Been there, done that.

When I began to believe...

GD's POV

"Come in" I said, staring out the window as Minho entered.

"It's done" He said coldly. "He's in one of your guest rooms".

"Has he admitted to anything yet?" I asked.

"No... Honestly, I don't think he knows anything" Minho said with a confused expression, ruffling his hair.

I scoffed. If only that was true. Taemin had always appeared so innocent, such a easy bully target, but there was more to him. He took what's mine, and shame on me if I want it back. Most people which had ever stolen from me was after the simple things in life; Money, fame, , that kinda thing. But Taemin... He'd took the truth. The truth which he won't admit. The truth I deserve to know.

I let my gaze wonder to the view before me; the way the trees swayed with the wind and ocean waves roll rhymethically.

"What did he take?" Minho asked.

"Not that it's any of your business... but he took something which can't be repayed. Something like a secret. A secret which isn't his to keep." I said.

Minho opened his mouth like he was about to say something. but snapped it shut again. A minute of silence passed as he stood there, looking uncomfterable.

"How long do we keep him" He finally asked.

"As long as it takes" I replied.

Minho's POV

I left the office and returned to my room. As long as it takes he'd said. But how long was that? A week? A month? I'd never seen such a cold side to GD before, in all my time I'd spent here. Something about this was off.

Maybe you should find out what the secret is before GD does whispered that little voice in my head. I mentally scoffed at it's patheticness. And then what? Help him? As if. GD would fry me alive before I'd even considered it as a possibiblity. Which I wasn't.

I opened my bedroom door and shut it behind me, flopping on my bed. Turning the TV on, I started to flick through channels before I settled on a soccer game. I let my mind wander off yet again as I watched that round ball be kicked back and forth, a symbolisation of my life.

A feeling kept gnawing at me. A sense of something sinking in my gut, a feeling that I should fix something.

Then it hit me. Guilt. I was feeling guilty. Me. I laughed out loud at my own patheticness; Taemin's naivity must've rubbed off on me. But still... Surely there must be something I could do for Taemin, something which would make him realize that he's not... Alone.

I mentally slapped myself for even thinking about helping him. He didn't deserve help. He didn't deserve comfort. He deserved what he was getting. Surely, knowing that he was keeping something, a secret at that, from one of the riches people in all of Korea, he must've known that he would've been caught one day. So why was he acting all suprised? What the hell was that secret, and why was it so important to GD?

I must've dozed off during my train of thought. I woke up to see that the game had finished long ago, and it was already dark outside. I looked at the digital clock on my night stand. 03:41am blinked at me. GD would be asleep... and so would Taemin.

Before I knew what I was doing, I crawled out of bed and headed towards Taemin's room. I don't know why, but going there felt right somehow. I wouldn't wake him up, I'd just... make sure he was ok, I decided. Nothing wrong with that, just making sure he was safe. GD wouldn't kill me for that if he found out. I walked down the hallway as quietly as I could, my breathing echoing of the walls.

I arrived at his door, locked like I'd left it. I hesitantly pulled down the door handle and peeked inside. The lights were off, save for one lit candle by his bedside. His dinner stood untouched on the chair by the wardrobe, along with provided clothes. I cautiosly walked inside, careful not to make any kind of noise which might wake him up. I stood at his bedside, looking down on him, wrapped in his bedsheets.

He's beautiful an absent part of my brain thought. And it was true. No matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't deny it; he glowed like an angel. From his tousled bed hair to his foot sticking out from between the sheets, he really was the definition of beautiful. I slowly pulled out my hand from my jeans pocket, a sudden need to his cheek. Hesitantly, my hand hovered above his cheek. It might wake him that voice whispered again, but not strong enough to stop me. Gently, I moved my trembling hand to his cheek, feeling his skin tear-soaked skin touch my fingers. Slowly, I tucked a loose spring of hair behind his ear. His skin was so soft, like an angel's.

Suddenly, he stirred. I cursed myself. What logical explanation would I give him for being here this time of the night? What would GD think? I quickly withdrew my hand and stood up as fast as I could.

Dammit Minho! What were you thinking?? I mentally kicked myself as I quickly walked towards the door. Coming into his room like this, in the middle of the night, to some lying, theif's cheek?! It was true; I was officially loosing my grip on sanity, on the right and wrong's.

I turned around to give him one last look.

What did you do, Taemin? I thought, closing the door and locking it behind me.

I started to walk back to my room. I knew what he was going through. The pain, the confusion, the uncertainity of what to do. I'd been there myself. I wouldn't think of it though, never again. That was one part of my life which I'd vowed to forget. I was nothing like Taemin, he was weak.

If he's weak... What does that make you? Whispered that voice again.

"Shut up!" I whispered to exactly nobody.

I threw my bedroom door open and slammed it forcefully behind me, not caring who I woke up. Inside, I started to strip off my clothes, tossing them on a nearby chair. A shower would calm me down, make me rational again, I decided.

I turned the water on and moaned at the feel of the hot water running down my back. Turning the heat up, I could feel my muscles loosning up, getting some sense into my brain again.

Once I was finished, I threw on a pair of boxers and crawled under the bed covers, cold against my bare skin.

I fell asleep shortly after, my last thought being of Taemin's angelic sleeping face.

 

A/N: I won't even begin to lie why this chapter is as ty as it is. All I can say is... I'm tired and school is killing me.

Anyway, I'm trying to offer some insight into Minho's mind, and his story. I wont say spoilers... But there's a long history between him and GD (if you haven't already figured that out... ehe) which is the reason why he is like he is. I didn't put any Jonghyun/Key/Onew POV in here because... Umm... becauuuse... umm... it didn't fit in with the story, yeah lets go with that  :-) (Ok, I admit: I'm lazy).

I would also like to say a big Thank You to you guys who are reading this... You are THE BEST!! xx

Don't forget to comment if you have any demands. Update soon <3