Your Mistake

When I began to believe...

Minho's POV

I woke up, with a face full of hair. Hair? I looked down... to see Taemin's angelic sleeping face. I smiled smugly to myself, recalling the events last night. We were in the same position we'd fallen asleep in, with him pressed against my chest, warmth radiating of his body.

"Minho..." He whispered in his sleep. I looked down at him suprised. Was he dreaming about me?

I smiled at him. "I'm right here" I said softly, his cheek. He squinted and open one eye slowly, looking at me tiredly. "Mmm" He moaned, hiding a small smile. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. He blushed and tried to pull away, realising the lack of clothes.

"Noo..." He giggled playfully when I rolled on top of him. The sun was streaming in, illuminating his face. He looked like an angel straight from heaven. My angel. I kissed him deep, letting him remember what a kiss had led to last night.

"Morning beautiful" I said, away a piece of hair away from his face. So beautiful, I thought to myself.

He blushed and gave me a small peck on the lips. "Don't you have somewhere to be?" He asked, a teasing smirk on his lips. I lowered and began to kiss his neck, leaving small lovebites as I went along. He shifted beneath me, a small moan escaping his lips.

"I suppose I do" I said when I looked up at him again, making no move to get up. I really should get back before GD starts to get suspcious. 

"When will you be back?" He asked, his smile fading.

"When I can" I replied. Damn I was willing to do just about anything for this to last.

"But before I go..." I began seriously. He looked at me questioningly, raising an eyebrow.

"We still need to talk about... Her" I said, not wanting to ruin this moment.

And that's all it took. He visibly stiffened, frowning deeply, and began to crawl his way away from under from me. I didn't stop him. I shouldn't have asked I thought to myself. He clawed at the blanket, wrapping himself in it and sitting on the far side of the bed.

"I can't..." He said, mostly to himself, looking out the window. I followed his gaze, and saw a small bird on the tree outside, chirping softly.

"Taemin... I'm saying this for your sake. Every day you don't tell him, is a day where he grows more angry. Whatever you know, whatever happened, you should tell him" I said, trying to sound as reasonable as possible.

He shot me a glare, all that playfullness before gone. "You don't understand. I swore an oath to never tell." He said firmly, his eyes hard.

It was breaking me to see him like this, so defensive. What the had happened? What secret was he, whilst unknowingly, risking his life to keep?

Arn't you just as bad? that voice guilted me with. I hated my consciounce... It made me think twice about almost anything, but in this case... It had a point. I still had tell him... He still needs to know what I overheard. A part of me hoped that GD had only been threatning his life as some cruel joke, but a even bigger part knew that that was just hopeful wishing.

I opened my mouth to tell him. I couldn't continue this stalling, not when his life depended on it. But what could I say? Oh, Taemin, by the way, yesterday I overhead GD threatning you because you wouldn't tell him about Sulli, whilst on the phone to someone. I meant to tell you earlier, but I thought with you was more important. Just thought I'd let you know. I shook my head. I'm so stupid,I thought silently.

He was still sitting there, still as a statue, deep in his thoughts, looking out the window. I sighed, watching that same bird flying away, leaving the branch it'd been sitting on.

I got up and dressed myself in the remains of my clothes. I knew I needed to tell him... Just not now, not right here. It'd only make things worse, I thought to myself. With a final look at him, having not moved an inch, I closed the door behind me. Just as the door shut, the phone in my pocket buzzed. I pulled it out and flipped it open

You have 1 message from: GD

I mentally cursed myself. Damn, I needed an excuse.

When you get this, come to my office. We need to talk.

I flipped the screen over and roughly shoved it back in my pocket. Whatever this was, it wasn't good. 'We need to talk' never meant good news.

Whatever it is, please, God, don't let him know about me and Taemin I thought as I began to walk down the coridoor to his office.

 

Taemin's POV

I trust him. That's what I'd said.

And I'd meant it when I said it, and I still mean it. I trust him in a way I've never even trusted Onew; it was a sense of: 'If he's here, I'm safe.' But of some strange, unexplainable reason, I can't bring myself to tell him about Sulli.

