" Outing. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]


“ Hey kiddo, Ssup? “ L’joe said as they high-fived.

“ Is Granny Min Young really dead? “ The kid asked L’joe.

L’joe nodded. “ Yup. “


The little kid sighed. “ I won’t be sad because Granny Min Young told me not to be sad if she will leave. That was what she told me when she last visited me at the other house. “ He then smiled after his statement.


“ That’s my strong Leo. “ L’joe said as he ruffles Leo’s hair.

“ Hyung, Who is she? Is she your girlfriend? Is she going to be my new Mommy?  “ Leo said as he made his way to Sohyun. “
Noona neomu yeppeo.“ 

Sohyun smiled at the kid.  

“ You must be the one that Daddy talks about always. “ Leo said.

“ Hm? What? “ Sohyun asks confused.

L’joe immediately covers Leo’s mouth. “ Okay, That’s enough. Leo, Why don’t you go play with princess. She’s at my room. “

Leo nodded and made his way upstairs at L’joe’s room.

They atmosphere was quiet. But Sohyun decided to speak.

“ Daddy? “ Sohyun asks L’joe referring to Leo.

“ He calls me that. Well, He’s like my adopted son. “ L’joe answered.

Sohyun nodded. “ I see. “

“ Me and Mom found him at the train station at Busan. He said his mom left him there for no reasons. “ L’joe said.

“ Jinja? So sad. “ Sohyun said and sighed.

“ He often stays at my grandparent’s house since I’m usually at school. “ L’joe added. 

“ Well, He’s lucky to find a Daddy like you. “ Sohyun just realized what she said and mentally slap herself.

 “And you’re lucky to find a guy like me. “ L’joe thought. “ Yeah. “ He chuckled.

Leo came down from L’joe’s room. “ Daddy, Princess is sleeping. I don’t want to disturb her. “ He said as he sat between them.

“ Daddy, What’s the name of the pretty noona? “ Leo asks L’joe.

“ Sohyun. “ L’joe said and smiled.

“ Hello Sohyun noona. Can I call you ‘Mommy’ instead? “ Leo pleaded Sohyun.

Sohyun couldn’t say no. She nodded. “ Sure. “

“ Now my family is complete. “ Leo said as he hugged them both. “ My daddy is handsome and mommy is beautiful. “ He said as he loosens the hug.

Sohyun just giggled.

“ Mommy, You’re just like a princess who came out from a story book. “ Leo said looking at Sohyun.

“ Oh, Jinja?  “ Sohyun smiled and pinches Leo’s cheeks.

Leo nodded cutely. “ And you’re gonna marry my daddy for you to be a queen. “ He claps his hands.

Sohyun was blushing. “ A-ah. N-nae. “ She stuttered.

L’joe saw her expression and just smiled. “ She’s blushing.

“ Daddy, Tonight’s the funeral for Granny Min Young right? “ Leo asks L’joe who was smiling like a crazy person. “ Daddy? “

“ Oh. Yeah? “ L’joe went  back to reality. “ Yeah, It’s tonight. “

“ Since it’s still early, why don’t we take Mommy to the beach near here. “ Leo said jumping up and down cutely. “ Please Daddy? “  

L’joe just smiled at him. “ Okay kiddo. “

“ Yey! Daddy is the best. “ Leo said hugging L’joe.

Sohyun smiled at them. “ He will be a great Dad.

“ Mommy, Come one. “ Leo said grabbing Sohyun’s hand. “ Palli, I’m excited. “

“ Oh? “ Sohyun stands up and gets dragged by Leo heading to the door.

“ Are you gonna go swimming Leo? “ L’joe asked.

Leo stopped walking as well as Sohyun and looks at L’joe. “ Yes, You and Mommy too. “

“ What? Bu—“ Sohyun didn’t get to continue because Leo was already hugging her by the waist.

“ Please Mommy? “ Leo pleaded as he pouts looking up at her.

Sohyun looks at L’joe and L’joe just nodded.

Sohyun sighed. “ Okay, Fine. “

“ Thank you. “ Leo tightens his hug on Sohyun.

“ Now, I have to go get my things ready. Okay? “ Sohyun said as she patted Leo’s head and made her way upstairs to her room.

It took 20 minutes for the three of them to get ready. Sohyun came down just wearing a simple attire. She tied her hair up. She wore a simple light pinked shirt and white shorts. As for L’joe, He just wore a white boardshorts and a blue shirt.

Leo was waiting for them on the door. He noticed something. “ You’re having similar clothes. “

Sohyun and L’joe looked at each other. “ Wow. “ That’s what they thought.

Leo puts up a big smile on his face. “ You’re both wearing white shorts. Mommy’s wearing a pink shirt. Pink is the color for girls and Daddy is wearing blue which is the color for boys. “

Sohyun smiles at Leo.

“ Let’s go? “ L’joe said as he made his way out of the house followed by them.

----------------------------------

“ I’m driving. “ L’joe told the driver as he got in the car and started the engine.

“ Leo! Come on! “ Sohyun shouts at Leo who is busy running around.

“ Nae!! “ Leo runs heading to Sohyun.

“ Aigoo, You’re sweating already. “ Sohyun said as she uses her handkerchief to wipe Leo’s forehead and back. “ Get in. “ Sohyun said and Leo follows. Sohyun closes the door of the backseat and got in as well on the front seat.

The ride was quiet. Leo was busy playing with his toy car at the back. Sohyun and L’joe didn’t talk much after the kiss. They got awkward with each other.

