" Evil Queen. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

" I'm so-- " 

Sohyun hugged the the guy knowing it was Sungyeol. 

" Sohyun, Why are you crying? You okay? " Sungyeol said as he pats Sohyun's back. 

" L-L'joe.... He.. " Sohyun could not carry on speaking because she can't stop crying. 

Sungyeol hugged her and after minutes of hugging Sohyun loosens the hug. 

" I'm sorry. " Sohyun bows as she wipes her tears. 

Sungyeol hands her a hanky. " It's clean and no worried. You know.. If you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. Call me. " He said making Sohyun giggle. 

" Thank you. " Sohyun grabs the hanky and continue to wipe her tears. " Let's go? " 

----------------

Sohyun and Sungyeol arrived at the field. Sohyun ended up laughing at Sungyeol's joke. 

" And he ended up sleeping outside. " Sungyeol chuckled as well as Sohyun. 

" Poor Sungjong. " Sohyun pouts cutely and punches Sungyeol's arm. 

" What? Do I look like that evil to do something like it? " Sungyeol asks rubbing his arm. 

Sohyun acts like she was thinking while puffing her cheeks. " Hmmmmm. Yes!! " She knocks Sungyeol's before running. 

" Yah! " Sungyeol ran after Sohyun fastly and grabs her arm. " You.. are... so.. dead... " He said panting. 

" I'm so scared Mr. Sungyeol. Please, Don't. " Sohyun said sarcastically while pouting.

Sungyeol just chuckled at Sohyunn's cute actions and thought about his and Lizzy's plan.

" Never fall for her or our plan will fail. Understand? Never fall in love with her. " 

Lizzy's words wonder round Sungyeol's mind.  

" Sungyeol? ........ Sungyeol ..... Sungyeol!! " Sohyun shouts to bring Sungyeol back to his senses. 

" Huh? " 

" You were spacing out. You okay? " 

" Uh, Yeah. I was just.. Uh.. " Sungyeol couldn't find the words. 

" Thinking probably. " Sohyun smiles. 

Sungyeol nods and chuckles. " Yes, Correct. "

-------------------

" Hyung!! We're have you been?!?! Me and everybody else were looking for you!! " Ricky says dramatically as he hugs L'joe.

L'joe pushed Ricky not too hard. " I was just getting some fresh air. "

" You know, Sohyun must miss you. " Niel said teasing L'joe.

L'joe sighs as he looks around. " 4minute's on our group? "

" Yeah. Looking for your beloved Sohyun? " Changjo said.

" She's over there with Sungyeol and Infinite. " CAP points the the group of people sitting on the grass not too far from them. " I'm having a feeling that their planning on something bad. " 

L'joe glares at Sungyeol who was playing with Sohyun's hair. 

" Their just bunch of retards. " L'joe sits on the grass and continues to watch over his girlfriend who was know having fun with Infinite. She even calls 4minute over to them. 

" Bunch of retar-- " Ricky didn't to continue is sentence because Chunji covered his mouth. 

" That's enough. " Chunji let's go and gives Ricky a shut-up look. 

Ricky pouts and behaves before his hyung could bully him. 

----------------------------------

" Let the sports fair begin!! " 

The students were cheering over the opening for the sports fair. 

" I'm so excited!! " Hyuna squealed while tugging sohyun's jacket. 

" I know right?? " Sohyun giggled and felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turns around and found their team coach. 

" Oh, Annyeonghasseo. " Sohyun bows in respect to the teacher and smiles. 

" Sohyun, Will you be one of the representatives for the 400m relay for women. One of the representative called me and said she couldn't make it today. " Mr. Kang said. 

" Oh, sure. " Sohyun gives him a gentle smile before he left. 

" What was that about? " Sungyeol asks Sohyun who was just sitting beside her. 

" Oh, That? Nothing. Mr. Kang just asked me a favor to join the 400m relay. " Sohyun said. 

" Well, Good luck! Hope you won't fall or trip on something. " Sungyeol teases Sohyun. 

" Thanks.. Wait, What?!?! Yah! " Sohyun slaps Sungyeol arm. 

Sungyeol just laughs at her. 


" So, First off. We will go with Badminton. Wome'sn division. Lizzy Park and Im Nana from Orange team while Jung Eunji and Oh Hayoung for the Blue team. " The host announced as the contenders went to the field with a net going through it. 

" Jung Eunji! Oh, Hayoung! " The Blue team cheers for their team mates as the tournament starts. 

" Wooohoo! " Blue team cheers as their contenders won the first match. 

" She's good. " Sohyun said referring to Eunji. 

" She has been playing badminton since she wasyoung. Her dad was a great badminton player. " Sungyeol said. 

" Wow. " Sohyun gaped at Eunji. 

" As you all know, Whoever wins on the women's division will fight over on whoever wins on the men's division. So, Up next for the women's division. Choi Sulli and Park Luna for the Pink team. " 

The badminton tournament lasted for how many minutes and the Blue team won. Next up was Volleyball. 

