" He has a son?! "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

L’joe loosens the hug and wipes Sohyun’s tears away. “ Now, Who’s up for ice cream? “

Sohyun smiled. “ Me. “

L’joe chuckled and grabbed her hand as they went inside the house.

-----------------------

“ Hmmmm. It tastes so good. “ Sohyun said she took a spoon of ice cream and sat down on the couch in the living room.

“ I told you. “ L’joe said.

Sohyun just nodded and kept on eating her ice cream like a little kid. L’joe just smiled at her. He suddenly thought of something. “ Sohyun, What relationship are we in? Are we friends? Best friends? Close friends? Or more than that?

Sohyun noticed L’joe was in deep thought. She touches L’joe’s cheek with her cold hand.
 
“ Yah! It’s cold. “ L’joe said as he looked at Sohyun.

Sohyun laughs at L’joe. “ You were ‘thinking’ again? “

L’joe nodded. “ Yeah….. Sohyun. “ He calls her. 

“ Hm? “ Sohyun said looking at L’joe.

L’joe was going to ask about what relationship they were in but he thought it would make her speechless so he decided not to. “ Nothing. Never mind. “ L’joe shakes his head.

Sohyun tilted her head. “ O-okay. “

“ Let’s watch a movie. “ L’joe said as he reaches for the remote.

They spent their time watching a movie . The movie ended. L’joe looks at Sohyun who is fast asleep. He smiles at her and wraps his arm around her and went to sleep as well.

After 2 good hours of sleep Sohyun woke up and found herself in L’joe’s arms. She blushed and smiled.  She looks up at L’joe who’s sleeping. She stared at L’joe’s face and thought. “ L’joe, Who are you?  My friend, best friend, close friend, or my boyfriend? “ She sighed as she remembered the necklace that Ms. Min Young gave her. “ L’joe, I’m confused. “ Sohyun got back to reality when L’joe moved.

“ Oh, You’re awake already? “ L’joe said yawning.

Sohyun nodded. “ L’joe, What if I won’t accept this necklace? “ Sohyun asks as she held the pendant of the necklace.

“ Mom’s gonna be really disappointed. “ L’joe said coldly.

“ But what if I’m not the one who’s destined for this? “ Sohyun said.

L’joe sighed deeply. “ Just keep it. “

“ B-but why? I’m….. nothing to you. “ Sohyun said lowering her head.

L’joe  just sighed. “ Your’e my everything Sohyun. I’m falling in love with you.  Can’t you feel it? Ever since I saw you I was slowly falling for you..  “ Those were the words that L’joe wanted to say to Sohyun but he didn’t have the guts to say it.


 



                                                                                                                        - -  F L A S H B A C K - -

Tiffany and L'joe were at the balcony. It was late night but they decided to stay up.

" Byunghun, Do you like Sohyun? “ Tiffany asks her brother as she drinks her coffee.

“ Well, Maybe. I don’t know. “ L’joe said as ruffles his hair.

“ Love at first sight? “ Tiffany said smiling.

L’joe smirks. “ Maybe. Anyway, I don’t know if I’ll see her again. “

“ Byunghun, What if you’ll find her someday?? “ Tiffany asks.

“ Then, I’ll thank destiny for that. “ L’joe answered sarcastically.

“ Lee Byunghun, She’s perfect. Kind, Sweet, Gentle, Has good manners. I can feel it even though were not that close yet. “ Tiffany said as she looks at L’joe.

“ That’s why ever since the day I first saw her, I was slowly falling for her. “ L’joe said ending the conversation.

                                                                                                                 - - E N D    O F    F L A S H B A C K - -

 




They were silent for minutes. No one spoke. Sohyun just sat there and kept on holding the pendant of the necklace.

Am I really the right one who should be wearing this? “ Sohyun thought. ” What if L’joe falls in love with another girl? What if he finds a girl who he will love forever? And what if that person is not me?

L’joe was leaning against Sohyun to whisper something to her ear but the thing that happened was Sohyun was planning to talk to L’joe so she looks at L’joe’s direction.

Sohyun’s heart beats faster when she realized that L’joe’s lips were on hers. She just closed her eyes. L’joe on the other hand was shock at the same time happy. The kissed lasted for seconds but then Sohyun broke the kiss and lowers her head. L’joe didn’t know what to do. He just kept quiet. 

That meant nothing Sohyun. It was just an accident right? Just that. “ Sohyun told herself as she knew it was an accident.

She didn’t push me? Nor slapped me? Does that mean that she likes me? “ L’joe sighed.

The silence ended when some arrived.

“ Daddy!!! “ A young little boy went to the living room and hugged L’joe.



Daddy??!?!? “ Sohyun was kinda shocked to what she heard just now. 





=====================
Sorry for the short chapter~ TT___TT

Loooool. This one. *o* <333 \m/


And check this out~ =3= ADSFGHJKL~ L'joe why sooo...... xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZnyhJ_QulGE