" I trusted you. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

" We're home. " L'joe said as he went his way to the living room. 

" Hey, My little brother. " A red hair girl hugs L'joe. " Oh, Hi guys. " She greets L'joe's friend as well. 

" Nae, Annyeong  Noona. " They greeted her back with big smiles. 

" How was your day guys? " Tiffany, L'joe's sister asked as she made her way to the kitchen followed by them.

" Fine? I guess. " Cap answered her.

" Not sure? " Tiffany giggled.

" Something bad happened. " Ricky said.

" What? What happened? You got into a fight? " Tiffan asked. 

" Worst than that. " L'joe said coldly.

" Byungie what's wrong? " Tiffany asked him looking straight into his eyes.

" Umm. I guess we should stay at the living room and wait. " Chunji said.

" Uh. Yeah. " Niel added.

With that, They went out leaving the siblings alone in the kitchen.

" Byungie. " Tiffany calls his little brother.

" Lizzy cheated on me. " L'joe sighed.

" What?! How could she?? A guy like you? " Tiffany was mad. She hated the fact that she treated Lizzy like a real sister. " Pathetic. " She added.

" I loved her so much. " A tear drop escaped from L'joe's eye.

Tiffany hates to see her brother cry. She hugged him.

" Don't worry. You'll find someone better. Okay? " She smiled at him and got back to cooking.

"  I'm not gonna love anymore. " L'joe said. 

Tiffany sighed and looked at L'joe. " You'll find her soon. " 

" If that is possible. " L'joe simply replied his sister. 

" You know what. Forget about everything. " Tiffany said as she got the food ready. " Let's eat. " She smiled at him. 

" Please set the table. " Tiffany informs their maids. 

" Yes ma'am. " They shortly answered. 

" Let's go eat. " Tiffany grabs her brother's hand and went to the dinning table. 

After eating dinner. L'joes friends went home.

" L'joe? " Tiffany knocks on the door as she went in L'joe's bed room. 

" Yeah? What is it? " He asked sitting on his bed. He just finished changing after he took a shower. 

" Lizzy called. " Tiffany told him. 

" I don't care. " L'joe said coldly. 

" She said that she was so so--" Tiffany didn't get to finish what she was saying. 

" Tell her not to apologize anymore. Wanna know why? Cause I will never forgive her. Ever. " L'joe told his sister. 

Tiffany sighed and nodded. " I'll be getting ready for bed now. " Tiffany said as she made her way to the door. 

" Goodnight Byungie. " Tiffany smiles at him. 

" Yeah, Goodnight too noona. " L'joe tells his sister as she walks out the door. 

L'joe sighed and went to a big glass window to take a look out the view of the outside. It was snowing. He looked at his phone.
He got tons of messages form Lizzy. Even missed calls. He looked at her picture on his phone and sighed again.  



" I trusted you. " 


======================

I'm very sorry for a short chapter. 
I'm not feeling well. Got sick. ;___; 
But I still updated. x") 
Well, hope you like the chapter..
And please do comment. I feel energize everytime I see a good comment. <3 

ILY. O u O