" Snowy Night. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

Sohyun was in her room. It was 4 in the afternoon. She needs to get ready for the winter ball. She looked at her gown. She was so excited for the winter ball before because she would be spending time with him, Ilhoon. But now, She lost her mood to attend. 

Sohyun sighed and started to cry again. 

" Dear? " Her dad entered her room and sat beside her. " Are you crying? " 

" Ani. My eyes hurt. " Sohyun fakes a smile. 

" Okay then. You better get ready. It's almost 6. " Sohyun's father smiled at his pretty daughter. 

" Nae Appa. " Sohyun hugged her father. 

" I'll just be down stairs to watch t.v. I'll inform you mother to come here and help you prepare. Okay? " 

" Nae, Thanks Appa. " Sohyun thanks her father. 

As Sohyun's father got out of her room, She tried to put on her gown. She went near to the mirror. 

" I'm a princess without a prince. " Sohyun softly giggled at her words. 

" You will soon find him. " 

" Eomma. " Sohyun smiled at her mother. 

" A princess without a prince eh? " Her mom laughs and she looked at their reflection on the mirror. 

" You're so pretty. " Her mom smiled at her. 

" Just like you eomma. " Sohyun hugs her mother. 

" Let's get your hair done. " Sohyun's mom then did her hair and put light make-up on her. 

" You look beautiful without make-up. " Her mom joked.

Sohyun laughed at her mom's statement. " But it's a special occasion eomma. " 

" Yeah, I know dear. " She made finishing touches to Sohyun's make-up. " All done my princess. "

" Thank you my beautiful queen. " Sohyun giggled.

" Will we be heading you to the hotel or someone's gonna pick you up? " Her mother asks.

" I guess you need to bring me to the hotel. "  Sohyun sighed. 

" Honey, There's someone here who's looking for Sohyun. " Sohyun's dad shouted from donw stairs. 

" I'll be right back, Maybe it's your best friends. "

Sohyun nodded as her mother headed down stairs.

Sohyun looked at herself in the mirror one more time and sighed. " I'm gonna enjoy my night. I won't let Ilhoon ruin it. "

" Dear, I guess someone's here to pick you up. " Sohyun's mother whispered as she slightly opened the door.

" Huh? Nugu? " Sohyun asked confused.

" It's Daehyun. "   

Sohyun widen her eyes. 

" Hurry up. He's waiting down stairs. And probably his driver is waiting outside. " Her mother joked. 

" Nae, Give me 4 minutes. " Sohyun smiled at her mother.

" Okay dear. " Sohyun's mother headed down stairs again.
- - -
" She's heading down already. " Her mother informs Daehyun.

Daehyun just smiled and nodded.

Sohyun headed down stairs. 

" Daehyunnie. " She smiled at Daehyun who was stunned with her. 

He stared at her. " Daehyunnie? " Sohyun calls him out. 

" Oh, Yeah. " Daehyun was brought back to life. 

Sohyun's mom and dad smiled at the cute view. 

" Um. Let's go. " Daehyun offers his hand to Sohyun and Sohyun gladly accepts it. 

" Dear. " Her mom calls her out. " Don't forget your coat. " She hands it to her but was taken by Daehyun. 

" I'll take this. " With that, He wraps it around Sohyun as they headed to his car. 
- - - -
They finally arrived at the hotel where the winter ball will be held. 

" Let's go? " Daehyun offers his hand again and Sohyun gladly accepts it. Sohyun was happy that Daehyun was there with her.

As they entered. Everyone's eyes were on them. Not because they we're together but because of Sohyun.

" Their scaring me. " Sohyun wispers to Daehyun. 

" Just act normal. " Daehyun whispers back to Sohyun. 

" SOHYUN!!!! " Bunch of girls shouted running to Sohyun.

" Oh, gosh. Cover your ears Daehyunnie. " Sohyun squeezed Daehyun's hand. 

Daehyun smiles at her. 

" OH EM GEE!! SOHYUN!! " Hyuna squeals.

" You're so pretty!! Just like a princess!! " Gayoon adds. 

Sohyun smiles at them. " We all look pretty. " 

" Umm. What's with that? " Jihyun looked at their 'intertwined hands'.

Sohyun let's go. " We better get going. " Sohyun smiles at her best friends as they headed to the ball room. 

Sohyun looks back at Daehyuna and smiles. " Thank you. " She mouths.

Daehyun waves at her and headed in as well. 
- - - - - - - - - - -
The winter ball is almost ending. It time to pick the prince and princess of the night. Sohyun wasn't interested so she went to the balcony to get some fresh air. 
As she was about to go out. She saw Ilhoon with some girl. It was one of her close friend, Krystal. At first they were just laughing and talking until the time came that Ilhoon kissed Krystal. 

Sohyun started to cry. Thinking that Krystal was one of people she trusted the most. She treated her like her own sister. 

Sohyun ran outside the ball room and out of the hotel. Without no one noticing. She ran outside not caring about the cold weather and what she was wearing. She ran as far as she could. All she wants was to cry and be alone. Until she reached the park. She sat down a bench and cried. And the bad thing was, It started snowing. 

She shivered at the cold breeze attacking her. She didn't mind. She started to walk but couldn't maintain balance. She was getting weak with every step she takes. 


" Someone.... Help.. m-mee... " Sohyun said weakly. Before she knew it. She passed out in the middle of the snow. 



=================================

And so here's another chapter.
/coughs;
I'm still not feeling well but I got bored. o_O XD
I'll be updating another chapter tonight. Well,Maybe. :))  
And thank you for all your comments.
I just love my subcribers. <3
/throws candys;

ILY. O w O  



(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━━━┻