" Weird day. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

 

Sohyun woke up and went down stairs for breakfast. 

" Where's L'joe? " Sohyun asked. She hasn't seen L'joe. 

" He went to school early today. The driver will take you to school. " The maid said as she poured juice on Sohyun's glass. 

Sohyun shakes her head. " Ani, It's okay. I can take the bus . " 

" You sure? Sir L'joe's goi-- " 

Sohyun cuts the maids words. " I said I'll be fine. Don't worry. " She smiles. 

" Okay then. " The maid bowed and left the table. 

I wonder why he went early today. Hmm. " Sohyun takes a bite of her toasted bread when her phone vibrated. 

' 1 new message 
010-4211-9648 '

Oh, Nugu. " Sohyun grabs her phone which was just by her plate. 

Hey Sohyun! Good Morning! See you at school! :D 

' 1 new message 
- S o h y u n 

Who are you? o.O


' 1 new message 
010-4211-9648 '

I'm your hero. ;) 

' 1 new message 
- S o h y u n '

Sungyeol? --

' 1 new message 
010-4211-9648 '

Yes, Got your number form your friends. And your on team C with me for the sports fair later!  You'll be playing archery. :D

' 1 new message 
- S o h y u n '

Jinja? I hope my friends are on our team. ^^ Well, Fighting for us! 

' 1 new message 
010-4211-9648 '

Fighting! Now, Hurry up and come. So you can atleast practice for a while. :) 

' 1 new message 
- S o h y u n '

Arasso. I'll be there in 20 minutes. Wait for me! ^^ 

' 1 new message 
010-4211-9648 '

Meet me at the field. I'll be waiting. :) 

Sohyun sighed as she finished eating. She just wore jeans and a shirt since her p.e. uniform is at her locker. Sohyun bid farewell to the maids and made her way to the bus stop. A few minutes later the bus came. 

Sohyun arrived at school and found only few of the students. 

It's still early. But, Where's L'joe? " Sohyun pouts as she thought of L'joe. 

She sighed and made her way to her locker and changed to her p.e. uniform. She went to the field where Sungyeol would be waiting. 

" Here! " Sungyeol waves. 

Sohyun ran to Sungyeol. 

" Morning. " Sohyun greets Sungyeol and Sungyeol smiles in return. 

" Sohyun-ah!! Were on the same team!! " 

Sohyun heard girls shouting. Sohyun turns around and her her friends running to her. 

" So, Your wish came true. " Sungyeol said nudging Sohyun. 

Sohyun giggled and looked at her friends. " Have you guys seen L'joe? " 

" I saw Teen Top earlier but no sign of L'joe. " Hyun said shaking her head. 

Sohyun slightly frowns. " Oh, Jinja? " 

They nodded. " Are you guys fighting? " 

Sohyun shakes her head. " Ani. " 

The girls looked at Sohyun worried. 

" Hey hey hey, We need to practice. " Sungyeol said. " So, Who will be playing? 3 girls. Me, L and Woohyun will be playing for the boys. " He adds. 

" Me, Gayoon and Sohyun. " Jihyun said grabbing a bow. 

" Me? " Sohyun said pointing at herself. 

" Yes, You. " Jihyun hands Sohyun a bow and arrow. " Now, Try. " 

Sohyun inhaled then exhaled. She got ready and tried to aim. 

" WHOA!!! " Sohyun's friends and Sungyeol had their mouths hung opened. 

" Daebak!!! " Hyuna shrieks. 

Sohyun froze not knowing how to react. 

" You're great maknae!! You aimed 10!! " Jiyoon remarked. 

Sohyun puffs her cheeks. " Luck. " 

" Guys, she doesn't even know how to do it yet. It was just luck. " L, Who's part of their team appeared beside Sohyun.

" See? " Sohyun sticks her tongue out at her friends. 

" Here. Let me help you. " L got behind Sohyun and teaches her how to do it rightly. " You do it like this. " He was some what wrapping his arms around her. 

