" Ignoring him. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]




“ Thanks for saving us earlier. “ Jihyun said thanking L’joe.

“ No problem. “ L’joe said.

“ I could see that everyone is scared of you. “ Jiyoon said.

“ He’s known as the Kingka of the school. Well, Don’t look at him as a bad guy. “ Niel said.

4minute nodded. “ We’ll go ahead of you guys. Yuri and Zinger are waiting for us. Bye!! “ Gayoon said running with Jiyoon heading to their class.

“ I guess that goes for us too. “ CAP said as he bowed to the rest and went off with Chunji.

“ Us too Hyung!! “ Niel said waving good bye at them as Ricky did the same thing.

“ Where’s your class? “ Sohyun asks L’joe.

“ Just up ahead. “ L’joe answers.

They reached finally reached the class room.

“ Wait, Your class is here? “ L’joe said as he titled his head.

“ Yup, Don’t tell me you’re on the same class with Changjo..?” Sohyun said.

“ Well, Actually this is our class too. “ L’joe said as he grinned.

“ Jinja? Hey, Both of you were the late students? “ Hyuna said.

“ Yep, I’m Byunghun. He’s Jonghyun. “ L’joe said as he pointed to Changjo.

“ Huwa. We prefer calling you guys L’joe and Changjo. “ Sohyun said as she nodded with her friends.

They were seated minutes before the classes would start.

“ Hey, Sohyun. “ L’joe kicks Sohyun’s chair.

Sohyun looks back. “ What? “

“ So, You were the one who passed me the booklet earlier. “ L’joe said.

Sohyun nodded cutely. “ Yup, It was me. “

“ You didn’t even introduce yourself to me? “ L’joe joked earning a glare from Sohyun.

“ Why were you late anyway? “ Sohyun asks.

“ Well, I slept late.. So.. “ L’joe said scratching the back of his head.

“ That’s why you should sleep early. It’s like the first day of school and your late. “ Sohyun said as she soflty punch L’joe’s arm.

“ Ouch. You should be thankful I came. I saved your life. “ L’joe said as he winked at her.

“ Ew. “  Sohyun rolls her eyes. “ Who is she anyway? “

“ Umm.. She’s the Queenka of the school. She was my… “ L’joe couldn’t continue his sentence.

“ Your what?? “ Sohyun said raising one of her eye brows.

“ My ex-girlfriend. “ L’joe’s expression became dark.

“ Oh. “ Sohyun felt sorry for asking. “ I see. “

L’joe just smiled. “ So, were my classmate treating you guys well? “

“ No. “ Hyuna said combing her hair.

“ Hey,  Do your thing! “Sohyun tells Hyuna.

L’joe chuckled. “They didn’t? “

“ Yes, They were kinda rude. “ Sohyun said as she looks around looking at the students.

L’joe stood up as he called everyone’s attention. “ Everyone. Listen up! “

Everyone stopped what they were doing and listened to L’joe.

“ Treat the three new students and the rest of their friends nicely or you’ll get stars above your head. “ L’joe said loudly enough to be heard by the whole class.

“ Yah! “ Sohyun said as whispered only to be heard by L’joe. “ Stop it! It’s embarrassing. “

“ Got it?!? “ L’joe said.

“ Nae. “ Everyone answered

“ Good. “ L’joe said and sit back down.

“ What are you doing???? “ Sohyun asks him.

“ Trying to tell them to be nice to you. “ L’joe said.

“ Your fan girls are gonna kill me. “ Sohyun said as she puffed her cheeks.

“ They won’t and they can’t. “ L’joe said smiling.

“ What makes you think that? “

“ Because I’m here to protect you. “ L’joe said making Sohyun blush like crazy. “ Hey, Your blushing. “ L’joe teases Sohyun as he poked her cheeks.

“ Don’t touch me!! “ She said as she slaps L’joe hand away.

“ Eyy. You’re blushing. “ L’joe teases her again.

Sohyun covers her face with her hands.

“ Hey. “ L’joe shakes her arm. But there was no response. “ Is she crying? “ L’joe thought and shakes her arm again.

“ Whatever Byunghun. “ Sohyun said as she faced front and ignore him.

Ooohh. I guess she’s mad. “ L’joe said standing up and went in front of Sohyun.

“ Go away.  “ Sohyun said coldly not looking at L’joe.

“ Hey, I’m sorry. “ L’joe said as bent down and pinch her cheeks.

