" Taking a selca together. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]


“ Sohyun’s seating beside me. “ L’joe said.

“ But, I wanna sit with Hyun—“ Sohyun said as she pouted but interrupted by L’joe.

“ No. “ L’joe pulled her to seat beside him.

The ride was quiet. Everyone was asleep except L’joe. L’joe told his driver to drive to their house. He thought to treat them dinner at his house. L’joe looks at his side and saw Sohyun who was sleeping leaning on his shoulder. He smiled at the sleeping Sohyun when suddenly Sohyun’s phone vibrated.

  ‘ 1 message
    - A p p a ’
 
Maybe it’s important. “ L’joe thought as he grabbed her phone from Sohyun’s hands and read the message.

Dearest, Me and your Eomma won’t be home tonight. And your brother is at your cousin’s house. I bet your hanging out with you friends right now. Take care alright. We love you. ‘

L’joe looks at the sleeping Sohyun and caresses her cheeks. “ She’s lucky to have parents like them.
He smiled by himself. He placed Sohyun’s phone in her bag. He held Sohyun’s hand. He just feel like holding it and went to sleep as well.

----------------------------------

“ Shut up or they’ll hear us!!! “ L’joe heard Niel said whispering.

“ Hurry!! Take more pictures!! “ Chunji added.

4minute and Teen Top were busy taking pictures of them. Sohyun and L’joe who were sleeping innocently while holding hands.

“ What the hell. “ L’joe said as he opened his eyes and found them taking pictures.

“ H-hey hyung. “ Niel said nervously. “ W-we were just trying to wake you up. “

“ Nice way of waking us up. “ L’joe glared at them and let’s go of Sohyun’s hand and wakes her up. “ Sohyun. “ But there was no response.

“ I guess she’s tired. “ Jihyun said.

“ Why are we here at your house? “ Gayoon asks L’joe.

“ I’ll treat you dinner. Go ahead inside I’ll just wake Sohyun up. “ L’joe said.

“ Oh, Okay. “ Niel and Ricky looked at each other and showed a big smile.

4mintue and Teen Top went inside ahead as L’joe told them.

“ Sohyun, wake up. “ L’joe said shaking her.

“ Hmm. 5 more minutes. “ Sohyun said pushing L’joe away and continues to sleep.

L’joe chuckled. “ Come on. “ L’joe said pulling her arm.

“ Okay fine. “ Sohyun gets up half awake.

L’joe got out of the van and waited for Sohyun to get out. Sohyun finally got out having her eyes closed.

“ Are you really that tired? “ L’joe asks.

Sohyun lowered her head and nodded. “ Where…. are… we..? “ Sohyun asked.

“ Were her at my house. I’ll treat you dinner. And by the way, You’re Appa texted you that he and your mom won’t be home later. And your brother is at your cousin’s house. “ L’joe informs Sohyun.

Sohyun nodded. L’joe smirks and gives her a piggback ride.

“ What are you doing? “ Sohyun said half asleep as she wraps her arms around L'joe's neck.

“ Carrying  you since you’re too sleepy to walk. “ L’joe chuckled.

“ Th-thanks….. “ Sohyun manage to say before she goes to sleep again.

L’joe got in the house and went to the living to find Teen Top and 4minute already watching a movie.

“ What happened?? “  They asked in unison.

“ She’s too sleepy to walk. “ L’joe laughs as he placed the sleeping Sohyun beside Jihyun on the couch.

“ I’ll be right back. “ L’joe said as he made his way to the kitchen.

“ Mom? “ He calls out Ms. Min Young.

“ She’s at your grandparents house. “ The maid told L’joe.

“ My sister? “

“ She went to the airport this morning. She said that she needs to go to Jeju Island for some reasons. “ The maid answers.

L’joe nodded. “ Please prepare dinner for my visitors. “ The maid nodded as L’joe went back to the living room.

“ She’s still sleeping? “ L’joe asks Jihyun as he sat beside Sohyun.

“ Yup, She must be really tired. “ Jihyun said as she patted Sohyun’s head.

L’joe smiled at the sleeping Sohyun. “ She looks pretty even though she’s sleeping. “ He was staring at her beautiful face when Sohyun suddenly open her eyes. L’joe immediately looks at the television pretending to watch the movie they were watching. Sohyun sits up.

“ Yah. “ She called L’joe.

“ Yeah? “ L’joe looks at her.

“ I’m hungry. “ Sohyun said and yawned.

“ Hungry or sleepy? “ L’joe aks.

“ Both. “ Sohyun answered lowering her head. “ Where’s the rest room? “

“ See that door over there? “ L’joe points at the white door.

Sohyun looks at where L’joe was pointing and nodded. She stands up and tries to walk. She lost her balance but L’joe caught her.

“ I think it’s best to accompany you there. “ L’joe said.

L’joe was waiting for Sohyun outside the rest room. Meanwhile Sohyun washed her face with water to wake her up.
Kwon Sohyun.. You cannot fall for L’joe. You’re no good for him… “ She said as she looks at her reflection in the mirror. She finally got out of the rest room and saw L’joe.

“ Done? “ L’joe asks.

“ You really waited for me? “ Sohyun said raising one of her eye brows.

“ Yeah, Maybe you’ll end up sleeping on the floor. “ L’joe chuckled earning a slap on the arm from Sohyun.

 “ Yah. You’re so mean. “ Sohyun said trying to control her laughter.

They went back to the living room and watched the movie together with the others. L’joe who wasn’t even focusing on the movie keeps on stealing glances from Sohyun. “ Am I falling for her? Or is she just so pretty? “ L’joe thought.

“ Psst. You seem bothered. “ Sohyun said.

L’joe looks at Sohyun. “ Yeah? I’m just thinking of something. “ He ruffles his hair.

“ Tch. Excuses. “ Sohyun said.

“ What?? “ L’joe glared at Sohyun.

“ I said the movie’s nice. “ Sohyun said as she roll her eyes.

Sohyun takes out her phone and looks at L’joe.

“ What? “ L’joe said.

“ Let’s take a selca. “ She said positioning the camera.

L’joe chuckled and just smiled at the camera as well as Sohyun.

“ Okay, done. “ She said while editing the picture and kept her phone and continue to watch the movie.

L’joe just leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes. He felt that someone was poking him. He opens his eyes and saw Sohyun.

“ What? “ L’joe said as he sits up.

“ Were you.. Um.. “ Sohyun said nervously.

“ What? Spit it out. “ L’joe said.
“ Were you.. hold— “

“ Yes I did. “ L’joe knew what she was going to ask about.

Sohyun nodded. “ I see. “

“ If you’re wondering why.. I don’t know. “ L’joe said.

“ O-okay. “ Sohyun nods again.

“ Sir, Dinner is ready. “ The maid informs L’joe.

“ Okay, Thanks. “ L’joe smiles the maid.

“ Come on. “ L’joe gets up and offers his hands to Sohyun.

Sohyun just accepted it and got up. “ Guys, Let’s go eeeaaaat. “ Sohyun said with a hint of aegyo to her voice. 



=========================
Another chapter~ xD
Updating tomorrow. But I'm not sure. D;
Sorry for typos did this at 2-4 in the morning. e_______________e