The Blue team gathered around for their team coach needs to choose over the girls who will play. 

" Nam Jihyun, Kim Hyuna, Im Yoona, Bang Minah, Han Sunhwa, and lastly.... " Mr. Kang scanned through the lists of girl students and finally choose the last female to join. 

" Kwon Sohyun. " 

Sohyun's eye's sparkled as one of her favorite sport was Volleyball. 

" Okay, To the field now. " Mr. Kang claps his hands and signaled the players to move double time. 

" Hwaiting!! " Infinite and the rest of the 4minute cheers for the contenders. 

" Hwaiting Kwon Sohyun. " Sungyeol said as Sohyun hands her watch to him. 

Sohyun sticks her tongue out at Sungyeol. " Watch it over for me. " With that, She runs to the field with the rest of the players. 

" Hwaiting~ " The girls from the blue team signals each other giving strength for their group. 

Sohyun ties her hair up and looks around while the referee was still busy walking around. Her eyes landed on L'joe who was with his friends. She noticed that L'joe was looking at her, Sohyun immediately roll her eyes and looks front. 

She's mad at me? " 

L'joe thought as he saw Sohyun glaring at him.. 

" Great~ " Minah, One of Sohyun's team mates sarcastically said while rolling her eyes. 

" Why? " Sohyun asked curiously. 

" Lizzy, Park Lizzy. The ' best ' player and cheater ever. She hits you with the ball purposely if your a good player. " Minah said twirling her hair. 

Wow. Scary. " Sohyun said as she shrugs and looks over the other side of the court and found Lizzy looking at her. 

Tch. Prepare to die Lizzy. " Sohyun shot a glare at Lizzy. " Am I that evil already? " Sohyun mentally laughs at what she just thought about. 

" START!! " The referee shouts as he whistled signaling the game's starting. 

Okay, Now focus Kwon Sohyun. " Sohyun encourages herself and looks over the server who was Gong Minzy.

Sohyun was located in front since she's kinda short.

" Why do I have to be here? " Sohyun sighs and her eyes immediately went wide when Minzy serves the ball. 

" Mine! " Yoona shouts she spikes the ball over to the other team.

" Yes!! " The Blue team cheers as  Rania didn't get to hit the ball. 

" Good one! " Minah gives Yoona a thumbs up.

The game went well and Blue team was leading the way. Too bad Seohyun got injured and needed to stop but got replaced by Gayoon. 

" Let's Blue Team! Let's go! " Jihyun said as they gathered up and gives each other a let's-do-this look. 

They went to their places. Sohyun noticed that Lizzy was waving at Sohyun and signaled her to come near the net for Lizzy did the same thing. 

" Better watch out Sohyun, I'm not missing a thing today. " Lizzy smirks and went over to her spot. 

We'll see about that. 

---------------------------------

" Mine! " Sohyun shouts as she hits the ball. 

" Mine! Mine! " Nana on the other side said. 

" No! Mine!! " Lizzy shouts and spike's on the ball heading to Sohyun who was distracted with Rania, One of Lizzy's team mates. Rania tries to distract Sohyun by waving her hand to get her attention. 

" What? What is she saying the middle of a ga-- "

" SOHYUN! Look out! " Sunhwa who just behind Sohyun shouts at her warning that the ball was aiming to her. 

" Sohyun!! " Jihyun and the rest of the girls shouts as Sohyun got hit on her head. 

" Time out! " The referee shouts as he runs over the Blue team to check over Sohyun. 

L'joe immediatley stood up together with Teen Top and some of their team mates. 

Damn. " L'joe looks at Lizzy who was smirking from her success. 

" Sohyun, Gwenchana? " Sunhwa asks as she looks at Sohyun who was trying to get up after falling on the ground from the huge impact. 

" Ahh, Nae. " Sohyun tries to fight over the pain as she stands up and smiles. 

" You sure? " Jihyun asks. 

Sohyun nods as she fixed her hair and dusted her clothes. 

" You did that on purpose!! " Minah pointed at Lizzy. 

" What? Excuse me? " Lizzy said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. 

" Is everything fine here? " The referee said as he approaches them. 

" Yeah, Let the game continue. " Sohyun said before the referee heads back to his spot. 

" You sure your okay? It's okay if we call back u-- " Minah's words were cut off by Sohyun. 

" I'm okay. Don't worry. " Sohyun fakes a smile trying to hide the pain. 

" Okay, then. Just tell us if you feel bad or something. " Minah smiles back at Sohyun. 

Sohyun nods and face front to find Lizzy smirking at her. 

Today is gonna be a long freakin day. Get ready Lizzy, Kwon Sohyun's gonna cast a spell on you. Lol what? " 
Sohyun tries to hide her laughter once again on what she just said. 



========================


I. Feel. Stupid. ;-;

-Sorry for typos. :"(