“ I said go away!! “ Sohyun said pushing L’joe away but she failed because L’joe was too strong for her.

L’joe just smirked and held both of her hands. “ Look, I’m sorry okay? “

Sohyun became nervous as she realized that L’joe’s face was just inches away from her face. She gulp and nodded.

“ Apology accepted? “ L’joe said ash he went nearer making their nose touch.

Sohyun nodded slowly.

“ Good. “ L’joe said letting go of her hands and went back to his seat.

Sohyun was fanning herself . “ What the hell was that?? “ She thought as she continue to fan herself.

That was fun. I should do it more often to her. Her expression was just soo… “ L’joe smiled as he looked at Sohyun who busy fanning herself with her hands.

“ Sohyun-ah! Gwenchana? “ Hyuna asked as she patted Sohyun’s shoulder.

Sohyun faced her best friend and nodded. “ N-nae. “

L’joe grinned.  “ She is obviously not.

“ Hey hyung! Why are you smiling like a maniac? “ Changjo said.

“ What?! “ L’joe said looking at Changjo.

“ I saw what you did. “ Changjo said as he give L’joe as thumbs up.

“ She wouldn’t forgive me for teasing her. “  

“ Nice move. “ Changjo said.

The teacher came and as usual it was kinda boring for the first day. The class finally ended.

Sohyun hurriedly pack her stuff as she kept in mind to ignore L’joe today after what happened earlier. She was making her way out of the class room following her friends when someone calls out her name.

“ Sohyun! “ L’joe calls her.

Sohyun bites her lower lip and turns around. “ What? “ She said coldly.

“ Are you still mad at me? I thought you forgave me already? “ L’joe said going near Sohyun.

Okaaaaay ~ 3….. 2…. 1…. RUN!!! “ Sohyun ran out fastly.

“ YAH! KWON SOHYUN! “ L’joe shouts as he ran after her.

He’s really fast! “ Sohyun thought as she kept on running. As she was going to turn around the corner when she bumped unto to someone. “ Oh. Hell. No. Not now. “ She thought as soon as she saw the person in front of her.

“ You again!!! “ Lizzy shouts at her as she kicks Sohyun’s books which was scattered on the floor.

Sohyun just kept quiet and gathered her stuff and turn her back on Lizzy as she was going to take first step down the stairs.

“ Are you mute or something?? “ Lizzy shouts at her.

“ Sohyun! Why are yo—“ L’joe didn’t finish what he was going to say when he saw Lizzy who was going to push Sohyun down the stairs. “ Sohyun!! “

Sohyun heard L’joe’s voice and looks back. It was too late. Lizzy pushed her off the stairs. Sohyun closed her eyes as she was expecting to roll down the stairs but no. Nothing happened. She opened her eyes and saw CAP who caught her with Chunji.

“ You okay? “ CAP asks as he let Sohyun stand up.

“ Yeah, Thanks. “ Sohyun smiled awkwardly at him.

“ Lizzy! What the hell where you trying to do?? “ L’joe asked angrily at Lizzy.

Lizzy just smirked and went near to L’joe. “ I was just trying to teach her a lesson. “ She said as she fixes L’joe’s collar.

L’joe pushes her. “ Try to hurt her and I’ll forget that you were one of the people I cared about. “ He said as he made his way to CAP, Chunji and Sohyun.

Lizzy gives Sohyun a death glare and left. “ Seriously, That witch. “ Chunji said.

“ Thanks hyung. “L’joe said as he high-fived with CAP.

“ Pleasure’s mine. “ CAP said.

“ Sohyun, You okay? Did she do anything else to you? “ L’joe asks looking straight into Sohyun’s eyes.

Sohyun avoided eye contact with L’joe and just shake her head. “ I’m going to my locker. My friends are probably waiting for me. “ She smiled at Chunji and CAP then left.

“ Hohoho. Someone got ignored. “ Chunji said as he nudged L’joe. “ So, Did you confess during class? “ Chunji as he laughed with CAP.

“ Shut up. I did not. “ L’joe said coldly.

“ Okay dude. “ Chunji said. “ Hey, The class ended super early today so.. Up for soccer? “ Chunji asks them.

“ Sure. “ CAP answered. “ Let’s find the others. “ 



================
Another chapter. (^____^)~ 

I'm sure you're gonna like the next chapter.......... :DDD <33

Gonna update later... Maybe. xD