" Stop making fun with my cute hamster. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]


The teacher arrived shortly and started their class.
“ Good Morning class. I’m Park Kahi you’re P.E. teacher. As most of you know. I’m also the dance instructor of the school. “ Ms. Kahi bowed at them as the students did the same thing. “ So, I’ll give you 20 minutes to change to your P.E. uniform and we’ll meet each other at the field. Okay? And also we’ll be meeting the rest of the 3rd year students.“

The students nodded. With that everyone went to their locker and got their P.E. uniform and changed. After they finished changing they went directly to the field greeted by Ms. Kahi.

“ Okay guys. By the end of the month a dance competition will be held here in our school. “ Ms. Kahi said looking at everyone. “ So, Who will be your representative for your year level? Teen Top? “ Ms. Kahi looks at CAP their leader.

CAP nodded. “ As usual. “

“ Yes. “ Ms. Kahi nodded.

“ Wait! Can we do a collaboration with 4minute? “  Ricky said.

“ 4minute? “ Ms. Kahi titled her head. Ricky pointed to 4minute. “ Oh, New students I see. “ Ms. Kahi said.

“ Annyeonghasseo. 4minute imnida. “ 4minute bowed at Ms. Kahi. “ Jihyun, Hyuna, Sohyun, Jiyoon, Gayoon. “

Every 4minute member raised their hands to indicate who is who. Ms. Kahi smiled at them. “ But before everything. I want you girls to show me what you got. “ Ms. Kahi winked at 4mintue and 4minute nodded.

‘ Flo Rida – Touch me ‘Is the song that 4minute is dancing to. (Just imagine the steps that Hyuna used on Strong Heart. I bet most of you seen it. xD )

         Jiyoon             Gayoon

Hyuna           Sohyun           Jihyun       
ßTheir position. They don’t change their positions on this song. *

The music started and the girls danced ily. Everyone one cheered for them. Ms. Kahi really enjoyed the performance and claps her hands. The song ended and everyone claps.

“ y. Hot. Perfect. “ Ms. Kahi said and 4minute bowed at her. “ But can I request another song? “ Ms. Kahi said trying to act cute.

“ Sure. “ Jihyun the leader said.

“ Yey! “ Ms. Kahi said happily.

They had same positions. The next song they danced to was ‘Britney Spear – Womanizer ‘ As expected the boys went wild. They were going crazy. The song shortly ended and Ms. Kahi was so proud.

“ Okay, I’m accepting your offer. “ Ms. Kahi said looking at Teen Top.

 “ YES!! “ Niel said like he won a contest.

“ Okay, Everyone get some exercise. Jog around or do any exercise I’ll just talk to these incredible dancers. “ Ms. Kahi said and everyone followed.

“ Good job girls. “ Ms. Kahi tells 4minute as she give every member a high-five.

“ Khamsamida. “ They said in unison.

“ I’ll let you guys decide what song are you dancing to. I’ll just help you with the stepping’s. Arasso? “ Ms. Kahi informs them all.

Everyone nodded and they gathered and sat on the grass and talked about what song they would dance to while Ms. Kahi joins the other students.

“ Let me lay my head on your lap. I’m tired. “ L’joe said as he lays his head on Sohyun’s lap.

Sohyun just let him be since she knew L’joe didn’t get enough sleep last night. Sohyun just brushed her fingers through L’joe’s hair while she was listening to her friends giving suggestions to what song they would dance to.

“ What about Wall To Wall by Chris Brown? “ Jiyoon said.

“ Nah. We danced to that already. “ Chunji said.

“ Hmmm. What song…… “ Hyuna said pouting.

Everyone went quiet as they were thinking. Sohyun continues brushing her fingers on L’joe’s hair. She looks down at L’joe. “ Oh, He’s sleeping? “ Sohyun just smiled.

“ I can’t think of any song!!! “ Gayoon said messing her hair.

