" Dinner. "

The awkward word " LOVE ". [Editing]

They arrived at L'joe's house. Sohyun was in awe as soon as she entered. She saw expensive paintings. They were so rich. 

He's so lucky. " She said as she looked around. 

Sohyun went near to the grand piano. She saw pictures of L'joe and his sister mostly. But one picture captured her eyes. It was L'joe and his parents picture.
They looked so happy smiling at the camera. L'joe was hugging his mom's waist. She smiled at the cute little kid L'joe.

" What are you smiling at? " L'joe asks as he stand beside Sohyun. 

" Nothing. " She shakes her head. 

" Okay then, Dinner's gonna be ready in 20 minutes. " L'joe informs Sohyun. 

" Oh, Okay. " She nods then smiles. 

" And hey, I want you to meet someone. " L'joe said as he grabs her hand. 

" This feeling again.. " Sohyun sighed as she was being dragged by L'joe. 

Sohyun noticed that they were at a garden. She looked around and saw a old lady watering the flowers.

" Mom. " L'joe calls out the old lady.

" I thought his mom was dead already. " Sohyun thought confused. 

" Mom, This is Sohyun. And Sohyun this is Kang Min Young. " L'joe said. 

" A-anyeonghasseo. " Sohyun bowed and looked at L'joe with a confused face.

" Oh, Yeah. I almost forgot. She was my nanny since I was a child. I treated her like a mother since my parents died. " L'joe said as he wraps his arm on your shoulder.

" Now, I get it. " Sohyun giggled.

" Byung Hyun, You better go get ready in the dinning room. I bet dinner will be served by any minute now. " Ms. Min Young said.

" Nae. Don't work too hard. Get some rest. " L'joe told his mom and hugged her.

Sohyun feels like crying. She was so thankful that L'joe was the one who found her at the park. " I'm so lucky. "

" Sohyun, Let's go? " L'joe said.

" Ah, Nae. Annyeong Ms. Min Young. " Sohyun bowed showing some respect.

" Just call me mom. " Ms. Min Young smiled at Sohyun.

" Ah nae. " Sohyun nodded her head.

As Sohyun and L'joe were heading inside the house a puppy greeted them.

" Ah, Cute. " Sohyun said as she patted the puppy's head.

The puppy barks and runs around Sohyun.

" She seems to like you. " L'joe chuckled.  

" It's a girl? Cute. What's her name? " Sohyun looked at L'joe. 

" Princess. " 

" Huwaa. Princess. Awww. Really cute." Sohyun said as she pouted looking at the dog running around them. 

" Sohyun-ah? " Jihyun calls out Sohyun. 

" Oh, Unnie. " Sohyun goes near her best friend. " What is it?" 

" The maid said Dinner's ready already. " Jihyun informs her. 

" Ah, Arasso. Just go ahead in the dinning room. " Sohyun tells Jihyun.

" Okay. " Jihyun replied and went ahead. 

Sohyun turns back to L'joe. She saw him playing with Princess. This made her smile like crazy again. 

" L'joe. Diner's ready. " Sohyun said. 

" Oh, Okay. " 

The food was great. Sohyun felt like she was in heaven. But she realized something. Teen Top wasn't there. 

" L'joe, Where are you friends?" Sohyun whispered to L'joe. 

" Oh, Their probably at the Basket Ball court. " L'joe answered. 

" Oh, I see. Playing Basket Ball? " 

" Probably. " L'joe said and drinked his water.

Sohyun nods.

" Thank you L'joe. " Jiyoon said thanking L'joe.

" Ah, No problem. " L'joe smiles at her.

"  Hope we could hang out some time. " Hyuna said. 

" Sure. " L'joe said nodding. 

" Guys, It's getting late. " Gayoon said looking at her wrist watch. 

" I guess we have to go. " Sohyun said as she stands up followed by the rest. 

They were outside the house getting ready to go. 

" We can handle ourselves. We need to go to Woohyun's house. Have FUN!!" Gayoon tells Sohyun and winks at her.

Sohyun widened her eyes trying to get what Gayoon means. " Yah! " Sohyun shouts at them while they were running away already.

" Aish. Ah jijnja. " Sohyun bits her lower lip and shakes her head.

L'joe laughs at her. " We bet get going. "

Sohyun rolls her eyes. " Ugh. Let's go. " -__-

The drive to Sohyun's house was quiet. Until L'joe suddenly tells Sohyun something. 

" I guess.. I'll see you soon? " L'joe said keeping his eyes on the road. 

" I guess so. " Sohyun sighed.



I will miss you... "  Sohyun tells herself as she looks outside the window. 



===============
Sorry if the chapter and sorry if you see any typos. AND sorry if it was short.
Not in the mood. -___________-
I was so excited to update today then BOOM! ;__; Ruined by my awesome cousins. 
But anyway... :DD 
Please subcribe my new story. PRETTY PLEASE??? ;3;

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/402578/mr-grumpy-meets-the-sweet-lady-afterschool-infinite-myungsoo-love-lizzy


Okay, That's all. Toodles. ~3~"