" Dance Time. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

“ It’s still early. Why don’t  we practice dancing at the field? “ Hyuna asks her friends.

“ Sure. Why not? Who knows, Someone might notice our dancing skills. “ Jiyoon laughed.

They headed to the field.

“ Over there. “ Hyuna pointed an empty spot just by the soccer field.

“ Good. “ Gayoon said.

They got the speakers ready and danced to ‘Chris Brown’s – Turn up the music’. Everyone got their attention.

“ Guys!! Let’s check it out! “ Ricky said kicking the ball aside and headed  to the group of people.

They made their way to the crowd and saw girls dancing. It was 4minute.

“ Wow. Hot! “ Niel said and clap his hands like a little kid.  

It was time for Sohyun’s solo. She took her hairband off revealing her long wavy hair. She danced like there was no tomorrow. L’joe was mesmerized with her moves. He never thought she would dance so well. The dance ended and everyone clapped. 4minute bowed to everyone. People were requesting for another song. They song they danced to was ‘Taio Cruz’s – Dynamite’.

“ Hyung, They’re good. “ Changjo said nudging L’joe.

L’joe just nodded and kept his eyes on Sohyun.

I'm gonna take it all like,
I'm gonna be the last one standing,
I'm alone and all I
I'm gonna be the last one landing
'Cause I, I, I Believe it
And I, I, I
I just want it all, I just want it all
I'm gonna put my hands in the air
Hands in the air
Put your hands in the air ”


Again Sohyun got her solo for the dance. L’joe couldn’t take his eyes of Sohyun. “ She’s amazing.

The dance ended and again they bowed. Everyone left and continued what they were doing.
Teen Top approached 4minute as they clap their hands except for L’joe who still in his own world.

“ Great! Awesome! y! “ Niel said as he gave them a thumbs up.

“ Why didn’t you tell us? We should dance together sometime. “ Ricky said.

“ You dance too? You’re a dance group? “ Jiyoon asks.

Teen Top nodded. “ Wanna see? “ Changjo said.

“ Sure!! “ 4minute answered excitedly.

Changjo was looking through Hyuna’s phone if she got any song that they want to dance to. And luckily there was. ‘Far East Movemet’s – Like a G6’.

Ricky snap his fingers right in front of L’joe’s face to wake him up to reality.

“ Hyung, were dancing Like a G6. “ Ricky said. “ Come on!! “

L’joe nodded and went to his spot. The music started. They danced in sync. Sohyun was the one who kept her eyes on L’joe now. “ He’s so handsome when he’s dancing. OH GOSH NO!!! SOHYUN!!! “ Sohyun knocking her head.

The dance ended. And 4minute claps their hands. “ You're great!! “ They said.

4minute ended up watching Teen Top playing soccer.

“ Whoo!! Go Teen Top! Go Teen Top! “ 4minute cheered for them except for Sohyun.

“ Here! Pass it to me! “ Ricky said as he waved to Chunji.

Chunji kicks the ball but accidentally it went on the wrong way. It landed on L’joe's head really hard making him fall on the ground.

“ Hyung! “ Changjo shouts as he and Teen Top approach L’joe.

“ Oh my gosh!! “ Jihyun said as she stands up. “ Let’s go check if he’s okay. “

Sohyun was worried. 4minute went to where Teen Top was.

“ Hyung, I’m asking you if you’re okay!!! “ Changjo shouts at L’joe who’s laying on the ground and looking up the sky with no response.

“ Is he okay? “ Jihyun asks.

“ I think he’s gone crazy. “ CAP said.

“ Yah! Don’t joke around. “ Jiyoon said.

L’joe was still quiet.

“ Let’s just leave him alone?? “ Hyuna said unsure.

“ Let’s try it. “ Changjo said pulling Hyuna’s hands. Followed by everyone. But Sohyun decided to stay.

“ L’joe. Stop fooling around and get up. “ Sohyun said as she sits on the grass.

“ It really hurts you know. “ L’joe finally spoke.

“ If it really hurts then why don’t you go get an ice bag. “

“ Get it for me. “

Sohyun widened her eyes. “ Bwoh? I’m not your maid. “

“ Do you even care about me? “ L’joe said massaging his head.

Sohyun bits her lower lip and decided to get L’joe one.

“ Here. “ Sohyun said as she placed the ice bag to the place where the ball hit L’joe.

