XXVI

Butterfly of Heat.

Kibum was walking around with the baby in his arms while trying to keep her calm and prepare her for her food. He was all alone while nobody was helping him since they were gone out for schedules, leaving him alone. He was going insane every moment now, until he heard the front door open and close, indicating some had just entered the dorm. When he saw, it were Jonghyun and Taemin, he called for them immediately. Jonghyun took over little Myunghee, keeping her safe in his toned arms, while Taemin was taking over the boiling of milk. The blonde was really near to a mental breakdown.

 

Everybody was leaving him alone with the child, making him work like a maniac to keep her needs up.

 

“Kibum-ah, come here,” he heard someone say and looked up at the bright smile on Taemin’s face.

 

The blonde didn’t know how much time had passed and the younger was done with the whole thing. He looked to his side and saw Jonghyun was caring for the little girl. The dancer helped his lover to the living room, making him sit down on the floor, leaning against the couch. The younger protectively wrapped his arms around his shoulders, pulling him close to his body. Almost immediately he felt the rapper clinging onto his shirt, fighting against the tears that were about to form in his eyes.

 

“Shh, I’m with you, princess. Maybe I should give you just another massage?” the brunette asked, using the cutest eyes he can make and leaned down to place a kiss on his friend’s hair.

 

A small nod was what he got. The brunette laid his lover down on his stomach on the floor, straddling his hips from behind. He isn’t planning on a long and sensual massage like he had given him on the first night together, but this time it would be one that is necessary to release some stress. The younger pressed the palms of his hand rather hard on his lover’s shoulder, feeling how his muscles were tense.

 

“Princess, you’re overstressed,” the boy commented, pressing down while slowly moving his hands.

 

Painful groans escaped the rapper’s lips while he was trying to relax underneath Taemin’s touch. It did work. The young dancer had something that made him feel relaxed immediately. In the end the pain disappeared and Kibum let out small moans instead because of the pressure the other used.

 

“Better?” the youngest asked, trying to be sure if his idea worked on him.

 

“Yeah,” the blonde slightly moaned while pushing himself back up and turned a bit so he was facing the dancer.

The younger lifting himself a bit, so Kibum could turn around so he was on his back, facing up at his lover. The smile on the dancer’s face was so wide and leaned down to capture those lips in a sweet kiss. The elder wrapped his arms around the other’s neck, hearing Jonghyun cough, making them separate. Then they heard why he warned them, the other two were returning and that also means their manager.

 

“Guys in an hour there will be a filming team here for some dorm shooting. If they ask about the baby, it’s my brother’s girl here okay?” the manager announced while quickly going through the dorm, making all of them shocked since it was so sudden.

 

 

-

 

 

They were all sitting ‘normally’ on the couch or on the floor, looking at the TV while others were shooting questions at them. Secretly the two lovers exchanged glances; sometimes they meant more then just words. They thought everything would be going well, until Myunghee had to interrupt everything. Everybody looked at everybody, hoping they won’t be seen what really was happening.

 

“What’s that?” the PD asked, raising his eyebrow at the 5 boys that were sitting there.

 

“Well… Manager-hyung his brother is out of the city with his wife for a few days and has asked him to take of their baby girl. So she is with us here for a few days. Sorry for the interruption,” Jinki lied with a face that doesn’t give away a clue.

 

In relief the others sighed and especially the two lovers looked at each other, smiling at each other before turning normal again. Since their manager wasn’t really going, it was Kibum who stood up to take care, followed by Taemin as an extra help.

 

“Finally a bit of privacy,” the younger muttered when the door was closed behind them and he hugged his lover close, placing a soft kiss in his neck.

 

It was just that the fact so many people where there, Myunghee couldn’t fall asleep. While the elder one was taking care of ‘their’ child, the dancer was leaning against the opposite wall. There was some tension between the boys lately, since that the baby entered their household.

 

A/N: Sorry that's a bit short but ... this is more as a filler.