" Thank you. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

L'joe was with his sister at the the cafe. 

" Thank you. " Tiffany tells the cashier as they made their way out of the cafe.

" Let's go home. " She told L'joe as she got in their car followed by L'joe. 

" Home. " Tiffany shortly commands her driver. And the driver nodded in response.

"It's snowing again. It's really cold outside. " Tiffany said as she looks out the window. 

L'joe was busy scanning outside the window until they passed by the park. L'joe saw a unconscious girl.

" Stop the car. " L'joe said. The driver stopped as soon as he heard it.

" Why? " Tiffany asked.

" I saw someone unconscious. " L'joe hurriedly wear his coat and went out the car and headed to the girl. 

Tiffany who was worried follows her brother. 

" Oh my god. " Tiffany said shocked. " Let's take her to the hospitla. Hurry. " 

L'joe carried the girl bridal style and off they went to the hospital. 

While they we're at the car. L'joe noticed her bracelet. He grabbed her hand and tried to read the writtings on it. 

Sohyun ♥ " That was the name that L'joe read. 

" We're here. Hurry. " Tiffany said as L'joe got out and carried Sohyun inside the emergecy room. 

" What happened? " The nursed asked. 

" We found her unconscious at the park. I guess she passed out because it was so cold. " Tiffany said. 

" Will take care of it from here. " The nurse informed as L'joe placed Sohyun on one of the hospital beds. 

" Okay, Thank you. " Tiffany replied. 

Tiffany and L'joe was sitting outside the emergency room. Tiffany informed the driver to call home and tell everyone that they will be home late. 

" Excuse me. Miss? " The doctor called Tiffany.

Tiffany stands up. " Yes? " 

" Are you the sister of the patient? " The doctor asked. 

" Uh, No. We just saw her. " Tiffany anwered. 

" I see. " The doctor nodded. " Well, She fainted because it was so cold outside. And she's having high fever. " He added.

" Really? Well she be alright? " Tiffany asked.   

" We will see tomorrow. " The doctor answered. " Do you by chance know the name of the patient? " 

" No, We don--" Tiffany was about to answer when L'joe said somthing. " Sohyun. " 

" Sohyun ? What's her family name? " The doctor asked.

" We don't know. That's what I saw on her bracelet. " L'joe said as Tiffany looked at her.

" I see. We'll just ask her these information when she's awake, so that we can call her parents and inform them. " The doctor nodded at them and went inside the emergecy room.

" Noona, You go home. I'll take care of her. " L'joe told his sister.

" No, I'm staying here. " Tiffany said. Tiffany was really worried even though she does not know the person. As soon as she saw Sohyun at the park, She thought that she might have ran away from somewhere because she feels bad. And it was obvious enough to tell that Sohyun cried.

" I'll go get you coffee. I'll be back. " L'joe said as he stands up. 

Tiffany just nodded at him. L'joe then went to buy coffee.

" Here. " L'joe handed his sister a cup of coffee.

" Thanks. " She took a sip of coffee.

" Excuse me ma'am. The patient will be transferred to a room on the 3rd floor. Please follow us. " The nurse said.

" Okay. " Tiffany smiled at the nurse and followed her.

They arrived at the room. Tiffany looked around the room not satisfied.

" Excuse me. " Tiffany calls the nurse.

" Yes ma'am? "

" Can we transfer in a bigger room? "

" Of course ma'am. I'll inform you as soon as it is ready. " The nurse bowed and left the room.

" The rooms fine. " L'joe said.

" It's kinda small. " Tiffany replied as sat down the couch beside L'joe.

L'joe nodded.

" Eomma? " Sohyun speaks as she opened her eyes. 

" She's awake. " Tiffany said as she went to Sohyun.

" Where am I? " Sohyun asked.

" You're here at the hospital. We saw you unconscious at the park. You were just wearing a gown. It was snowing. " Tiffany answered her.

Sohyun just remembered what happened.

" Who are you? "

" I'm Tiffany. And he's my brother L'joe. " Tiffany pointed at L'joe who was just standing beside her.

L'joe smiled at Sohyun. As Sohyun did the same thing to him.

" By the way, What's your name? " Tiffany asked her.

" Sohyun. Kwon Sohyun. " Sohyun answered.

