho were staying. It was the shortest one that opened the door, smiling widely but there was no trace of Minho around.

 

“Where is Minho?” the youngest asked while smiling at his ex-roomie.

 

“Gaming with Jinki, why you need him?” he asked, sounding extremely curious and his eyes had a playful twinkle.

 

Sometimes Jonghyun was more of a child then actually an adult main vocalist. Taemin just looked over his shoulder to see the blonde staring down at his tummy, touching it once again with both hands this time. The younger nodded his head in his direction before turning back towards the dinosaur.

 

“He’s scared to tell manager-hyung. He needs your support, hyung,” he muttered before turning away to get the other guys out of their gaming room.

 

The shortest one made his way over to the other room, placing a hand on his shoulder. Kibum looked up at his best friend, smiling when he saw him.

 

“Let’s go to the living room already,” he suggested and immediately they were going to it.

 

They sat there and the main vocalist had his arm in a friendly way wrapped around his friend’s shoulder. When Minho and Jinki also joined on the couch everything was still normal, but then Taemin entered the room. The second he saw how Jonghyun had his arm, he could feel jealously rise from deep inside him, but ignored because the next thing was much more important. The manager entered the room, after the dancer who joined the others on the sofa, sitting far away from the two. Jonghyun withdraw his arms while sitting normal again.

 

“Why do I need to come?” the man was obviously irritated that he was pulled away from whatever he was doing.

 

There fell a long silence since the one who needed to speak up suddenly shut down.

 

 

-

 

 

“Wait… What?” the manager yelled when the others told everything – with too many details coming from Minho.

 

The eyes of their manager had become the size of plates and his face was between believing or not. The boys were all getting nervous. Also Jinki who could get scolding for being an irresponsible leader or Jonghyun, who needs to have a better grip on his best friend or just all of them for not being aware of this.

 

“So you guys are telling me that Kibum is already 12weeks pregnant, will see a doctor later this week about it and he wants to keep it?” he paraphrased the newly received information.

 

All five idols are nodding their heads.

 

“You guys know I should actually say this to the company?” he asked the 5 who sat there like their death vow was voiced out.

 

Again all of them nodded along.

 

“And that Kibum would mostly likely be kicked out by the CEO self?” he continued further.

 

Now only four were nodding, while the guy that was spoken about was hanging his head low.

 

“Also that I can’t do this because I like you guys too much?” he ended while leaning against the wall.

 

Suddenly all ears were focused and looked up at their manager.

 

“But… we need to put him on non-active,” he stated but the fact the thing won’t be leaked to the company was the biggest relief.

 

“Listen. I will tell them that he is depressed or so and needs some time off screen,” he told them before leaving them alone in the living room, “and don’t dare to ask me a simple thing. I’m busy…”

 

All boys were relieved and all started to hug the blonde one, all except the youngest that looked at them from afar. He knew he would get his share later when they were in their bed.

 

 

A/N: Yes Yes. When this appears I need my readers for a moment to give their thoughts.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/blog/edit/475373

Further I hope you all still like the story so far. And it's getting closer to the birth so ^^