XXVIII

Butterfly of Heat.

“What do you mean?” the young dancer was furiously looking at the blonde, who was just as him.

 

They were standing in the middle of the living room, right in front of the other three that only stepped in if they were about to hit someone, or things will be going totally wrong. It was like watching a game of tennis, because arguments were thrown from one side to the other.

 

“You are lazy. You won’t stand up in the middle of the night to take care Myunghee. You agreed with me that she would be our child!” Kibum pointed sternly at him while his eyes were shooting daggers.

 

“Yes, because you otherwise kept on nagging about that dream of yours!” Taemin spat back, sitting down on the couch while the other was still getting furious.

 

“In my dream this would never have happened! We are supposed to take care of her together!” the blonde replied back, stepping closer while pointing his finger again.

 

“Yeah… and in your dreams, you probably aren’t kissing with your friends!” the dancer spat back.

 

Suddenly an icy wind went through the dorm. All the members knew by now about the kissing incident of Kibum and Hyeongseop, but not Taemin. They tried to shield it as best as they could from the young dancer, but apparently the news got by him.

 

“I-I didn’t k-kiss him! H-He kissed m-me!” the rapper stammered back, feeling tears stinging in his eyes.

 

He hid his face in his hands, while he felt suddenly arms around him and the soothing coming from Jonghyun. He was feeling so bad now. His secret was out and now the guilt crushed into him even harder.

 

“Like I should believe that? You know what… go to him. Let him you, but don’t you get me back so easily,” the brunette hissed while he stood up from his place on the couch.

 

“You know what? Maybe I should do that!” Kibum broke himself loose while tears were still falling down his face.

 

“No, Bum! Stay here!” Jonghyun tried to hold him back but it was too late.

 

With all his necessary things he walked out of the dorm, leaving them all astonished in the living room. Even Taemin was petrified, staring at the door the blonde just left through. He scrunched his lip up a bit.

 

“If he thinks he gets me back easy, he’s wrong,” the youngest muttered while storming off to the room he shared with the main vocalist.

 

The three boys left were shocked and stood there, looking all at each other. They all didn’t know what they had to do know because this was not just a fight but this was more something like a war. A big war, were they can’t choose party.

 

“I go and get Kibum back,” the tallest one muttered, but the main vocalist held him back.

 

“No. Let him. If he messes up he will realize what he is missing. He returns sooner or later. We need to talk to Taemin first. Jinki or Minho, you talk to him while I think of a plan that may work to get our Kibum back,” he mumbled while disappearing into the game room, where he also sat a lot when he was writing something.

 

Sighing the two were left with the task of talking to their maknae. At moments like these, he could be very stubborn and won’t be listening to them at all, or something has to be different about it. Both took a deep breath before walking to the room. They were met halfway by the sobbing from the youngest member and they sped up before walking into the room, which was left open.

 

“Taeminnie?” the tallest one muttered, sitting immediately next to the young man who was crying softly on the lowest bunk bed.

 

“Why? Why?” the young man complained, staring up to see Minho sitting there with a concerned face.

 

“You were stupid and Kibum is also stupid to leave like that, but why have you said that?” the rapper asked, pulling his friend closer while he was clinging onto his shirt.

 

“Because I was angry! He keeps blaming me while he does something like that! How can I trust him now?” the boy sobbed, leaving his manly image way behind and turned into that easily touched maknae.

 

“You have to re-build it. Tomorrow we will try and talk to him,” Jinki assured, sitting down on the other side of the maknae.

 

The young man needed his hyungs now hard. He needs them from the bottom of his heart, loving them as the brothers they are while they caressed his back in smooth . The tall one wrapped his arms around the small frame of his friend.

 

“Don’t worry, we will make him come back,” he mumbled before they all fell onto the mattress.

 

Meanwhile Jonghyun was trying to find the right words while trying to text his best friend while he sat there in front of the computer, in the middle of one of his games.

 

 

-

 

 

Trembling the blonde man knocked on his friend’s door, waiting until the door opened. After a few minutes it happened and an irritated Hyeongseop appeared in the door. A smile, a wide smile, and twinkling eyes immediately replaced his irritated face.

 

“What brings you here?” the man asked, leaning against the doorpost.

 

“I had a fight with Taemin and I’m not interested in any kind of jokes!” Kibum mumbled while walking past the man, right into the apartment.

 

“So… trouble in paradise and then you come here?” Hyeongseop muttered while closing the door behind him, following his friend into the living room.

 

All he got as a response was an angry face, while he stood up again, looking out of the window of the man’s apartment. He startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder, looking over at the man next to him.

 

“Need a drink?” he asked, with a grin.

 

But Kibum didn’t see the evil glint in his eyes and just let it pass, waiting for his drink to come. He couldn’t help himself but his mind wandered off to what Taemin will be doing now.