XX

Butterfly of Heat.

“Guys wake up schedule is coming up!” their manager yelled loudly through the whole dorm, waking everybody.

 

“No one thinks of Myunghee?” the blonde muttered while sitting up on the bed, yawning and stretching his back.

 

His eyes looked over at the maknae who was sleeping next to him, wearing nothing. Kibum had to admit that the youngest was really turning into a handsome and gorgeous man.

 

“Who the is Myunghee?” he got as a response and had his eyes wide open.

 

What got into the boy that he doesn’t even remember his own child? The elder was about to scold him for it, but then he noticed that Minho’s belongings are still in this room. Hadn’t they moved everything? Suddenly everything was confusing him. The rapper looked down at his bare stomach, noticing there was no scar at all, only his dried . He watched how Taemin sat up on the bed, lazily stretching before looking over at the blonde guy.

 

“You haven’t replied my question, princess,” the dancer muttered, leaning closer to his neck to kiss one of the hickeys that were on in his neck.

 

“It must have been a dream…” Kibum replied, looking down at his hands on his lap.

 

“What was it about then?” Taemin asked, giving him those curious eyes and the other fell for them.

 

“We had a child… a girl and… I was pregnant?” he muttered while trying to reach for some clean underwear.

 

“Oh, Bum…Guys can’t get pregnant,” the brunette whispered, placing one last kiss in his neck before jumping of the bed and grabbing his briefs, only to notice they were dirty.

 

“Can I borrow one of yours?” the maknae asked and his request was immediately granted.

 

The next moments were hectic, were in everybody is running around or dressing or fighting to get into the bathroom first. Their manager was impatiently tapping his foot on the ground while looking at the watch around his wrist.

 

“Come on boys. We have a plane to catch to Japan,” he groaned leaving the dorm to wait outside.

 

The first to be ready was Jinki, waiting at the door for the rest. Of course Kibum spend the most time to dress, while the other four were almost ready.

 

“Phone? Passport?” Minho asked their maknae to be sure while they were already going to the van.

 

“Hyung, I have everything now,” he muttered, looking at his friend.

 

Somehow Kibum couldn’t help himself to feel jealous at the sudden closeness between the two. He doesn’t have to say much himself since he has a clingy puppy that was constantly around him. At those moments he started to wonder if Taemin was also jealous when Jonghyun gave him a sudden back-hug or something else. The blonde sometimes caught some looks that were given at him, but didn’t really know if they were from jealously or just to play around.

 

On the other hand, in his dream they confessed to each other and were a happy couple, but in the real world, they are merely friends with benefits. Nothing more, nothing less. Kibum started to space off in his own thoughts, ignoring the scolds from their about the still slightly visible hickeys in his neck. He was thinking of more important things, like in his dream, Taemin was secretly crushing on him or not.

 

The maknae was sitting in the back, trying to sleep a bit more since last nights activity was exhausting but he was interrupted by his phone that vibrated against the thigh in the pocket of his denim. He fished the device out of it, only to see a message from Minho and while he had it in his hand also one coming from Jonghyun. He looked at his side, where the tallest one was sitting with a smile on his face. He didn’t dare to talk about this subject when someone who wasn’t allowed to know was awake and sitting right in front of them. Sighing the dancer opened the first message.

 

‘Keep it down next time. Oh, have you finally confessed…or not?’

 

He quickly replied that message before opening the next one.

 

‘You better do it soon or not. Kibum likes you too, do it now or I will use more skin-ship.’

 

Sometimes he hated the main vocalist for treating him with skin-ship on the blonde because he knew that makes him very jealous, to the point he once hit Jonghyun in his face afterwards in their room in the dorm.

 

They stopped at the airport, which was filled again with fans and news-reporters, taking pictures of them while they were just leaving for their Japan activities. Once they got through the crowd and waited in the terminal for their plane, the manager was going through their schedule and other information they needed.

 

“This evening we will be in Osaka. The rooms are 2 double-rooms and one single while I have also one for myself. Fight it out for yourself I would say,” he mumbled while all were staring at each other.

 

“I’m going with Minho!” Jonghyun said, grabbing the tallest his hand and placed on his knee.

 

“I’m taking the single one. I’m the leader after all,” Jinki said with a sly grin on his face.

 

Now the two were left alone in a room.

 

 

-

 

 

“Were going out to eat…” Jinki announced when he was standing in the doorway of Kibum and Taemin’s room, looking at how the blonde was ready to go, but the younger instead kept sitting on the bed.

 

“I’m not coming,” Taemin said, standing up to disappear in the bathroom instead.

 

He waited and a few minutes passed before the two finally left the room. The dancer sighed deeply before looking up at the reflection of himself in the mirror, smiling when he saw it, but then saw his smile drop when he thought about the fact that Kibum was going with Jinki and Jonghyun alone, since he and Minho would be trying to decorate the room when he returns.

 

“Tae? You’re in here?” Minho asked when he entered the room.

 

“Bathroom,” he shouted back, waiting for the tall one to come in and drag him out again.

 

On the other side there were the three eldest guys, walking through the streets of Osaka in order to find food. He was disappointed that Taemin didn’t come along with them and was worried what would happen when he was gone. Who knows what they do!

 

“Come on, Kibum, smile,” Jonghyun mumbled with the cutest voice underneath it.

 

Back in the room of Taemin, they were still trying their best to turn the room in something that would set the mood.

 

“I’m not sure, hyung,” the dancer mumbled when he was lighting a candle on the table when they enter the room.

 

“This will help. Now do you remember what you are going to do when he enters and I hope those two don’t turn him into a drunk mess,” the tall one said, slightly worried since Jonghyun gets wasted easy and the others can drink all night.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Good, since you will need it when he comes. I will be in the other room. I send you a text when I heard them,” the tall one said, patting the shorter dancer’s hair before leaving him alone in the room.

 

A/N: Hehehe. There I made a big plot twist, huh? Well all I can say now is that the second part of the story starts now. (/cough with yet another round of lovemaking.) All I can say now is that the mpreg part is now over, but there still will be a child and it's not Yoogeun.