" Be mine... Forever.. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]


Night came and it was time for Ms.. Min Young’s funeral. Teen Top, 4minute, L’joe’s grandparents, Tiffany and everyone close to her came.

Sohyun was in L’joe’s room with Leo.

“ Leo, Everyone’s waiting for us down stairs. Come on. “ Sohyun said.

Leo runs to Sohyun and raises his hands up for Sohyun to help him wear his shirt.

“ Are your friends there too, Mommy? “ Leo asks Sohyun.

Sohyun nodded. “ Yes, They are. “

Leo held Sohyun’s hand as they made their way out. Sohyun opens the door to find L’joe standing by the door.

“ I was going to call you. “ L’joe said smiling.

“ Leo was still playing with his toys. “ Sohyun said.

L’joe nodded and smiled at Leo and made his way to the stairs. Leo let’s go of Sohyun’s hands and went down first leaving Sohyun alone. L’joe noticed that Sohyun wasn’t following them. He went near to Sohyun who was going pale.

“ Are you okay? You look pale? Are you sick? “ L’joe asks as he held Sohyun’s hand.

“ L’joe, I-I’m n-nervous. “ Sohyun said weakly as she looks at L’joe.

“ Don’t be. “ L’joe smiled at her and hugged her.

Sohyun just sighed as L’joe loosens the hug. “ Sohyun, Can I ask you something? “

Sohyun nodded.

“ What are you to me? “ L’joe asked seriously.

Sohyun looks at L’joe and fakes a smile. “ I’m your best friend of course. The most awesome best friend you will ever have. “

Best friend? That’s it? “ L’joe thought. “ Cool. “ He said.

“ Yep. Now, Come on. Let’s head down before I lost my guts to face your relatives. “ Sohyun said as she left L’joe  and went down stairs.

----------------------------------------------


“ Mommy Mommy!! “ Leo calls Sohyun who was in the kitchen to help prepare the food for the visitors.

“ Yes? “ Sohyun answered as she arranged the sandwiches on the tray.

“ . Palli!! Grandpa wants to meet you!! Even Grandma “ Leo said pulling Sohyun’s hand.

Sohyun widens her eyes and pulls Leo back. “ You mean the grandparents of your daddy? “

Leo nodded and pulled her again out of the kitchen and into the living room.

“ Leo, What are you doing? “ L’joe asks who passed by them.

“ He’s taking me to your grandparents. “ Sohyun said as Leo kept pulling her.

L’joe chuckled and followed them.

“ You still have the guts to laugh at me. “ Sohyun glared at him.

“ Grandma, Grandpa… This is my new Mommy, Sohyun. “ Leo said pointing at Sohyun.

Sohyun bowed at them 90 degrees. “ Annyeonghasseo, Kwon Sohyun imnida. “ With that she flashes them a genuine smile.

“ Hi there. What a pretty young lady. “ Mr. Lee, L’joe’s grandfather compliments Sohyun.

“ Khamsamida. “ Sohyun bowed at him and  smiled.

L’joe left Sohyun and Leo with his grandparents. He went to Teen Top who was talking with 4minute.

“ Are you guys.. like together? “ Ricky asks L’joe anticipating the answer ‘Yes’.

“ No, Were just friends. “ L’joe said.

The rest looked at each other and nodded. “ Oooohhhh… Friends… “

“ Aren’t you planning to make her your girlfriend? “ Changjo said.

I am. “ L’joe told himself. “ Nope. “ He told his friends.

“ Jinja? Jinjayo? “ Hyuna said.

“ Yeah. Why? “ L’joe said as he looks at Hyuna.

“ No, Nothing. “ Hyuna shakes her head.

L’joe looks at Sohyun who was still busy talking to his grandparents while Leo just sat there playing with his toy car. He saw them laughing and smiling. “ Their enjoying huh? “ L’joe thought.

If only you were mine… Kwon Sohyun…

------------------------------------------

L’joe’s grandparents really enjoyed the presence of Sohyun. They liked her… No, They loved her.

It was getting late and everyone left.

“ It was really nice talking to you my dear. “ Mrs. Lee said as she hugged Sohyun.

“ Nae. “ Sohyun smiles.

“ We have to go. L’joe, Sohyun, Tiffany, Leo. “ Mr. Lee smiled at them as he and Mrs. Lee heads to their car and left.

“ Sohyun, Thank you soo much. I owe you everything. “ Tiffany said.

Sohyun shakes her head and smiles. “ Ani, Gwenchanayo. “

Tiffany just hugged her.

“ Unnie, You should go to rest. I bet your tired from the flight. “ Sohyun said as she loosens the hug.

Tiffany nodded. “ Okay, I’ll just go upstairs to my room. Goodnight everyone. “ After that she went upstairs.

“ We’re heading up too. “ L’joe said as he carried Leo and went upstairs as well. 

Sohyun went to the living room to help the maids clean up. She puts the cups on the tray and heads to the kitchen placing the tray on the table. She sighed and went to the sink and washed her hands.

I better check on Leo. “ She thought.

Sohyun went to L’joe’s room. She peeked through the door and saw that L’joe was reading a book while Leo was sleeping already on his arms.

