" Death. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

After a few minutes the driver arrived. They went to Sohyun’s house to pick up her stuff. Sohyun made sure that she locked the house. After that they headed to L’joe’s house.

As Sohyun got in, She was greeted by Ms. Min Young.

“ Oh Annyeonghasseo. “ Sohyun said.

“ Nae, Sohyun-ssi. “ Ms. Min Young said as she hugs Sohyun.

“ You wanted to talk to me? “ Sohyun said.

“ Ah yes. Follow me. “ Ms. Min Young said walking up stairs.

Sohyun looks at L’joe. “ Just follow. “ L’joe said.

Sohyun smiled and nodded. She  followed Ms. Min Young. They got in a room.

“ Is this your room Mom? “ Sohyuna aks as she looks around the room.

“ Nae, Actually this was the room of Byunghyun’s parents. “ Ms. Min Young said.

“ Huwa. It’s really big. “

“ Here. Sit down. “ Ms. Min Young said as she patted the space next to her on the couch.

“ Mom. “ Sohyun calls her out.

“ Nae darling? “

“ Do you have a husband? “ Sohyun asks.

“ No, I choose to look after Byunghun then to get married and go to Japan. “ Ms. Min young answers Sohyun.

“ Huwa. Jinja? “ Sohyun said.

“ Yes, Byunghun was still so young that time.. “ Ms. Min Young smiled.

“ Wow. “ Sohyun said in amazement.

“ Dear, Wear this. “ Ms. Min Young said as she handed Sohyun a beautiful necklace.

“ It’s pretty. “ She said as she wears the necklace.

“ The owner of that necklace is Byunghun’s mother. “ Ms. Min Young told Sohyun.

“ What? Why are you giving this to me Mom? This must be really important to you and Byunghun. “ Sohyun said.

Ms. Min Young smiled at Sohyun. “ The day before Byunghun’s parents died, She gave that to me. She told me to give to the girl who fits perfectly for Byunghun. “

“ But I’m not even his girlfriend. “ Sohyun said.

“ I know dear but I feel that Byunghun cares for you so much. He doesn’t treat girls like that usually. So, You’re lucky. I notice that he treats you like someone really special. “ Ms. Min Young said. “ I don’t see the spark in his eyes when he was with Lizzy. “

Sohyun suddenly felt so happy. “ Jinjayo? “

Ms. Min Young nodded. “ Nae, Everyone here in this house respects Byunghun whole heartedly. Since he really cares for all of us here. He takes care of the maids, driver, and everyone who is working in this house. He just don’t see them as workers but as his family. “

Sohyun smiled.

Ms. Min Young hugged Sohyun. “ Take care of Byunghun. Don’t leave him. “

“ Mom, You sound like your dying. “ Sohyun said.

“ I’m old already Sohyun and his sister is going to be married soon and have her own family. So you take care of Byunghun. “ Ms. Min Young said.

“ Nae, I will. “ Sohyun said as she hugs Ms. Min Young once again.

They broke the hugs when someone knocks on the door. “ Come in. “ Ms. Min Young says. “ Oh, Byunghun. “

“ What are you both talking about? “L’joe said as he sat beside Sohyun.

“ Nothing. “ Ms. Min Young smiled as she looks at Sohyun.

“ You two are hiding something from me. “ L’joe said as he looks at them.

“ We are totally not! “ Sohyun said messing L’joe’s hair and ran away from him.

L’joe gets up and catches Sohyun. “ How dare you mess the almighty kings hair. Huh? Huh? “ L’joe said as he tickled Sohyun. Sohyun just kept on giggling. “ L’joe.. Stop it. “

Ms. Min Young looks at the kids and smiled. “ I guess it’s time. “

After that they ate dinner and L’joe leads Sohyun to her room.

“ Wow. It’s really big. “ Sohyun said as she looks around.

“ Yeah. “ L’joe said. “ So, Goodnight? “

Sohyun looks at L’joe and hugs him. “ Thank you and goodnight too Mr. Byunghun. “

L’joe smiled at her and left the room and went to sleep.

Morning came and Sohyun woke up super early. “ It’s raining. “ She thought as she decided to go to Ms. Min Young’s room.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdgHN1GT7Ek - Listen to this while reading this part~ Don't cry okay? TT___TT ) 

“ Mom? “ Sohyun said as she looks around.