I swore an oath never to tell anyone on the day she left. I promised her I wouldn't. But really... What did it matter now? She's gone.

I stood up from the edge of the bed, feeling stiff from sitting down too long... and nearly toppled over again. Damn my back hurt! Limping, I made my way towards the shower, letting the blanket fall to the ground as I stepped into the warm water. It ran along my back, small rivers streaming along my skin. If only I could wash away all my problems... rinse until they were gone.

I turned the water off and stepped out again, letting the rich bathroom robe enfulf me. I flopped on the bed, it's softness almost surrealistic. As much as I hated to admit it, almost everything was almost of better quality here than at my home. It was so easy to forget why I was here, so easily mistaken to see myself as a 'guest'. Everything about it, about this place was made to make it seem like I was living a luxuary life, like I wanted to be here.

Would you leave if you could? asked that voice. Yes. Of course I would... Right? I'd jump at any oppertunity to go back to my old life... With umma Key and playmate Jonghyun... and, best friend Onew.

And Minho?

I froze. Could I leave him? If I could go, would I leave Minho? Memories erupted in my head; his smile, laugh, the care in his eyes I'd seen last night. His concern for me. But it didn't matter, I was a prisoner. No matter how much they tried to sugar coat it, I was their captive. I'd never leave, so I'd never get to make that choice.

A slight creak brought my attention to the other side of the room. At first, there was nothing wrong... And then I noticed it.

The door. It was open.

Swinging on its hinges, it was open. Slowly, like the door might slam shut and lock itself If I made a sudden move, I cautiosly made my way over. It was true; Minho'd forgotten to lock it on his way out.

Run! Before he realizes that he forgot to luck it! Is this done of purpose? Does he want me to leave?

No... That can't be true, GD would never allow it. Slowly I grabbed the door handle and pushed it wide open. I peeked at the hallway outside, always wondering what'd been hiding behind that door. A red carpet was spread along the corridoor, the walls painted a dark brown with mulitple expensive-looking art work hanging on them.

My earlier thoughts suddenly became ironic. What do I do now? I asked myself. Do I make a run for it? Do I go to Minho and tell him, what, he forgot to lock the door to his prisoner?

A small look around couldn't hurt, could it? I walked out to the corridoor, my feet feeling strange along the carpet. It almost felt like I was trespassing; doing something I shouldn't be doing. The corridoor shortly divided, making me choose left or right. I decided I should at least change before I continue my so-called 'escape'.

Suddenly, a loud shattering noise, like something fragile being dropped, was heard down the right corridoor, followed by some colourful swearing. I froze in my tracks as I heard the swearing person's footsteps coming my way. If they found me... They'd put me back into that characterless room known as my bedroom.

Before I knew what I was doing, I ran down the left corridoor. I had to hide, from them. If they found me...

... They'd lock me up again. This was my chance; Fate offering me a chance to run, or be caged up again.

I pounded down the corridoor as I quietly as I could, running on my the tip of my toes. At the end of the corridoor, was a wooden door, not unlike mine. It had a sign on it; reading GD's Office.

I was about to leave and take another turn in this labyrinth known as his home, when I heard Minho's voice coming from behind that door...

 

"I love him" He roared from inside.

 

A/N: Uh-huh. Yeah, that's right, another chapter uploaded on time *Pulls gangsta face and duck lips* I'm on a roll...

... No but really: another chapter uploaded before 10 at night, I feel proud (Recorded chapters uploaded on time streak: 2) I also wanted to apologize for the ending, I kinda realized I was running over my avrage-words-per-chapter and paniced. I was also listning to U-kiss's newest song (Standing still) Which MAY have also been a distraction (just maybe).

ALSO I HAVE PICTURES FOR ALL MY CHAPTERS NOW, IN CASE U HAVEN'T NOTICED (which took me about 12 chapters to figure out how to do)

Comment if you want to me to know about your opinion, and subscribe if you want more to come :)

Update soon~