" I can't fall in love. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

Sohyun noticed L’joe looking at her.

She waved at him. “ L’joe . “ She mouthed.

L’joe got back to reality and waved back at her.

“ You okay? “ Sohyun mouthed again.

L’joe nodded at Sohyun and smiled.

Sohyun smiles back at him and continued to chat with her friends.

“ Daehyun got worried Sohyun. “ Jihyun said.

“ He didn’t get sleep last night. I called him earlier to inform him that you’re here. He was planning to come but his busy. “ Hyuna added.

“ It’s Saturday today. He has vocal practice. “ Sohyun sighed.

“ You wanna know another thing? “ Gayoon asks.

“ What? “ Sohyun said looking at Gayoon.

“ He was blaming his self. “ Gayoon stated.

Sohyun just shaked her head and sighed. She knew that Daehyun would be really worried. She felt sorry for him.

“ AND BY THE WAY!! “ Jiyoon said.

“ Ilhoon got worried as well. “ Hyuna said finishing Jiyoon’s sentence as she rolled her eyes.

“ J-jinja? “ Sohyun stuttered.

“ Yes. “ They said in unison.

“ Good then. “ Sohyun said.

Then awkward silence strikes again.

“ I find those guys cute. “ Gayoon said breaking the awkwardness.

“ They’re a group called Teen Top. “ Sohyun told her friends.

“ Whoa. Daebak Dance group?. “ Jiyoon said.

“ I don’t know. “ Sohyun said as she laughed.

“ They’re all good looking. “ Hyuna said looking at Changjo.

Changjo noticed Hyuna and waved at her. Hyuna blushed at what Changjo did and waved back at him.

“ Oh my gooosh. “ They squealed quietly as they nudge Hyuna.

“ Stop it. “ Hyun said as she covered her face.

---------

Ricky saw Changjo waving to someone.

“ Hey, Who are you waving a--- . Oh! Oh! “ Chunji said.

“ Hitting on someone eh? “ Niel teased Changjo.

“ She’s pretty. “ Ricky added.

“ You look good together. “ CAP said and winked at Changjo.

“ Do you guys still wanna be alive tomorrow? “ Changjo asked seriously.

“ Uh, Hey Tiffany noona did you call me? “ Niel said trying to make an excuse.

L’joe just laughed at his friends.

“ Crazy. “ Changjo tells Niel.

“ Yah! “ Niel shouts at him.

“ I’m so cr-cr-crazy. Clap clap clap clap clap clap. MAD MAN!! “ L’joe, Ricky and Chunji sang and pointed at them.

They were laughing together when Sohyun suddenly felt pain.

“ Ah! “ Sohyun said as she touches her head.

“ Sohyun Gwenchana??” L’joe who noticed Sohyun immediately goes to her.

“ I’m feeling dizzy. “ Sohyun said.

“ Rest for a while. “ L’joe said as he wrapped her with a blanket.

Sohyun could only nod as she closed her eyes.

L’joe got back to his seat and looked at Sohyun who was sleeping like an Angel.

(L’joe was the only who noticed Sohyun feeling dizzy. Okay? Everyone was busy doing their thing. XDv)

As hours pass by. It was time for Sohyun to be discharged. Sohyun told her friends to get ready for later.
The girls were so excited. Sohyun also told them to just go home first and prepare themselves and meet at her house at 5 pm.

“ Annyeong. “ Jihyun greets everyone as they headed out the room.

“ Bye. “ Sohyun and L’joe waved at them.

“ 3:46 pm. Congrats Ms. Sohyun Kwon. Your finally discharged. “ The nurse said and smiled at her.

“ Thank you. “ Sohyun stands up and bowed at her.

“ Nae. “ The nurse bowed at her and left the room.

“ Finally. “ Sohyun’s mom said.

“ Nae. “ Sohyun giggled.

“ Your dad didn’t get to visit you. He’s really busy with work. “

Sohyun shakes her head. “ Gwenchana. By the way, Eomma. “

“ Yes dear? “

“ We’ll be having dinner at L’joe’s house. “ Sohyun said.

“ Jinja? Later? Sorry but I couldn’t come. I’ll be helping you father and your brother needs me. “ Mrs. Kwon fixes Sohyun’s hair.

“ Arasso Eomma. Gwenchanayo. “ Sohyun smiled at her mom.

“ Excuse me Mrs. Kwon, L’joe will drive you and Sohyun home. “ Tiffany said. “ I need to go somewhere so my brother will be in charge. “

“ I need to head to work already. “ Mrs. Kwon looks at L’joe. “ Please take care of my daughter and get her home safely. “ She patted L’joe’s shoulder.

“ Nae, I will. “ L’joe bowed at her.

“ I gotta go dear. Okay? “ Mrs. Kwon gives Sohyun a kiss on the forehead and left with Tiffany who was also heading out the hospital.

“ So, Let’s go? “ Niel asks Sohyun.

“ Ah, Nae. “ Sohyun nodded.

“ Here, Take this. “ L’joe harshly gave Sohyun’s bag to Ricky.

“ L’joe I can handle it. “ She said.

“ No. “ L’joe grabs her arm and they made their way to the elevator.

They arrive at the parking lot. L’joe was looking for his car which the driver left earlier for him.

As Sohyun and Teen Top waited. Changjo and Ricky were playing. Sohyun giggld at them.

“ Guys. “ L’joe calls them out.

“ Whow. New car? “ Chunji asks as he got in theback seat.

