" Fight. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]


Months passed and the school year ended easily. Holidays came and finally the first day of school.

“ I’m so excited. “ Jiyoon said as she fixed her skirt.

“ Me too. “ Hyuna added.

Sohyun and her best friends were at her house. They decided to go to school together since it’s their first day of school.

“ I totally love our uniform. “ Gayoon said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

“ Guys, I’m scared. “ Sohyun suddenly says.

“ What? Why? “ Jihyu asks her.

“ I mean… It’s a big school were going in and it’s a lot different than our past school. Rich kids go there. So I was thinking that there are Kingkas and Queenkas there. What if they make fun of us? I mean were new students. They love to bully new students. “ Sohyun answers with fear in her voice.

“ Psh. They won’t get us. We’re 4minute. The best dancers of ‘Seoul HighSchool’. “ Hyuna said.

“ She’s right. We won’t let some crazy monkey’s ruin our joyous lives. “ Jiyoon says in agreement to Hyuna’s statement.

“ Now that’s 4minute power. “ Gayoon said as she puts on her hair pin facing the mirror.

“ We’ll melt them down in 4 minutes only! “ Hyuna said making everyone laugh.

Maybe going to a new school is not bad after all. “ Sohyun said and smiled.

-------------------

They finally arrived at the school. They saw students going in the school. Some are busy putting make up on, Busy listening to music, reading, gossiping. They were doing different things.

“ Come on girls. We need to go to the principal’s office first. “ Jihyun said as she takes one step and looks back at her friends.

“ Hwaiting! “ Sohyun said.

“ Nae, Hwaiting! 4minute! “ They cheered for themselves as they went inside the school.

The school was huge. Sohyun couldn’t believe she was accepted here.

“ Huwaaa. “ Sohyun said as she looks around.

“ Nice right? “ Gayoon says.

Sohyun could only nod.

Jihyun was busy asking the students where the principal’s office is. And gladly, she got it.

“ Okay, It’s on the 2nd floor. “ Jihyun said as she made her way to the stairs followed by her friends.

As they walked heading to the principal’s office a lot of people were looking at them. They passed by classrooms.
They could hear girls gossiping about them.

“ Don’t mind them. “ Hyuna said quietly that only 4minute could hear.

They finally reached the Principals office.

“ Annyeonghasseo. “ Jihyun greeted the principal’s secretary.

“ Oh, Annyeonghasseo. New students’? 4minute? “ The secretary asks them.

“ Ahaha yes. “ Jihyun nodded.

“ The principal is not here today but she left me your schedule and the things to do. “ The secretary give each of them papers containing which class they were in. And key’s to their locker. “ I knew that you girls wants that your lockers are beside each other so I made an arrangement. “

“ Oh, Jinja? Khamsamida. “ Jihyun bowed at the secretary followed by the rest.

“ No problem. “ The secretary smiled. “ All your textbooks and things that you need are in your locker already. “

“ Nae. “ They responded.

“ I guess you should go now that it’s still early. You don’t wanna be late. “ The secretary told them.

With that, They left the principal’s office heading to their lockers. Again, With everyone looking at them.

“ I told you that were gonna melt them in 4 minutes. “ Hyun said and they giggled.

“ Anyway, What class are you guys? “ Gayoon asked.

“ Uhm. Mine’s Class B. “ Sohyun said as she looked at her paper.

“ Jinja?? Me too. “ Hyuna said.

“ Well, I’m Class C. “ Gayoon said.

“ Same here. “ Jiyoon raises her hand.

“ I’m Class B. “ Jihyun says making the maknaes jump around. “ Psst. Behave. “ Jihyun tells the maknaes.

They got their things and went to their assigned class rooms.

“ Omg. They’re the new students. “   “ Nerds. “   “ Who do they think they are.”

Sohyun, Hyuna and Jihyun could hear student’s comments on them. They just kept quiet and sat on their assigned desk. They were on the front row since most students want to sit on the back.

“ Good Morning Class. “ Ms. Choi Yeon Hee, The teacher greeted her students.

“ Good Mornig Ma’am. “ The students greeted back.

“ So, We have three new students. “ She looks at Sohyun, Hyuna and Jihyun. “ Please introduce yourselves to the rest of the class. “ Ms. Choi Yeon Hee says.