So cute. “ Sohyun smiled as she made her way in.

“ L’joe. “ Sohyun calls L’joe.

“ Yeah? “ L’joe looks at Sohyun and puts his book down.

“ I need to put on comfortable clothes on Leo. “ Sohyun said as she grabs Leo’s pajamas from his bag.

“ Oh, Okay. “ L’joe smiled as he stands up and made his way to the bathroom.

Sohyun finally changed Leo’s clothes. “ His kinda heavy. “ She said as she placed Leo’s used clothes on the small table beside the bed.

L’joe chuckled as he went out the bathroom already wearing his comfortable clothes. “ He is. “

Sohyun giggled. “ I’m going to sleep already. Good night. “ Sohyun said as she went out the room.

----------------------------

It’s already 2 in the morning but Sohyun couldn’t sleep so she decided to go down to the kitchen and drink a glass of water.

Sohyun sighs as she finished drinking water. She puts down the glass and washed her hands.

 I wonder why they turn off all the lights inside the house. It’s really dark. They could have just… ugh.. nevermind.   “ She thought as she turns off the water tap.

Sohyun felt someone was hugging her from behind. She was going to scream but realizes it was just L’joe.

“ Sohyun. “ L’joe whispers.

“ L’joe, why are you still awake? “ Sohyun said as she faced L’joe.

“ I can’t sleep after having a nightmare. “ L’joe showed a dark expression.

Sohyun pulled him heading to the living room. They just sat on the couch.. in the dark without speaking anything. L’joe had his arms around Sohyun.

“ L’joe.. “ Sohyun started.

“ Yeah? “ L’joe said.

“ What happened to you and Lizzy? “ Sohyun asks.

L’joe smirked. “ Long story. “

“ Eyyy~ “ Sohyun whined.

“ I’m too tired to tell you the whole story. “ L’joe said.

“ Aish, Arasso. “ Sohyun frowns.

“ Sohyun, Will you ever fall inlove with me? “ L’joe said. 

“ I don’t know. “ Sohyun coldly answered.

L’joe hugs Sohyun. “ No matter what happens, Never leave me. “

Sohyun just sat there and let L’joe hug her. “ I’m scared to love again. “ Sohyun thought as she felt tears flowing down her cheeks.

L’joe loosens the hug and cups Sohyun’s face. Even though it was dark and he couldn’t see Sohyun’s tears, He could feel that Sohyun was crying.

“ Why are you crying? “ L’joe asks.

Sohyun just kept quiet. She didn’t know why she was crying. She just felt like it.

L’joe sighed and hugs her again. “ I love you Kwon Sohyun. “

--------------------------------------------

Morning came. Tiffany woke up and went down looking for her phone. She went to the living room and saw Sohyun and L’joe sitting on the couch, sleeping. L’joe had his arms around Sohyun while Sohyun rested her head on L’joe chest.

These kids. “ Tiffany smiled and went to the kitchen and found her phone which was on the table.

Tiffany then went back to the living room to check out Sohyun and L’joe one last time and went upstairs.

“ Auntie!! “ Leo shouts at Tiffany who just arrived upstairs.

“ Yes? “ Tiffany smiles.

“ Where’s Daddy? “ Leo asks.

“ He’s at the living room with Sohyun. Be quiet, Their sleeping. “ Tiffany puts her index finger on her lips signalling Leo to be quiet and gave him a wink.

Leo nods hyperly and went down heading to the living room.

Sohyun slowly opens her eyes and found Leo looking at them. “ Leo, Since when did you get there? “

“ Just now. “ Leo grins.

“ Oh, Go take a shower.. I’ll just wake your Daddy up. “ Sohyun said as she escapes from L’joe’s arms and sits up.

“ Mommy, Aren’t you going to school? “ Leo asks.

Sohyun sighed and looks at the sleeping L’joe. “ Maybe not today. “ She smiles.

“ Well, I need to go to school this afternoon. “ Leo said.

“ Okay. “ Sohyun smiles.

With that, Leo went upstairs to take a bath.

“ Byunghun… Byunghun…” Sohyun shakes L’joe.

L’joe groaned and grabs Sohyun for a hug. “ Few more minutes. “ L’joe sighed and kept his eyes close.

This guy. “ Sohyun just gave him time since they slept late last night.

20 minutes has passed but L’joe was still asleep. Sohyun saw Leo running around playing with his toys.

“ Leo! Be careful! “ Sohyun shouts softly warning Leo and Leo just nodded.

L’joe tightens his grip on Sohyun.

“ Be quiet. “ L’joe said.

“ Ugh. Lee Byunghun! “ Sohyun pushes L’joe away.

L’joe opens his eyes and ruffles his hair. “ WHAT??!? “

“ Good morning, and go take a shower… NOW! “ Sohyun said raising her voice.

L’joe just got up lazily and went upstairs to follow Sohyun’s orders.

Be mine forever Kwon Sohyun… ..“ L’joe thought as he enters his room. 



====================
I know.... I know... Your starting to hate me... ;AAA; Lol. 

Anyway... Here's another chapter. ;D

Hope you like it and ohhhhhh... L'joe just ask Sohyun to be your girlfriend!!!! D;