" Dance Practice. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

---- After Class -----

4minute and Teen Top were heading to the dance room as Ms. Kahi told them this morning.
“ Hello? “ Jiyoon said as she opened the door.

“ Hey guys. “ Ms. Kahi greets them. “ Come in. “

They got in and seated on the floor making a circle.

“ So, I was practicing and making some steps while I had my free time. “ Ms. Kahi said. “ So on the first part, Girls will dance first. Then after the chorus part comes the boys will now dance. Then on the next chorus we will have the pairings.  And during the rap part of Pitbull, Ricky will have his solo right then when it ends he exits then you by pair will continue dancing to the chorus. “ Ms. Kahi informed them as she showed them her draft in a paper with their positions.

“ Huwaaa. I like it. “ Gayoon said.

“ So, Let’s try out the positions first. “ Ms. Kahi said as she and everyone got up.

                              Chunji & Gayoon                 CAP & Jihyun

Changjo & Hyuna                                  L’joe & Sohyun                                  Niel & Jiyoon

“ So, for the first part. Without the guys, Hyuna will be in the middle and on the chorus Jihyun will be. “ Ms. Kahi said.

“ For the guys, Changjo will be in the middle first then when the chorus comes this will be you position with your partner. “ Ms. Kahi added as she pointed to them.

They nodded.

“ Boys sit down first and girls I’ll teach you the steps for the first part. “ Ms. Kahi said.

Sohyun ties her hair up and Ms. Kahi starts.

“ So you sway your hips like this. Pam Pam. Side to Side. “ Ms. Kahi said as she demonstrates it. “ Good job Sohyun. “ She said looking at Sohyun through the mirror and Sohyun smiled at Ms. Kahi.

“ Hot. “ Niel said.

“ Shut up kid. “ L’joe said as he smacks Niel’s head.

“ Ouch. Hyung!! “  Niel whined and Teen Top just laughed at him.

Ms. Kahi taught 4minute the rest of the moves. It ended easily since 4minute members are fast learners.

It was time for the boys to practice. 4minute just keeps on laughing at Ricky who keeps on making the steps wrong.

“ No no Ricky. Like this. “ Ms. Kahi said as she teaches Ricky the step.

“ Like this? “ Ricky said doing it wrong again.

4minute laughs at him. “ Ahh!! Kyeoptaa!! “ Gayoon says.

Ms. Kahi giggles at Ricky. “ You place your left foot here then, your right here. “ She showed Ricky the step again.

“ Okay okay. “ Ricky said as he did the step again.

“ WHOAAA!! “ 4minute claps at Ricky since he did the stepping right already.

Teen Top just laughs at the scene and continued practicing. Minutes past and finally the boys practice ended.

“ Okay, 10 minute break. “ Ms. Kahi said.

Teen Top sits on the floor tired.

Sohyun opens a water bottle for L’joe.

“ Hm. Here. “ Sohyun said as she hands it to L’joe.

“ Thanks. “ L’joe drinks it in seconds and hands the empty bottle to Sohyun.

“ Eherm Eherm. “ 4minute were trying to disturb them.

Sohyun glared at them. “ What !? “ 4mintue said in unison.

Sohyun just shakes her head and sits down besides L’joe.

4minute and Teen Top were busy eating their snacks without L’joe and Sohyun who were busy talking.

“ I’ll drop you home. “ L’joe said.

Sohyun noticed that L’joe was sweating like crazy. She gets her handkerchief and wipes L’joe’s forehead.

L’joe was looking at her face. He was mesmerized with her beauty. Her eyes, nose, .. her lips.

Sohyun finished wiping his sweat off and keeps her handkerchief. “ Why? You’ll just be giving you driver a hard time. “ Sohyun told L’joe.

“ Remember? Mom needs to talk to you? “ L’joe said.

“ Oh, Yeah. “ Sohyun smiled.

“ Anyway, How’s your parents? Your brother? “ L’joe asks Sohyun.

“ Their fine,  Eomma and Appa are at Busan to visit my Aunt and my brother decided to stay at my cousin’s house. They’re classmates anyway. “ Sohyun smiles.

“ So you’re alone? “

“ Yup. “ Sohyun answers.

“ Aren’t you scared. Especially that you’re a girl? “ L’joe was worried for her. What if something bad happens to her.

“ I am scared actually but I just shrug it off. “ She said.

“ It’s not safe. Why don’t you stay at my house for the mean time. “ L’joe said which made Sohyun shock.

“ What? No, I’ll just be giving problems there. “ Sohyun said.

“ It’s better if you stay there. It’s safer. “ L’joe said looking at Sohyun.

Sohyun knew she won’t win so she just had to agree. “ Okay, fine. “

“ Before we head home will pass by your house to get your stuff. “ L’joe said.

Sohyun nodded and smiled. “ Arasso. “

“ Okay guys. Come on. Up! Up! Up! “ Ms. Kahi said as everyone followed. “ Okay, places. With your partners. “

Ms. Kahi used Ricky as her partner. “ So boys, You hold the girls hips to support them when they bend their backs like this. Then girls when you get back up you hug the boys neck and look front giving a smirk. As well as for you boys. “ Ms. Kahi said demonstrating it.

Everyone felt weird and stops. While Sohyun and L’joe did it perfectly.

“ Good job!! “ Ms. Kahi claps her hands at L’joe and Sohyun.

Sohyun just smiled as well as L’joe.

“ Guys, I know it feels awkward on the first time practicing but when your use to it. You’ll get comfortable with your partner with all the skinship. “ Ms. Kahi explains. “ Girls, Haven’t you dance with boys before? “

“ Nope. “ 4minute answered.

“ Teen Top? Girls? “ Ms. Kahi looks at the Teen Top members.

“ No. “ They answered.

“ So that makes it. “ Ms. Kahi said. “ But as for Sohyun and L’joe, Good job. “

“ Let’s continue. “ Ms. Kahi said.

An hour and a half passed and finally they were done. They were just at the school gates biding each other good byes.

“ Okay guys, See you tomorrow. Take care. “ Ms. Kahi said as she waves to them and got inside her car and drove off.

“ Okay same goes for us. “ Jiyoon and Gayoon said as they headed to the bus stop.

“ Us too. “ Teen top said excluding L’joe left while walking to other way.

“ L’joe take care of maknae alright? “ Jihyun said as she smiled at L’joe and L’joe just nodded.

“ Bye Sohyunnie. “ Hyuna gives Sohyun a big hug.

“ Aigoo. “ Sohyun said.

“ Okay Bye. “ Jihyun and Hyuna waves at them as they got in the taxi and left.

“ So, What now? “ Sohyun asks.

“ The driver said he’ll be here shortly. “ L’joe said.

“ Okay. “ Sohyun smiled.



================== 
I'm trying to update as much as I can since I will be busy. ;_____: <"3 

I hope you like it. :"> 


I had sleepless nights just because of this and i regret nothing.. ~(*o*~)(~*o*)~ 

And get ready for the next chapter~ Maybe it will make the other's cry~ lTT_____TT