" Can you please tell me the number of your parents. So that we could call them. " Tiffany gives Sohyun here phone. 

Sohyun dials the number of her parents and gave it to Tiffany.

" Hello? " Tiffany said to the caller on the phone. " This is Tiffany Lee....."

Tiffany continued her coverstaion with Sohyun's parents outside the room. Leaving only L'joe and Sohyun alone.

" Hey. " L'joe greets Sohyun as he sat down on the chair beside the bed.

" Hey, L'joe right? "

" Yeah. What happened to you? " L'joe asks her.

" Nothing. It's personal. " Sohyun said.

" Okay. " L'joe nodded. " Want a glass of water? "

" Yes, Please. " Sohyun smiled at him.

" Here miss. " Sohyun accepts the glass of water and drinks it.

" Don't call me miss and thank you. "

L'joe laughed at Sohyun. " No problem. "

" If it wasn't for you. I'd be dead already. I owe you. " Sohyun told L'joe. 

" No need for the 'owe' thingy. I'm a super hero. " L'joe joked and grabs the empty glass from Sohyun. 

Sohyun giggled. " I'm serious. Thank you. " 

" It's my pleasure. " L'joe smiled as he looked at her. 

" Sohyun-ah? " Tiffany said as she goes inside the room. 

" Your parents are on their way. And we will be transfering to another room. This room is too small. " Tiffany said.

" No, I'm okay here. Anyway, We don't have money to pay for a bigger room. " Sohyun told Tiffany.

" I'll be paying the Hospital Bills. " Tiffany said. 

" Aniya, Gwenchanayo. " Sohyun replied. 

" I insist. " Tiffany held Sohyun's hand and smiled. 

" But, You don't know me. " Sohyun said. 

" I know you. Your Sohyun. Sohyun Kwon to be exact. " Tiffany giggled. 

Sohyun nodded in defeat and smiled at Tiffany. " Thank you. Thank you so much. "

Tiffany smiled at Sohyun. " You should thank my brother. He was the one who saw you. " Tiffany winked at L'joe. 

L'joe gave his sister a Your-so-dead look.

" I thanked him already. " Sohyun said. 

" SOHYUN DEAR! " Her worried mother went inside the room and hugged her daughter tightly.

" Eomma, I can't breath. " Sohyun said jokingly. 

" Oh, Sorry dear. " Sohyun's mom kissed her forehead. " What happened dear? I was so worried. Even your friends. " 

" Mianhe eomma. " Sohyun apologizes to her mother.

" It's okay dear. Just.. Never do it again. Okay dear? " Sohyun's mom hugged her daughter once again.

" Where's Appa? " Sohyun asked.

" He has work dear. He couldn't leave his job. "

" But it's already 9 pm. " Sohyun said worried at her father.

" He said it's really important. Also, he said he'll call later. "

" Oh, Okay. " Sohyun nodded.

" Mrs. Kwon? " Tiffany patted Mrs. Kwon's shoulder.

" Hi dear, I should thank you. " Mrs. Kwon said as she bowed to Tiffany and L'joe.

" Ani, I'd be happy to help. " Tiffany smiled.

After minutes of waiting the bigger room was prepared already. They transfered as soon as they were informed for Sohyun to rest already. Mrs. Kwon was sleeping on chair beside the bed. While Tiffany was sleeping on the couch. L'joe covered his sister with a blanket. He also did the same to Mrs. Kwon. He went to other side of the bed to fix Sohyun's blanket and turn off the lights. Sohyun suddenly woke up. 


" You're not sleeping? " Sohyun asked him.

L'joe looked as Sohyun. " Someone needs to be awake to watch over the three of you. "

Sohyun giggled at L'joe's statement. " Okay then 'Almighty L'joe'. "


" Go back to sleep. " L'joe said. 

Sohyun smiled at him and closed her eyes. As L'joe finished fixing her blanket again. He was going to go when Sohyun grabbed his hand. 

" I thought you were sleeping already. " L'joe said as he looked at Sohyun who is smiling at him weakly. 



" Thank you L'joe . . " 



=================

WOOOHOOOO! Another chapter. :">
Hope you enjoy this chapter. <3

ILY. O 3 O