" Confession. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

The day went well. Tiffany went back immediately to Jeju Island, L’joe sent Leo to school leaving Sohyun alone in the house.

Sohyun sighed as she roams around the room she was staying. She didn’t know what to do.

“ Ah, I know. “ Sohyun smiled as she made her way down stairs, out of the house heading to the garden.

Sohyun felt the fresh air. She looks at the view and smiles.

Suddenly she thought of someone as she saw a white rose. Tears started to flow down her cheeks as she remembers the memories she spent with Ilhoon.

-- Flashback --
“ It’s our monthsary tomorrow. “ Ilhoon said as he caressed Sohyun’s cheeks.

Sohyun nods. “ I wanna go to an amusement park and eat ice cream. “ She said excited.

“ Okay, Sure. “ Ilhoon smiled at her. “ I love you. “

“ I love you too. “ Sohyun said as she hugged Ilhoon.

Sohyun giggled as she loosens the hug.

-- End of flashback --

Sohyun continued to cry. She felt like her world’s torn apart. She just cried it all out.

“ Ilhoon, Why? “ Sohyun said in between her tears. “ Out of all the girls, Why me?  I gave you everything. All you did was hurt me. You fooled me for one year. “

It started to rain. It rained really hard. Sohyun didn’t care. She just stood there not caring about what will happen and continued to cry. She didn’t even care that she will stay long under the rain. On the cold weather.

“ Sohyun-ah! What are you doing here? “ A maid who was in her middle age holding a umbrella approached Sohyun.

Sohyun turns around shivering.

“ Oh dear, You look pale. Come on inside. “ The woman said as she took Sohyun inside the house.

-----------------------------------

“ Why were you outside dear? “ The maid said as she dries Sohyun’s hair using a towel. She held Sohyun’s hand. “ You’re shivering. “

The maid finished changing Sohyun’s clothes. She left the room since Sohyun was sleeping already.

L’joe gets in the house and saw his maid coming down the stairs.

“ Uh. Excuse me. Where’s Sohyun? “ L’joe asks.

“ She’s at her room. I saw here outside just now. I think she’ll get sick. “ The maid said.

“ What? Why was she outside? It was raining. It was pretty cold. “ L’joe said worried at the same time mad.

“ I don’t know. She was shivering. But now she’s asleep. You better check on her sir. “ The maid bows at L’joe and left.

Tch. Sohyun. “ L’joe sighed as he heads upstairs to Sohyun’s room.

L’joe went in the room and saw Sohyun sleeping. He went near her and touched her forehead. “ Agh. She’s seriously going to be sick.

“ Ilhoon don’t leave me…. “ Sohyun said in her sleep. “ Ilhoon no… “

L’joe felt like his heart was broken into pieces. “ Ilhoon? Who the hell is that?

Before he knew it, Sohyun was in tears now. L’joe lies on the bed beside her and hugged her.

“ Shh. I’m here. “ L’joe said as he hugs Sohyun.

“ Don’t leave me…... L’joe…“ Sohyun said weakly  as she knew L’joe was there.

“ Never. “ L’joe kissed her forehead.

---------------------------
Sohyun woke up having a head ache. She looks at her left and found L’joe sleeping. She suddenly remembered what happened earlier.

“ Shh. I’m here. “

“ Don’t leave me…... L’joe…“

“ Never. “


Sohyun sighed. “ I love you L’joe. “ Sohyun thought as she hugged L’joe.

L’joe woke up and saw Sohyun awake hugging him. He smiled and and coughs.

“ L-L’joe. “ Sohyun said as she let’s go of L’joe.

“ So, When did you wake up? “ L’joe asks Sohyun.

“ Umm. Just now. “ Sohyun said nervously.

“ Really? Just now? “ L’joe said as he got on top of Sohyun and gets closer to her.

Sohyun gulps as she felt L’joe’s face coming near her’s. “ Y-yeah. “

“ You sure? “ L’joe said as he looks straight into Sohyun’s eyes.

Sohyun nods and closed her eyes for L’joe got closer, He was planning on kissing her when the door opened.

“ Ma’am, Are yo—“ The maid had her eyes widen when she saw them. “ I’m s-sorry, sir.. ma’am. I should have knocked first. “ She bowed at them and was about to leave when L’joe calls her.

“ No! It’s okay. We were just talking. “ L’joe said as he got up and smirks at Sohyun.

Sohyun covers her blushing face. “ Lee Byunghun!!! You’re so dead!! “ She was mentally killing L’joe for what he did.
“ Ma’am are you feeling better? Here, Take your medicine. “ The maid said as she hands Sohyun a glass of water and the medicine.

Sohyun took her medicine. The maid bowed at her and L’joe who was just standing by the bed and left.

“ So, Where were we? “ L’joe said as he lies beside Sohyun.

Sohyun covers up with a blanket ignoring L’joe.

“ Hey, I was just kidding. “ L’joe said as he shakes Sohyun.

“ Go away. “ Sohyun said enough to be heard by L’joe.

“ Hamster, Come on~ “ L’joe kept on teasing her.

Sohyun sits up and sighs annoyed. “ L’joe look, I’m not feeling well. So please? “

L’joe just nodded.

Sohyun lies back to bed. “ Should I tell him? “ She thought as she glanced at L’joe.

“ Sohyun.” “ L’joe” They said at the same time and laughs.

“ You go first.. “ Sohyun said.

“ I need to tell you something important. “ L’joe said looking into her eyes.

Could it be….” Sohyun thought as she kept quiet.



Sohyun, I love you … “ 



---------------------



;)