VII

Butterfly of Heat.

The next day, the other four had a schedule they had to attend and no one could stay behind. The manager was still suspicious about the whole moving situation from last night, but let it pass by. In the mean time Kibum had invited some of his friend’s over that weren’t having any schedule at the moment. Hyeongseop was free and was immediately over. Also KARA’s Nicole came so fast as she could over and then there was Woohyun who was the last one to join that day. They were all talking and having fun, but the only girl – who wasn’t really allowed but when the managers are gone – noticed that something was off with the blonde one.

 

“Kibum-ah? Is there something? You’re a bit quieter then normal,” she said and also Woohyun nodded along her statement.

 

He wondered how they figured it out so quickly that he was more thinking about other things then really following the conversations that were going on. The blonde sighed before looking at his friends. Should he tell them? Now the others know it, his friends also have the right to know.

 

“Promise you will believe me and won’t laugh,” he started, immediately having the attention from everybody.

 

The others nodded and were waiting patiently for him to continue but it is so difficult for him to tell. Should he tell everything then? Also that it was his and Taemin’s child and then also reveal the secret that he has a -buddy.

 

“I’m pregnant,” he sighed and was silently hoping they won’t laugh like Jinki did when he told them about it.

 

The rapper cringed when the thought was again in his mind, remembering clearly how he was rolling over the floor. But on the other hand there was Taemin who supported him at that time. Then he looked up at his friends. Nicole was smiling widely and before he knew she was hugging him tightly. Also Woohyun joined the hug.

 

“I’m so happy for you, Kibum. I know it’s rare but it is possible and it happens to you. But who is the father then?” she asked, letting slightly go of him, but still kept hugging him in a way.

 

He bit his lip when he looked at all three of them. The two idols looked very eager to know more about the whole thing, while there was Hyeongseop sitting there with a displeased face. It was like he wasn’t happy about the whole situation that was going on.

 

“Taemin,” he answered in a soft whisper and Nicole was smiling widely.

 

“So you two are dating? You guys would make a lovely couple, you know?” she started, being all excited over it until she saw the serious expression of Kibum.

 

“No. We don’t date. We don’t even have a romance or so going on. We are just… friends with benefits,” he said while looking down at the ground again.

 

Hyeongseop’s face suddenly wasn’t so displeased but he had a slight grin on his face. Woohyun also couldn’t stand the way his idol friend was being so down and started to rub soothing circles on his back. Too bad they didn’t feel like those from Taemin. Every time the young dancer did such a small but loving action, he felt like his heart was about to explode. Sometimes he though he did it because he loves him, but he’s sure he doesn’t love him like the way he does.

 

“Oh… but you two are so extremely cute together,” Nicole said and Woohyun agreed with it almost immediately.

 

“Yeah,” was the only thing that came from Hyeongseop then but it wasn’t the enthusiast one like Woohyun had said.

 

The two noticed it that the third one wasn’t really happy about the news, but didn’t pay much attention to it since they were more focused on Kibum.

 

“But Kibum… I can clearly see you love Taemin to death. Why don’t you just tell him you like him?” Woohyun questioned him and in an instant the blonde sat up looking at him with big eyes.

 

“Are you crazy? He doesn’t even love me back! All I would do is ruining our group because of it…” the other replied, jumping up from couch and slightly turning hysterical and the other male idol had to calm him down.

 

“Kibum, calm down. I’m sure he won’t kill you if you tell him. I mean have you seen how he acts around you. It’s like he loves you,” Nicole had to say but he was still not believing it and even started to cry.

 

 

-

 

 

At the schedule they were attending there was a small break. The hyungs could clearly see that Taemin was compromise between two different kinds of emotions. They know on one side he was extremely happy about the news that he was becoming a father – a bit too early but that didn’t matter – and on the other side that he was upset that it was a child coming out of need and heat instead of love. Minho grinned when he could see that other idols were leaving him alone so he could talk to the youngest guy of the group.

 

“Taemin-ah, there is something, huh?” he asked while he sat down next to the boy who just gave him a short glance.

 

“Minho… I don’t know. I … I think I love Kibum, but he doesn’t love me. I’m sure of that. Every time I try to be closer to him, something tells me he doesn’t love me. Like he really only wants me for ,” he sighed, letting himself hang a bit while his mind was working too much over all the information.

 

The tallest rapper just couldn’t hide the smile on his face since he actually heard the words he needed to hear coming from the younger. This was the thing he needed to hear to help them further.

 

“Why don’t you confess already to him?”

 

“I’m scared, Minho. I’m so scared that I will ruin our friendship and group with it so that’s why,” he replied while his hope was slowly leaking out of his body.

 

The rapper shook his head and at that moment they were called away for the rest of the recording. In hall Minho passed the news over to the other two that were smiling widely when they sat down again. Suddenly they were all planning on giving them the right push. They already agreed to stay together, but it needed to turn into something more. In something that is a romance.