The three of them stands up and faced the sttudents.

“ Annyeonghasseo.Nam  Jihyun imnida. Please take care of me. “ Jihyun bowed.

“ Nae, Anyeonghasseo Kim Hyun Ah or Hyuna imnida. “ Hyuna slightly bowed.

“ Booriing. “ One of their guy classmate says making everyone laugh.

Hyuna was getting mad but Jihyun just held her hand and calmed her down.

“ Okay, Continue. “ Ms. Choi said.

“ Anyeonghasseo. “ Sohyun bows at them. “ Kwon Sohyun imnida. It’s nice to meet you all. “ She smiled.

The guys just scoffed at her.

“ Please have a seat. “ Ms. Choi said as they sit down. “ I’m Choi Yeon Hee your teacher for  today. I’m you advisory teacher. As well as your Math teacher. “

The three girls nodded and Ms. Choi started to check their attendace. “ Byunghun and Jonghyun are late on the first day? “ Ms. Choi sighed as she looked at the students.

Sohyun looks at her back an found an empty chair and beside it was another empty chair which was behind Hyuna..
I guess that’s where the late students are staying. “ She thought.

“ Class, I’ll be right back. I left the school booklets at my table. Behave. “ Ms. Choi excused herself and went  out.

The class became a jungle. They were so Noisy. Well, Obviously gossiping about them. Sohyun just shrugged it off and doodled on her notebook. Hyuna was busy combing her hair while Jihyun was reading a book. They didn’t notice that the late boys were seated already and got surrounded by fan girls yelling.

“ Aish. So Noisy. “ Jihyun said as she flipped to the next page of her book.

“ Jinja. “ Hyuna said.

Sohyun just kept on doodling and the teacher came. Everyone got back to their seat.

“ Oh, You’re here. “ Ms. Choi looks at the late boys. “ Anyway, Pass this booklet to the back. Take one. “ Ms. Choi said as she gave the booklets to the first person in the row.

Hyuna and Jihyun just passed it without looking at the back. Sohyun did the same. Byunghun tries to get the booklet when he touched her hand. Sohyun immediately gets her hand back and opens her booklet not caring who the guy was. Byunghun felt like he has  touched that hand before. Or maybe he was just day dreaming. He just got one booklet and passed it on.

An hour and a half passed after Ms. Choi explained what was written on the booklet. And it the school bell rings indicating that it was time for lunch.

*Riiing*

Students got out of every class room ad headed to the cafeteria. Sohyun, Hyuna Jihyun went out immediately and went to look for their friends.

“ Over there. “ Hyuna points at Jiyoon and Gayoon who are running to them.

“ Guys! “ Jiyoon and Gayoon gasp for air as they greet their friends.

“ How was it? Got new friends? “ Sohyun asks them.

“ Yes! Yuri and Zinger. “ Gayoon and Jiyoon high-fived.

“ Good for you. We got no one. “ Hyuna smirked and sways her hair.

“ Gosh. Rude people are on your class. “ Jiyoon said making everyone laugh.

“ Stop it. We should head to the canteen already. “ Jihyun told them as they followed her.

----------------------------------

They lined up to get their food. Jihyun went to an empty table to save it for the rest of her friends.
Sohyun was the last one to get her food. She paid the cashier and received her change. Suddenly, When she turned around she suddenly bumped to somebody.

“ Ahhh! “ The girl squealed as she saw that her uniform was spilled with food and juice. “ Watch where you’re going!! “ She shouted at Sohyun.

Everybody’s eyes were on them.

“ You have to pay for this!! “ The girls shouted at Sohyun again.

Jihyun and the rest of 4minute went to Sohyun. “ Excuse me, Can you not shout at her? “ Jihyun says.

“ Ahahahhaha. “ The girl laughs. “ Don’t you ‘excuse me’. You don’t know who your talking to nerd. “

The made everyone laugh at 4minute.

“ Look her missy. We may not know who you are but your one little nasty girl with no manners. “ Jiyoon said with anger as she pointed to the girl.

“ Ooohhhhh. “ Everyone said.

“ Did you just—“ Before the girl could finish her sentence Jiyoon cut her off.

“ Yes, I just did. “ Jiyoon smirked at the girl.

The girl was mad as hell now. Two of her friends were standing behind her. “ You don’t know what you just did. “ One of the girls at the back told Jiyoon.