“ Mommy, Are you and Daddy fighting? “ Leo asks.

Sohyun looks at the backseat to see Leo looking at her. “ No, We’re fine. “ She smiled at him.

“ Really? Then why aren’t you taking to each other? “ Leo titled his head.

Sohyun glanced at L’joe who kept his eyes on the road. “ Uhh. … He’s busy driving. “ Sohyun flashed a smile.

“ He can just talk while driving. “ Leo said.

This kid. Your’e not helping me Leo!!! “ Sohyun thought. “ Well, maybe he’ll get distracted. “

Leo nods in agreement.

-----------------------------------------

“ Take that. “ Sohyun said.

“ Mommy!! You think you can win!! “ Leo said cutely.

Sohyun and Leo were having fun splashing water to each other while L’joe just sat there looking at them.

Kwon Sohyun, It’s official. I’m inlove with you. “ L’joe said to himself. “ Why do you have to be so perfect? If only my mother and father were here. I bet they would love you. “ His smile suddenly faded when he remember his parents.

“ Hey, You okay? “ Sohyun asks him as she sits beside him on the sand.

“ Yeah. “ L’joe replied shortly.

Sohyun nodded.

“ Sohyun,  About earlier… “ L’joe started.

“ It was just an accident. “ Sohyun said.

“ I’m sorry. “ L’joe said.

“ No, It’s okay. “ Sohyun smiled at him.

“ Back to normal? “ L’joe looks at Sohyun.

Sohyun giggle and nodded.

“ And hey.. Why didn’t you push me away or slapped me? “ L’joe started to . “ You seem to like it? “ He smirks at her.

Sohyun’s eyes widen. “ What?!?!  No!! “ She punches L’joe’s arm.

L’joe rubs his arm and laughs. “ I was just joking. “

“ Joking or not. “ Sohyun rolls her eyes and stands up.

“ Ey, You’re mad again? “ L’joe smiled and went after her.

“ Whatever. “ Sohyun said as kept on walking heading to Leo who was busy playing with the sand.

“ You’ll regret this. “ L’joe said.

Before Sohyun could sit down besid Leo on the sand L’joe carries her bridal style.

“ Yah! What are doing?? “ Sohyun said slapping L’joe’s chest so many times.

L’joe threw her unto the water. “ Hahahaha. Serves you right. “ L’joe said pointing at her.

Sohyun got up dripping wet and glared at L’joe. “ You’re so dead!! “ She pushed L’joe unto the water and ran heading to Leo.

L’joe got up and ran after her. “ Kwon Hamster!! “ He said as he grabs her by the waist.

Sohyun squealed as she lost balance and ended up laying on the sand with her on top of L’joe.

They stared at each other for a while when Leo teases them.

“ Mommy and Daddy sitting on a tree. K I S S I N G. “ Leo sings as he claps his hand to the rhythm of the song.

Sohyun immediately got up and as well as L’joe.

“ Mommy, You look like your blushing. “ Leo said pointing at Sohyun.

Sohyun shakes her head as L’joe laughs at her.

“ Is she? “ L’joe asks Leo teasing Sohyun. 

“ Ugh!! Lee Byunghun!! “ Sohyun shouts.

“ Leo run!! Come on!! The witch got mad!! “ L’joe said as he carried Leo on his back and ran away from Sohyun.

Like father, like son. “ Sohyun smiles and ran after them. “ YAH!! GET BACK HERE!!! “

Leo and L’joe shakes their heads. “ NO!! “ They shout from a distance.

“ OKAY FINE!! “ Sohyun shouts back and walked to the other direction.

“ Mommy!! Were just kidding!! “ Leo shouts but Sohyun just kept on walking. “ Daddy!! Go after Mommy. “ Leo said holding tight on L’joe neck.

L’joe chased after Sohyun. “ Yah! Hamster! “

Sohyun stops and looks back. “ What? “

L’joe puts Leo down. “ You don’t look pretty. “ L’joe said as he pinched her cheeks.

Sohyun  rolls her eyes and ignored L’joe. “ Leo, It’s already 4pm. Let’s go home? “ She said as she smiled at Leo.

Leo nodded. “ Okay Mommy. “

---------------------------------
They arrived home. Leo slept during the ride so L’joe needed to carry him.

“ Here. “ Sohyun said as she fixed L’joe’s bed.

L’joe places Leo down on the bed. “ I’m going to take a shower first. “

“ Me too. “ Sohyun said as she made her way out of L’joe’s room and went to her room and took a nice shower.

After taking a shower, Sohyun changes to comfortable clothes and dried her hair and went downstairs heading to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

Sohyun sighed as she kept on thinking about L’joe. “I’m scared. What if the same thing happens? But I don’t think L’joe can do that. Ugh. This awkward word ‘Love’. “ Sohyun places the empty glass on the sink and lightly knocks her head multiple times. “ You’re so stupid Kwon Sohyun. “

“ Someone has been always thinking about me lately. “ L’joe whispers to Sohyun.

Sohyun immediately turns around to see L’joe smirking at her. “ What makes you think that? Excuse me? I’d rather think of food than you. “ Sohyun walks out the kitchen leaving L’joe alone.

Tch. Excuses. “ L’joe smirks.



=========================
So, It's official!! L'joe's inlove with Sohyun! ; A ; <3

I'm sorry if the chapter . Not really in the mood~


I feel stupid~ :((