L’joe nods. “ Yeah. “

Niel opens the car door for Sohyun.

“ Gomawo. “ Sohyun said as she got in and Niel closed the door and got in the back seat as well with the rest of Teen Top.

L’joe asked for directions and you gladly told him. The ride was quiet. You never expected this. As you looked at the back seat you saw 5 guys sleeping already.

“ They’re asleep aren’t they? “ L’joe asked Sohyun with his eyes fixed on the road.

“ Yup. “ You nodded and smiled.

“ They would be so noisy if they were awake. Good thing their asleep. “ L’joe smirked.

Sohyun just giggled.

“ Don’t forget about later. I’ll pick you up at 6. “ L’joe reminded Sohyun.

“ Sure. You know my friends were really excited. “ Sohyun giggles again as she remembered her friends reactions.

L’joe chuckled. “ My friends would be excited as well if I told them. “

Sohyun smiled. “ Will I be meeting your parents? “ Sohyun asks.

L’joe’s smile fades away.

Sohyun noticed it. “ Did I say something wrong? Mianhe. “ She said.

“ Ani. It’s just that… My parents are gone. “ L’joe said with sadness in his voice.

“ Gone? You mean.. “ Sohyun slowly made a sad expression.

“ Yeah. “ L’joe said and sighed. “ It’s just only me and my sister left. My older brother’s at USA. “

“ I see. USA? Have you been there? “ Sohun asks.

“ We actually live there. We transferred her because my mom wanted it here. “

Sohyun nodded. “ What were your parent’s job? “ She asked.

“ My Dad was a business man and was a President of a big company. And my mom was Vice president. “ L’joe replied.
“ Ahh. “ Sohyun nodded again. “ So, Who’s taking care of your company now? “

“ My uncle.” L’joe replied shortly.

Sohyun only nodded. She was happy that L’joe was that open to her even thought their not that close yet. And that made her smile.  

“ So, What about you? “ L’joe glanced at Sohyun and kept his eyes on the road again.

“Well, I have an younger brother. There’s only two of us, while my Dad’s owns a coffee shop. My mom’s helping him out. “ Sohyun said replying to L’joe’s question.

“ Good. “ L’joe nodded.

“ I guess this is it. “ Sohyun smiled as she saw her house.

L’joe parked the car and opened Sohyun’s door.

“ Thanks. “

“ No problem. “ L’joe smiled.

“ Umm. I’ll see you later? “ Sohyun said.

L’joe nodded. “ Yeah. “

Sohyun turned her back to L’joe and started walking. L’joe did the same thing heading to his car.

“ L’joe! “

L’joe heard his name. He turned around and and saw Sohyun running to him.

“ Thank you. “ Sohyun hugs him and runs into their house. Sohyun peeks at the window and waved at L’joe.

L’joe just waved back at Sohyun and left.

Kwon Sohyun . . . “ Sohyun’s name was running through L’joe’s mind while he was driving.

-----------

*Ding dong* The sound of the doorbell made Sohyun smile. Sohyun was at her room. She just finished changing for the dinner tonight.

 It must be them. ” Sohyun said thinking of her best friends.

Sohyun went down stairs and opened the door.

“ Sohyunnie!! “ Hyuna hugged Sohyun. “ Huwaa. You look so pretty in that dress. “

“ Thank you. “ Sohyun gives back Hyuna a hug.“ Living room?” Sohyun asks.

“ Sure. “ Her friends answered.

They were at the living room waiting for L’joe. It was already 5:45. Just 15 minutes more to go before L’joe arrives.

“ That’s so nice of them to help you. Even though they dont know you. “ Jiyoon said.

“ I know right? I’m so lucky. “ Sohyun said and giggled.

“ Are his friends going to be there? “ Hyuna asks Sohyun.

“ Why are you asking? “ Sohyun asked teasing Hyuna.

Hyuna blushed and shakes her head. “ Nothing. “

“ I bet you just wanna see the gu—“ Hyuna covered Jiyoon’s mouth before she could continue.

They were having fun. Without noticing L’joe was there already. He took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

*Ding dong*

Sohyun widened her eyes. “ He’s here. “

Everyone went quiet.

“ Go on. Open the door. “ Gayoon says.

“ I feel nervous. “

“ There’s nothing to be nervous about Sohyun-ah. “ Jihyun encouraged Sohyun.

Sohyun went to open the door. She fans herself with hands before opening the door.

“ Hey. “ L’joe greets her. “ You ready? “

“ Yup, And my friends are here. “ Sohyun said.

“ Good, Let’s go? “

Sohyun’s friend were waiting by L’joe’s car while Sohyun was still inside trying to look for her phone.

“ I found it. Sorry if I took long. “ Sohyun said as locked the door.

L’joe smiled. “ It’s okay. Come on. “ L’joe grabs her hand and made their way to his car.

She smiled. Sohyun felt her cheeks redden. She feels so safe even though he just held her hand.

I can’t fall for you L'joe . . You guys are all the same . . You're just gonna hurt me . . . “ Sohyun told herself as her smile slowly disappear.


==========
So, In the last chapter I said I will updating tomorrow but I change my mind. (/~___~)/"
So here's another chapter. I know I know~ It's boring. xD 
But enjoy. <3 ~ -3- 
And also I was thinking to make another fanfic~ ;3;
The main characters would be Lizzy of After School and L / Myungsoo of Infinite.
Since I ship them so much. (/\*3*) <3 
Kbye. /throws chocolates;