“ You piece of trash!! “ The girl shouts at Jiyoon.

“ Who do you think you are!!! You’re just a student here like everyone else!! “ Hyuna shouts at her.

“ I’m Lizzy Park! The richest girl in school. The Queen. And you are going to suffer!! “ Lizzy shouts at her.

“ Tch. A queen like you?? Puh-lease. “ Jiyoon said as she, Hyuna and Gayoon laughs.

“ That’s it!! “ Lizzy shouted and grabs Hyuna’s hair.

“ Ahhhh! “ Hyuna shouts as she pushed Lizzy but Lizzy didn’t let Hyuna push her.

“ Let. Go. “ Jiyoon said as she also pulled Lizzy’s hair.

“ Stop, Unnie. “ Sohyun said. “ It’s our first day here and we had a fight. “

“ I don’t care!! “ Jiyoon said as she continue on what she was doing.

Lizzy’s friends also attacked Jiyoon and Hyuna making Jihyun and Gayoon join the fight.

-----------------

“Whooooo!!! Fight! Fight! Fight!” Everyone was shouting.

“ Whow. Chick fight!! Let’s check it out!! “ Niel said as he made his way to the commotion.

The rest of Teen Top checked it out. L’joe noticed a familiar face. “  SOHYUN?? “

“ Hey Hyung, Isn’t tha—“ Changjo was cut by L’joe. “ Yeah, It’s her!! “

He saw that one of his ex-girlfriend Lizzy was starting to pull Sohyun’s hair making her drop on the floor with Lizzy on the top continuing to pull Sohyun’s hair.

“ We need to help her!! L’joe!! “ Ricky told L’joe panicked.

L’joe made his way to the crowd.

“ S T O P!!!!!! “ L’joe shouted making everyone silent and made the girls stop.

“ L’joe? “ Hyuna said.

Lizzy stopped on what she was doing as well as her friends and stayed at the side. While 4minute helps Sohyun get up and Sohyun started to tear up.

 “ Lizzy, Out of the cafeteria. Now! “ L’joe was furious.

Lizzy followed his orders and went out of the cafeteria. L’joe was known as the Kingka of the school. Including Teen Top. He was a cold person. Everybody would get scared at him.

“ Everybody get back to eating. Mind you own business. “ L’joe said making everyone follow.

Sohyun was crying. “Sohyun, Shh. L’joe saved us. “ Jihyun comforted her as she pats Sohyun’s back.

Sohyun heard L’joe’s named and automatically looks at the person who was in front of her.

“ L’joe? “ She asked with teary eyes.

“ Yeah, It’s me. “ L’joe smiled at her. “ Let’s get you guys out of here. “ L’joe grabs Sohyun’s hand and gets out of the cafeteria followed by Teen Top and 4minute.

--------------------------------

“ You okay? “ L’joe asks Sohyun as he sit beside her.

Sohyun only nodded.

L’joe sighed and hands Sohyun a grape juice. “ Isn’t this your favourite? “

Sohyun’s face light up and grabs the juice. She tries to open it but then again she failed.

L’joe chuckled.  Sohyun looks at him and pouts.

“ I know I know. “ He grabs the grape juice and opens it. He gives it back to Sohyun.

“ Thanks. “ Sohyun smiled and drinks it.

“ You sure you don’t wanna eat? Well, You’re friends are eating already. “

“ No. I’m fine. “ Sohyun said as she looks at her friends eating with Teen Top. They were at the Rooftop since they couldn’t stay at the cafeteria.

 She looks at the beautiful view and sighs.

“ I went to your house yesterday. “ L’joe said.

“ Jinja? We moved to another house. Mianhe. “ Sohyun said looking at L’joe eyes.

L’joe was mesmerized with Sohyun’s eyes.

“ Hello? L’joe? “ Sohyun waves her hands right in front of L’joe’s face. “ L’joe!!! “ She shouts at him.

“ Y-yeah? Sorry. I was just thinking. “ L’joe said as he scratches his head.

Sohyun giggled and knocks L’joe’s head softly. “ Pabo. “

L’joe just smiled at her. “ It’s almost time. I’ll take you to your class. “ L’joe said as he got up followed by Sohyun. 




================
Updating the next chappter later. :"">