" I gave you everything. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

" I love you forever and ever. " The girl says and laughs.

" I love you you to infinity and beyond. " The guy answers. 

The girl giggled and smiles. " You're so funny L'Joe. " 

" What? It's true. " Ljoe tells his girlfriend.

Lizzy hugs her boy friend L'joe and kissed his cheek. While Ljoe smiled to his girlfriends action.

" I love you L'joe. " 

" I love you too. "

L'joe walked Lizzy home. Since it was late in the evening. He was scared that something bad might happen to his beloved girlfriend. 

" I guess this is it. " Lizzy tells her boyfriend. 

L'joe smiles. " Yeah. " 

" I'll go in now. Bye. Take care. " Lizzy gives him a lovely smile and waves as she enters the door. 

" Bye. " L'joe waves back at her. 

L'joe was glad that he lasted long with her.

L'joe taking a bus home. He got ready for bed since it was school day tomorrow. 
 

_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _
 


" L'Joe! Yow! Dude! " His friends greeted him as he enters the classroom.

" Hey. " L'joe replies them.

" How was the date yesterday? " Chunji one of his friends asked him. 

" Fun. " L'joe replies shortly. 

" What did you buy her this time? " Changjo jokingly asked him. 

" As usual. Another teddy bear. Haha. " L'joe laughs. 

" You're girlfriend sure is spoiled. " Ricky says as he started to eat his lollipop. 

" Who said I was spoiled? " Lizzy said as she walked in the class room.

Ricky sticks his tounge out at Lizzy and continue eating his glory. 

" Such a baby. " Lizzy says. 

" What brings you here? " L'joe asks his girlfriend. 

" Nothing, I just wanted to thank you. " Lizzy smiles. 

" I can't take this. " Changjo jokes and covers his ears.

Lizzy giggled at Changjo. " Changjo stop being so funny. " 

" Hey, You should go. Classes starts in any minute now. " L'joe tells her. 

" You're right. Bye guys. " She bids them farewell and hugs L'joe. 

" Bye. " They replied except for Ricky.

" BYE Ricky, " Lizzy emphasized the word bye and went to her class. 


- Okay let's skip the school time. XD - 


It was dismissal time. L'Joe and his friends would usually go to the cafe near their school especially on winter. Lizzy would always be with them but 
today, Lizzy said she was busy. She excused herself because she has to make a project at her best friends house. 

-Ding-

The sound of the bell as you enter the cafe. They usually sit on the table near the glass window. 

" Hey dude, Isn't that Lizzy? " Cap nudges L'joe and looks at the girl in a pink scarf. 

The rest of the boys looks at the direction where Cap was looking. 

" It's her. " Changjo said. "Why is she here anyway? I thought she would be at Nana's house. " He added.

" She lied to us. " Ricky said shockingly. 

" Maybe she just passed by here. " Niel said.

" Call Nana. " L'joe told Ricky coldly. " Ask her if she and Lizzy are meeting today for a project. " 

" O-okay. " Ricky answered him. He know that L'joe doesn't like that people would lie to him. 

Ricky then calls Nana. " Oh, Hey Nana. Can I just.. " Ricky signaled that he would go out  for a while to continue the conversation with Nana. 

" Who's the guy anyway? " Chunji asked. " Do you know him, L'joe? " 

" No. " L'joe answered the question coldly. 

" Hey, Nana said that Lizzy didn't mention anything about projects and meeting up. " Ricky said as he sat down besides Niel.

Everyone was silent. They new that L'Joe was really mad.

" I'm gonna talk to her. " L'joe said. 

" D-don't. They're still talking. " Niel stuttered.

" She freakin lied to me dude. " L'joe said holding his anger.

" Maybe it's important. " Niel told him.



_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _
 


With that, They we're keeping an eye on them. They looked like a couple. After about 20 or 30 minutes. There conversation ended.
Lizzy stood up as well as the guy. Lizzy smiled at him. L'joe was so angry already but he tought that maybe Niel was right. So he tried to calm down.

" They kissed?!?!?! " Ricky said shocked.

Everyone except L'joe was shocked by what they just saw. o_o

" That's it! " L'joe punches the table stands up and was heading to the table where Lizzy was.

" Hyung! Don't! " Changjo tries to catch up with L'joe but failed.

" Lizzy. " L'joe calls out Lizzy. 

" Oh, Oppa! " Lizzy said as if nothing happened early. She thought he didn't see what she did.

" You still have the courage to say that? " L'joe gritted his teeth in anger. 

" Oppa? What's wrong with you? " Lizzy asked as she hugged L'joe.

L'joe was really mad now. He gave the guy a death glare and pushed Lizzy away.

L'joe scoff and said " Having a good time ey Lizzy? " 

Lizzy was starting to cry. " Oppa, I'm sorry. " 

L'joe smirk. " Your sorry? " 

" Hyung, Stop. Don't make a scene here. " Changjo pulled L'joe's arm but L'joe slightly pushed him. 

" Lizzy, We're over. " L'joe did it. He finally broke up with Lizzy. 

" What? " Lizzy cried. 

" You heard me. " With that L'joe turn back and made his way out of the cafe. Followed by his friends. 



_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _
 


They were walking down a cold street. Snow falling. Colorful lights everywhere. But one shop that caught L'joe's eyes was a candy shop. 
The shop where he and Lizzy went for their first date. Since Lizzy loves to eat sweets. He looked at the candy shop from afar and sighed. 

" Hyung. " Ricky pats L'joe's back. 

" We should head home already.  All of you can have dinner there. My sister told me this morning that she wants to see you guys. " L'joe informed them.

" Really? FOOD. " Chunji said excited.

" Let's go. Maybe we won't catch up with the bus. " Cap said. 

L'joe looks at the candy shop one last time and told himself...

"How could you do this to me Lizzy. I was a good boyfriend to you. "



" I gave you everything... " 


 





And here is the 3rd chapter!! ( ^ o ^)/
/throws confetti;

Hope you like this chapter. :)) 
I'll update the next chapter within 2 or 3 days. <3
 
~On the first two chapters, I was focusing on Sohyun's past life. 
And on the 3rd and 4th chapter for L'joe's. ;D
And many are requesting for Daehyun<3Sohyun Woohoo!! . \\( * o * \\)( //* o * )//
Thank you everyone for your comments. :)) I'm so happy. /tears of joy; TT____TT Lool. xD 




That's all. Iloveyouall! <333