" Hurt "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

 

 
" Blue team, Wins!! " 
 
Sohyun's team won the volleyball match. She looked at Lizzy and gave her a look-who-won- look. But Lizzy just glared at her. Sohyun's wasn't the y type but when someone goes through her way. Well, She won't let it go through that easily. 
 
" Congrats!! "
 
Infinite and the rest of 4mintue greeted their team mates and gave high fives to each other. Sungyeol went to Sohyun and gave her a friendly hug. 
 
"Whoa."
 
 Sohyun was kinda shock at the sudden skinship between them. "More like it's the first time we hugged each other."
 
" You seem to be good at sports. " Sungyeol said. 
 
Sohyun smiles at him. " Well, I am Kwon Sohyun. " She laughs. 
 
Sungyeol chuckled. " Hope we could win the 400m dash and the archery for women's division. " He patted Sohyun's head. " I can't hurt her. She's innocent."  Having the thought of his and Lizzy's plan. 
 
" Don't worry! I'll make sure we will win! right guys? " 
 
" Yeah!! " 4minute cheered. 

_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _
 


L'joe could feel his anger rising up after seeing Sungyeol and Sohyun together.  

" She looks happy with him while earlier she glared at me? Pathetic. " 
 
He messes his hair and stood up. He was so fckn pissed off. 
 
" Where are you going? " Changjo asks. 
 
" Anywhere. " 
 
With that, L'joe was thinking of ditching the sports fair when someone called his name out. 
 
" Byunghun! " 
 
He turned around and saw their science professor. 
 
" Nae? " He answered. 
 
" Can you please call Nam Jihyun and Kwon Sohyun. I need to talk to them for a while. Just tell them to head to my office. Thank you! "
 
"Great, Out of all the people"  He nodded lazily and went back to this tracks. He went to 4minute and Infinite who were gathered around in a circle with other teams mates.
 
" Jihyun, Mr. Lee wants you to report to his office right now with Sohyun. " 
 
" Arasso. " Jihyun nodded and stood up with Sohyun. 
 
L'joe was about to leave the scene when Jihyun called him. 
 
" L'joe, Can you take us to his office? We forgot the way. " Jihyun pleaded showing her angelic face. 
 
" Okay. " L'joe said shortly and walked ahead of them. 
 
_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _
 
 

" Here. " L'joe pointed at the professor's door to his office and avoided Sohyun. 

" Thanks L'joe. " Jihyun patted his shoulder. 
 
" No problem. You want me to wait for you or shoul I just go?  " 
 
Sohyun felt her heart breaking into to pieces as she experience being ignore by L'joe. "Duh, He kissed with Lizzy. Why should I feel upset? I should be mad at him. But it still hurts getting ignored."
 
" If you can wait? " 
 
" Okay, I'll wait. " L'joe smiled whole heartedly at Jihyun. 
 
Jihyun smiled back at L'joe. She knocked on the door and opened it. 
 
" Oh?? Jihyun! I'm sorry but I only need to talk to you. Sorry. My mistake! " 
 
L'joe heard Mr. Lee speaking. 
 
" Oh jinjayo?? " Jihyun looked Sohyun and L'joe who were standing awkwardly by the door. " You can go ahead if you want. " She smiled. 
 
Sohyun gave Jihyun a pitiful look but Jihyun just gave her a encouraging smile. 
 
" A-Arasso. " Sohyun said. 
 
" See you later! " Jihyun closed the door. 
 
L'joe and Sohyun were silent. Sohyun decided just to walk ahead of him. 
 
"He kissed Lizzy, Sohyun. He cheated on you! So many things going through my mind today! Haaiiish! " Sohyun thought as she kept on walking while L'joe following her. She was mentally cursing both Lizzy and L'joe. 
 
"FIne. Let it be then."  Sohyun sighed and fasten her pace not wanting the silence between them. 
 
_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _
 
 

" What's with you? " Hyuna asked as she looked at Sohyun who has a bothered expression. 

" Nothing. " Sohyun shakes her head but her best friend won't believe her. 
 
" Oh, REALLY? " Gayoon raises one of her eye brows. 
 
" Y-Yeah, Really. I'm just... tired? Yeah, tired! The game was so tiring. Phew. " 
 
" You're not good at making excuses Kwon Sohyun. " Hyuna said. 
 
" I definitely agree with that. " Jiyoon said nodding. 
 
Sohyun sighs again. " It's just that-- " 
 
" L'joe? " Hyuna asks. 
 
" I saw him earlier, And... " 
 
" And? " 
 
" He was.. " 
 
" Was? "
 
" Kissing.. " 
 
" Kissing who??? " Hyuna and her unnie's chorused. 
 
" Lizzy. " Sohyun throws the water bottle angrily. 
 
" Bloody hell?!?! I mean.. WHAT!?!?! That freakin Lizzy Park!!! " Hyuna tries to get up ready to give Lizzy some good slapping on the face. "Is she wanting a fight?!?!" 
 
" Yah, Quiet down. Will you? " Sohyun manage to pull her best friend back to sit down. 
 
" Didn't L'joe push her away or anything? He really is something. Huh! " Gayoon showed her fist, Proving that she's really angry. 
 
" Nope, he didn't. " Sohyun lowered her head. 
 
" WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL?!?!?! " The three chorused again. 
 
" Yah !! " Jihyun who just arrived from the professors office scolded the younger ones. 
 
" Sorry unnie. " Hyuna held up two fingers showing her peace sign and smiled. 
 
" Tsk. " Jihyun sat down in front of them. " What's the matter here? " 
 
" L'joeHekissedLizzyandhedidn'tevenpushherawayoranythingIthinkhe'scheatingonSohyun. " Hyuna fastly said not having time to breath. 
 
" What? " Jihyun got confused not getting the main idea. 
 
" LJOE.LEE.BYUNGHUN.KISSED.PARK.LIZZY.OR.THE.OTHER.WAY.AROUND. Got it? " Gayoon said clearly. 
 
" Ohhh... Wait... WHAT?!?! HE DID THAT??!?! How dare he! He's going to get some punches from me. " 
 
" Unnie, Calm down. " Sohyun said with her voice starting to crack. 
 
" Sohyun, You need to talk to him about that. Are you just going to watch the whole movie without reacting to it? Are you just going to be the girl you were before? " 
 
That did it... Sohyun thought about Ilhoon and his cheating before. She felt like crying but she just held it back. She stood up and said.. 
 
" No, I won't let things go wrong again. " 
 
" Where are you going? " Jiyoon asks. 
 
" I'm going to talk to him. " 

" Were going with you!! " The rest of 4minute followed Sohyun heading to a bunch of boys talking.

_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _


" Lee Byunghun. " Sohyun calls him out. 

 
L'joe looks up and saw his girlfriend looking at him. " What? " He said coldly. 


 
" We need to talk. " Sohyun said. 




If you see any Typo's; Sorry
My Grammar; Sorry
Having a Short Update; Sorry 


I've been on phone lately and it's really hard to update on phone. So.. Yeah. I'm really sorry for the late update. Updating another chapter tomorrow or maybe later. And guys........ I"M SORRY. Again. And btw, I'm changing the poster for this fanfic (maybeeven the Foreword) and also I'll be editing some chapters. x_xV I won't add  or subtract(?) 
anything to any chapters but I'll just get rid of the typos and such things. K? K.