" I'm nothing to him. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

Everyone finished their food and headed to everyone’s classroom. As usual classes starts and ends by lunch.

*Riiiing*

“ You guys just go ahead I’ll just go to the music room. “ L’joe as he waves Teen Top and 4mintue good bye.

Where is he going? “ Sohyun thought.

“ Sohyunnie, You coming? “ Jihyun asks.

“ Just go. I need to drop by the library to borrow a book. “ Sohyun makes and excuse and follows L’joe.

She saw L’joe entered the music room. Sohyun went to peek on the door and saw L’joe playing the violin.

Wow. “ Was the only thing that Sohyun could say. When suddenly someone appears behind L’joe.

“ I miss you. “ The girl says.

L’joe turns around to see Lizzy. His ex-girlfriend.

“ Really? “ L’joe laughs as he placed the violin down on the table.

“ L’joe, I’m sorry. I was too stupid to do it. “ Lizzy says.

“ Were done Lizzy. I’m starting to like someone else already. “ L’joe said coldly.

Sohyun hearing what L’joe said felt curious. ” What? Whoooo? “ Sohyun thought.

 “ Who? That Sohyun dork?? She just a piece of trash.“ Lizzy said angrily.

L’joe glared at her. “ Don’t call her anything like that. You don’t know who she is. “

Lizzy laughs sarcastically. Sohyun who heard that smiled. But before Sohyun could continue being happy the next thing she saw was Lizzy kissing L’joe. Lizzy knew Sohyun was looking that’s why. That did it. That broke Sohyun’s heart. She tried not to cry but she couldn’t stop. She just left and headed to the cafeteria. “ I'm nothing to him. Sohyun, Why are you crying?? Stupid. “ She told herself as she was wiping her tears before she went to their table.

“ Hey Sohyun. “ Chunji greeted her.

“ Hey. “ She said and faked a smile at him.

“ You okay? You look like you just cried? “ Changjo asks making everyone look at Sohyun.

Sohyun just fakes a smile and laugh. “ I’m fine. I just read a sad story on the newspaper at the library. “

Everyone got convinced to what Sohyun said. They started to eat except for Sohyun. Jihyun noticed it and nudges her. “ You’re not eating? “ Jihyun asks.

“ No, Not in the mood. “ Sohyun said and sighed.

“ I know something’s wrong. Tell me. “ She said only to be heard by Sohyun.

“ It’s nothing. Maybe I was us really touched with the story. “ Sohyun said.

Jihyun sighed. “ Okay then. “ Jihyun continues eating her meal.

-------------------------------------

L’joe pushed Lizzy.

“ What the hell Lizzy. “ L’joe said with anger.

“ I love you L’joe. “ She said trying to hug L’joe.

“ Forget it Lizzy. You’re just wasting your time. “ L’joe said as he headed to the door.

“ DO YOU LOVE HER?? “ Lizzy shouts at him and started to cry.

“ Yes. “ L’joe said without looking at her and left heading to the cafeteria.

L’joe arrived at the cafeteria. He sat beside Sohyun who was busy with her phone. He noticed that she wasn’t eating.

“ You’re not eating? “ L’joe asks her.

Sohyun just nodded not looking at him.

“ Okay then. “

“ What took you so long dude? “ Niel asks.

“ I was attached to the violin. “ L’joe answered.

“ Here. “ Niel hands L’joe a sandwich and L’joe started to eat it.

L’joe noticed that Sohyun was quiet. “ Hey. You okay hamster? “

“ No. “ She said standing up. “ I’ll just be at the library guys. “ Sohyun said shortly and left.

“ What’s wrong with her? “ Chunji said.

“ I bet she lied to us earlier that she was just crying because of some sad story that she read. “ Hyuna said.

“ She cried? “ L’joe asked worried.

“ Yeah, I bet. Her eyes were red and watery when she arrived here. “ Changjo answered L’joe.

L’joe immediately got up and followed Sohyun.

“ Yah! “ CAP calls him.

“ I’m going after her. “ L’joe shouts.

-------------------------------

Sohyun finally arrived at the library. There were only few students there. She went to the corner of the room where it’s far from the main door and far from where most of the students were staying. She sits down on the floor at the corner and got her earphones plugged in her ear. She closed her eyes and  was listening to ‘ B2st – Breath / Soom ‘. She suddenly felt that her tears were starting to fall. She didn’t care since no one would find her there.  

Meanwhile L’joe  was in the library already looking for her. He checked everywhere but she was nowhere to be found.
After roaming around the whole library, L’joe finally found her. He saw that tears flow down her beautiful face. He kneels in front on her and just hugged her.

What the—“ Sohyun thought when she opened her eyes. She could feel who’s hug was that. It was L’joe’s.

Sohyun just froze there. Finally L’joe loosens the hug and looks at her. Sohyun took her earphones off and wipes her tears dry.

“ What are you doing here? “ Sohyun said coldly.

“ You lied to them didn’t you? “ L’joe said looking into her eyes.

“ I-I didn’t. “ Sohyun tells L’joe avoiding his eyes.

“ The truth. “ L’joe said.

Sohyun just started to cry again.

“ Shhh. “ L’joe just hugs her tightly.

Sohyun just cried in his hug. After a few minutes the hug ended.

“ Okay then. I won’t ask you question’s relating to this. “ L’joe said sighing. “ You need privacy anyway. “

Sohyun nodded and wipes her tears. “ Let’s go? “ Sohyun said standing up followed by L’joe.

They were walking down a quiet hallway. Only them. Sohyun thought of what happened earlier and a tear escaped from her eye. L’joe noticed it. He just sighed and held her hand.


“ What are yo—“ Before Sohyun could finish L’joe spoke.

“ Just keep quiet. I know you’ll feel better. “ L’joe said.

Sohyun nodded and just let L’joe hold her hand.


 I don't have the right to be mad at him. " Sohyun told herself. 

When they reached the end of the hallway they parted their hands since students started to appear.

“ Sohyunnie!! “ 4minute shouts as they headed to Sohyun.

“ Unnie’s. “ Sohyun smiled.

“ You okay now? “ Jihyun asked worried.

Sohyun nodded and smiled. “ Nae. “

“ Aigoo. Our maknae . “Jiyoon said hugging Sohyun.

Sohyun giggled and smiled. “ Let’s get to class before we get late. “

“ Kajja! “ Gayoon said.

Sohyun looks back at L’joe who was talking with Teen Top. Sohyun, Hyuna and Jihyun arrived at their class room.
Sohyun decided to text L’joe.

L’joe was on his way to class with Changjo when his phone vibrated. L’joe took out his phone from his pocket and saw that he had a message from Sohyun.

‘ 1 new message
 - S o h y u n ‘

Thanks. ^^

L’joe smiled. “ She could just tell me personally. That hamster.



==============================
I'm really dying here!!! Help. TT________________________TT 

Credits to my cousin for the poster up there. =3='