She found Ms. Min Young on her bed. She got near and found a piece of paper on her hand. Sohyun gets it and read what was written. She cries as she reads the letter.


 



To my dearest Byunghun,

                                                          Take care of everyone okay? Your sister, Grandparents, and everyone. I can’t hold on anymore.
                                              It’s time for me to leave. Tell everyone not to be sad for my death and to be happy that I’m with your parents
                                              at Heaven. I gave your mom’s necklace to Sohyun for she’s the best girl I met for you. Take care of her okay?
                                               Don’t ever hurt her. Watch over her like what your father did to you mom. Do well on your dancing with the rest
                                            of Teen Top. And do well in your school. I’m sorry if couldn’t be there at you’re graduation. I hope that you would
                                                                                                                         be successful someday.

                                                                                                    Fighting Lee Byunghun. Mom loves you so much.


                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mom / Min Young.

 




Sohyun shakes Ms. Min Young.

“ Mom! Mom! “ Sohyun cries. “ Noooo!!!! Moooom!! “ She shouts and keeps on shaking her.

L’joe woke up from the sudden shouting and went to where he heard it. He found Sohyun crying while hugging Ms. Min Young.

“ Sohyun, What’s wrong? “ L’joe asks as he hugs Sohyun.

“ L’joe…. “ Sohyun cries. “ Mom’s… “ Sohyun kept on crying and hands L’joe the letter.

L’joe read the letter and started to cry. “ Nooo!! No! No!! “ He said throwing everything in the room.

“ L’joe!! Stop!! “ Sohyun cried as she tries to hug L’joe.

They both cried in the hug. “ Sohyun… Why didn’t she tell me… “ L’joe cries as he hugs Sohyun tightly.

Sohyun just cried and answers him. “ I bet she didn’t want you to worry much about her. “ She said.

After that L’joe informed everyone at the house. They didn’t go to school today because of what happened.

Sohyun went to the garden and looked for L’joe. She saw him looking at the view of the place.

“ L’joe, The maid said that Tiffany unnie will be home later at night. “ Sohyun said as she stands beside L’joe.

L’joe just nodded. “ So, The necklace is with you? “ He said looking at Sohyun.

Sohyun nodded. “ You think I’m supposed to be the one wearing this? “ She asks looking back at L’joe.

“ Yes, Mom choose the right girl. “ L’joe said as he kissed Sohyun’s forehead and hugged her.

Sohyun smiled. “ I’m falling for you Lee Byunghun. “ She told herself as she hugs him back.

They stayed liked that for minutes. They broke the hug when Sohyun’s phone vibrated.

“ It’s Jihyun unnie. She’s probably worried. “ Sohyun said as she answers the phone.

--Phone Conversation--

Sohyun: Yoboseyo?

Jihyun: Why are you absent? Even Byunghun? You guys okay?

Sohyun: Were fine. Something bad just happened early this morning.

Jihyun: Arasso, Niel said we’ll be there this afternoon after practice.

Sohyun: Nae, Arasso.

Jihyun: Okay, Bye. Take care and we love you.

Sohyun I love you all too.

--End of Conversation--

Sohyun sighed and kept her phone in her pocket.

“ Sohyun. “ L’joe calls her out.

“ Hmm? “ Sohyun looks at L’joe.

“ I saw what your wallpaper was. “ He said smirking.

Sohyun widened her eyes and realizes that her wallpaper was the picture of them. “ Y-yah! “

“ What? “ L’joe said.

“ Aish. Jinja. “ Sohyun said as she left L’joe.

“ Hey, Sohyun!! “ L’joe caught up with Sohyun and hooks his arm around Sohun’s shoulder. “ What did you and Mom talk about last night?

Sohyun looks at L’joe. “ Nothing much, She told me you don’t treat other girls like this. “

L’joe didn’t respond. “ She also said that you treat everybody here at your house like a family. “

“ Jinja? “ L’joe said as he tightened his grip on Sohyun’s shoulder and they kept on walking.

Sohyun smiled and nodded. “ She also told me to take care of you and not to leave you. “ She lowered her head as tears flow down her cheeks.

L’joe sighed as he stops on his tracks and hugged Sohyun. “ Stop crying, Mom won’t be happy. “ He whispered to Sohyun.



======================
I wrote this like 2 or 3 in the morning and I was seriously crying~ 

It's just sooooo.... TT_____TT Saaad. 

JoeHyun Hwaiting!! =3='