“ Thanks. “ L’joe said.

“ Stop being lazy and get up. “ Sohyun said still doing her thing.

“ Are you still mad at me? “ L’joe said looking up to Sohyun.

“ I don’t know. “ Sohyun said coldly avoiding L’joe’s eyes.

“ Are you really that mad? “ L’joe asks.

“ Maybe. Maybe not. “ Sohyun answered.

“ What should I do for you to forgive me? “

Sohyun felt sorry for ignoring him. She sighed. “ I forgive you. “

“ Really? “ L’joe smiled at her.

Sohyun nodded. L’joe stands up and offers his hand to Sohyun. And Sohyun accepts it. They made their way to their friends.

“ I change my mind. “ Sohyun said as she kept on walking.

“ What?! “ L’joe said as he stops.

“ Go jump of a building and I’ll forgive you. “ Sohyun joked.

“ Are making fun of me? “ L’joe said as he pulled Sohyun closer by the waist.

Sohyun was shocked of what L’joe did. And again their faces were just inches away.

“ Hmm? “ L’joe said.

Sohyun shakes her head.

“ Why are you blushing? “ L’joe asked as he smirked.

Sohyun widened her eyes and pushes L’joe away.

“ I hate you!!! “ Sohyun shouts as she left L’joe.

“ Hey!! I was just kidding!! “ L’joe said as he grabs Sohyun hand.

Sohyun turns back at him. “ I’m sorry. “ L’joe said.

Sohyun rolls her eyes. “ Do it again and I’ll ignore you forever. “

L’joe lets go of her hand. “ You sure you can ignore me forever? “

“ No. “ Sohyun answered lowering her head.

L’joe chuckled and hooks his arm on Sohyun’s shoulder. “ Let’s go. “

----------------

“ I feel like they’re hiding something from us. “ Hyuna said as she drinks water.

“ Maybe they are. “ Ricky said.

“ Look at them. “ Jihyun said and points at them. “ They look like a couple right? With L’joe hooking his arm on Sohyun’s shoulder and both of them laughing and smiling. “

“ They’re really close already. “ Jiyoon said raising one of her eye brows.

“ WAIT!!! “ Gayoon said making everyone look at her. “ They need to get each other’s number. “ -.-

“ Right! Right! “ Chunji said. “ I have L’joe’s phone here. “ He grabs L’joe’s phone which was just on top of L’joe’s bag.

“ Sohyunnie’s phone is in her bag. Wait.” Hyuna said looking for Sohyun’s phone. “ Here, Got it. “ She said as she showed them the phone.

Hyuna and Chunji exchange numbers of Sohyun and L’joe. “ Okay, done. “ They both said.

“ How will they know they got each other’s number? “ Jihyun asks.

“ I’ll tell L’joe to call her. “ Chunji said.

They quickly put back where the phones were placed or their busted. Sohyun and L’joe finally reach them.

“ What’s with all those freaky smiles? “ Sohyun said.

“ Nothing. “ Gayoon said looking at them.

Sohyun just realized that L’joe’s arm was still there. She pushes it away and sits down.

“ Can we go home now? “ Sohyun said pouting.

“ Sure. Are you tired? “ Jihyun said hugging the maknae.

“ Yes, VERY. “ Sohyun emphasizing on the word ‘very’ as she look at L’joe.

L’joe smirks. “ She’s tired of blushing. “

“ What? Blushing? “ Jihyun said.

“ NO!! “ Sohyun throws and empty water bottle to L’joe. “ Jerk! “

“ Call me whatever you want. “ L’joe said smirking.

“ Ugh. Can we just go home? “ Sohyun said and sighed.

“ Okay okay. “ Jihyun said as she hugs Sohyun again.

“ Hey, We’ll send you home. “ Niel said looking at L’joe.

“ Uh. Yeah. “ L’joe said. “ Now, I’ll know where she’s living.

“ Will we fit in your car? “ Jiyoon asks.

“ I’ll just tell my driver to bring the van. “ L’joe said. 




=========================
Hope the picture up there made you smile or even spazz. ~(*o*~)(~*o*)~
I got bored so yeah... e___e ~ I ended up editing photos -____- ~

So, here's another chapter. Boring right? -_____-
Just tell me if it's boring i'll end the story right away. Just kidding. xD