Jihyun sighed and looked at Sohyun who is beside her. She smiled at the cute view. “ I hope they end up together. “ Jihyun thought.

“ Yah, Sohyunnie. “ Jihyun whispered at Sohyun.

“ Nae? “ Sohyun said.

“ You look like a couple. “ Jihyun whispered to Sohyun.

“ Bwoh? Aniiiii. “ Sohyun whispered to Jihyun cutely.

Jihyun just giggled at Sohyun and patted her head.

“ I know!! “ Jiyoon said rasing her hand.  “ What about  Usher’s ‘DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love. “ She added clapping her hands.

“ Huwaaa. Good one. “ Jihyun said.

Teen Top and 4minute was planning about the dance. Who would dance to this part and that part. They were busy meanwhile Sohyun who was getting sleepy while still brushing her fingers through L’joe’s hair.

“ So, We will do this part then after that you guys go in. We’ll be having partners. “ Jiyoon said explaining it to everyone.

“ But there’s only 5 of us and 6 of them. “ Gayoon said.

“ Well, It’s okay if I can’t join the parts were everyone needs a partner. “ Ricky said. “ Since I’m having a solo dance anyway. “ He added.

 “ Okay good. Now, The pairings. “ Jiyoon said. “ CAP & Jihyun, Hyuna & Changjo, Gayon & Chunji, Me & Niel and finally Sohyun & L’joe “ Jiyoon said as she wrote the pairings on a piece of paper.

L’joe opened his eyes and saw a sleeping Sohyun. Her head was lowered down and she had her eyes close. L’joe tried to get up not waking up Sohyun but he failed.

“ Oh, Your awake already. “ Sohyuns said looking at L’joe who was beside her now.

L’joe nodded and smiled at her. “ YAH!! You done picking which song already?!?!!  “ L’joe shouts at the rest making them surprise.

“ Yah! You don’t need to shout hyung! You’re giving me a heart attack. “ Changjo said holding his chest.

“ We choose Usher’s DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love. And the two of you are partners. “ Jiyoon said happily.

L’joe and Sohyun looks at each other then back to their friends.

“ You’ve got to be kidding me. “ Sohyun said.

Jiyoon just gave Sohyun a flying kiss. “ Love yah maknae!! “

Sohyun just glared at her.

“ Done guys? “ Ms. Kahi said who just came from jogging with the other students.

“ Yep. “ Jiyoon said giving the piece of paper to Ms. Kahi revealing all of their plans.

“ Good good. I’ll see you guys this afternoon at the dance room just by the music room. “ Ms. Kahi said. “ OKAY GUYS!! CLASS DISMISS!! “ Ms. Kahi informed everyone. Everyone went to change to their usual uniform and headed to the cafeteria for recess.

*Riiiing*

Everyone got out of their classrooms and headed to the cafeteria. 4minute was eating at Teen Top’s table. Lizzy who saw L’joe who is having fun with Sohyun punched the wall lightly. “ You’re going to regret sooner or later Kwon Sohyun. I’m not the good girl anymore. “ Lizzy tells herself.

“ You’re right. Sohyun looks like a hamster. “ Chunji said agreeing to what L’joe said that Sohyun looks like a hamster.

Everyone was laughing at Sohyun.

“ Huhmmmm. You’re so mean. “ Sohyun said about to cry.

“ Aigoo. Aigoo. Baby Hamster. “ Gayoon said teasing her.

Sohyun was starting to tear up when she felt someone hugging her.

“ Hey stop making fun with my cute hamster. “ L’joe said hugging Sohyun.

“ Aigoo. Aigoo. Aigoo. “ The rest of 4minute were  covering their faces because they can’t handle the cuteness.

 " Why so sweet Byunghun? " She thought as she smiled. 




======================= 
Currently dying from all the feels!!!! ASDFGHJKL. T______T <3 
L'joe why sooooo... GAAAH~ xDD