Sohyun gulps as she realizes that L's face was just inches away from hers. She just froze not looking to her left afraid that their faces might meet each other. 

" Now, You try to aim." L whispers to Sohyun and she nods in response. 


" That Myungsoo guy is at it again. Now, He's flirting with our Sohyun. " Ricky said as he looked at Sohyun and L who were really close to each other. 

Teen Top excluding L'joe were just on the other side of the field doing nothing but just sitting on the grass and looking around. 

" L'joe's gonna kill him. " Niel said who is focusing on playing a game on his phone. 

" Maybe he and the rest of his gang are up to something. " CAP said eyeing L mysteriously. 

Chunji nods. " We better look over 4minute." 

" Anyway, Where the heck is L'joe? " CAP said looking around. 

" He said he needs to work on something. He also said not to worry because he'll be able to attend the sports fair. " Chunji sighs. 


Sohyun aimed 10 again. " Wow. " She said with L still close to her. 

" Your good. " L whispers to Sohyun softly. 

Sohyun smiles nervously and gives a distance betweem them. 

" Sohyunnie Jjang!! " Her friends cheered for her. 

Sohyun giggled and slighty bows her head to L as L did the same to her. 

" Thanks. I can carry on by myself now. " Sohyun said smiling at him.

" Okay then. Good luck. " L gives Sohyun a killer smile and left. 

Sungyeol smirks at L's action. " Okay, Who's next?? " 

" Me! " Jihyun raises her hand. 

---------------------------

It was 7 am and most of the students were gathering on the field. Sohyun looks around looking for her boyfriend but then again.. No sign of him. She sighed and lower head. " Where is he? 

" Sohyun! " 

Sohyun heard her name and turns around and saw Teen Top coming near to her. 

" Oh, Annyeong. " Sohyun fakes a smile as she waves at them. 

" Noona, Were on the same team!! " Ricky jumps around Sohyun happily. 

Sohyun laughs at his cute actions and turns into a frown as she noticed L'joe wasn't with them. 

" Ey~ What's with that sad face? " Chunji asked. 

Sohyun shakes her head and fakes a smile again. " Nothing. I'm just nervous? " 

" Good luck for the archery! Me, Changjo and L'joe will be handling the 400m relay. " Chunji said proudly. 

" Oh, Jinja? Go Teen Top! " Sohyun said cutely earning a laugh from Teen Top. 

" Noona, Have you seen L'joe? The fair is almost starting and he's not yet here. His not answering our calls also. " Ricky told Sohyun worriedly. 

Sohyun started to worry about L'joe. She bits her lips and sighs. " Ani. 

" Okay guys. We'll be starting in 25 minutes. " Their guidance councilor announces. 

" Damn! Where the hell is Shorty!! " Changjo said irritated as he messes his hair. 


" Uh guys. I'll just go buy water at the canteen. " Sohyun said. 

" You want me to go with you? " Niel asks. 

Sohyun shakes her head and smiles. " I'll be fine. " 

" Okay then. " 

-------------------- 

" Heard she's L'joe's girlfriend. " " Eww. Like totally? Gross. " " He looks the best with Lizzy. " " Relationship ruiner. " 

Sohyun heard girls chatting about her but she didn't mind it. She finishes drinking her water bottle and throw on the garbage bin and left the cafeteria. 

" Do whatever you want girls. It's not like i'll be affected. " Sohyun thought as she continued walking along the hall way. 

She suddenly thought that the music room was just few meters away. 

Maybe he's busy playing the violin. " 

Sohyun mumbles as she peeked through the door. Her eyes widen at the scene she just witnessed. 


" Think about it. " Lizzy said as she gave L'joe a kiss on the lips. 

L'joe just stood there not responding to the kiss. Lizzy parted and smiles at him.


No... " Sohyun started to cry and run as fast as she could. She ran heading to the field when suddenly she bumped to someone.