The Unspoken Truth

When I began to believe...

Taemin's POV

I saw the car doors open, 2 muscular built men stepped out.

I swallowed audiobly.

". What do we do?!" Key muttered under his breath.

"Stay calm..." Minho said, his voiced strained.

"You're joking, right?!" Jonghyun asked, looking over at him.

"They might not be here because-"

"Don't pretend you know everything!" Onew snapped at him. "Mr and Mrs Lee never call the cops; they have to much at stake" He finished, staring at the approaching  police officers.

"What do we say?" I asked. If they already know... All was lost. Literally.

"We find out what they want first." Onew stated, his voice edging with dominance.

"But if they-"

Knock. Knock.

None of us looked towards the knocking officer.

He knocked again, harder.

Key sighed and leaned over to press the roll-down window button. The window opened at my side, the officers face inches from mine.

"Hello, officer. Can we help?" Key asked, pulling one of the most innocent smiles humanly possible. Thank God for his acting.

He huffed, his over weight body shifted from one foot to another. "I doubt so, kiddo. What are your business here?" He asked, his face open with sarcasm. I saw Key physcially cringe at being called Kiddo, yet that fake smile still plastered one his face.

"We are here to visit Mr and Mrs Lee" He said, his voice as smooth as chocolate. The officer chuckled.

"Funny. So are we" He said, his voice serious.

"What do you mean "So are we?" I blurted before I could stop myself. All eyes turned to me, including the officer who looked as if I he just realized I exist.

"I mean that we have spent the last 4 hours knocking and driving around this house on my free afternoon" He said, his voice edged with impatience.

"Wait...They're not here?" I asked, stating the obvious. He rolled his eyes dramatically at me.

"No, It's like they've disappeared into thin air... Why? Who's asking?" He asked, his face suspicious.

"My name is Taemin..." I began. he's suspicious!

"Taemin?!" He asked, his eyes widening. "Lee Taemin?" He practically shouted.

I felt Minho stiffen beside me, his hands gripping mine. Key shot me a nervos look whilst Jonghyun took a sharp intake of breath.

"Yes..." I answered. Why does he know me? Does he know it was us who killed GD? Had his disappearance already been reported?

His eyes narrowed, his face going from sarcastic to serious in one second flat.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to step out of the car." He said, taking a step back for the door access. Not an option; the words not needing to be said.

Slowly, all of us opened the doors and stepped out, Minho's hand tight on mine. I could feel his worry radiate of him in waves. The rain was having it's final drizzle. Above us, a crow cawed loudly.

The officer, who's badge read "Mr. Richard", looked out at us. His eyes flickered to mine in an instant.

"Have these people accopanied you in the last 24 hours?" He asked, his eyes demanding truth.

I nodded. I didn't want to be selfish, but whatever we were about to face next; it'd be better if we were all toghether. Right?

"Very well." He said, walking back to his police carl his partner watching us from the front seat with questioning looks. He waved his fingers at us to follow him.

The grass was wet against my bare feet. Jonghyun's gigantic shirt reaching well below my waist. The police officer gave me a long deciding look, his face scrunched up in confusion and disgust.

Once inside, all of were crammed toghether in the back. Onew seemed to have calmed down to a degree where he was neutral.

The car seperated the front and back by a metal layer fence, reminding me of a real prison; compared to what GD had kept me in. "Sir...?" I began. If we were going to fake innocene, we had to ask the right questions.

It was the only way for us to get out of this somewhat well.

"We have been contacted my an anomonys call that you have been imprisoned against your will, is this correct, Mr Lee?" He interrupted me. This was about that? The problem seemed so small compared to everything else.

"Where does my parents come into this?" I asked.

"We've been trying to get in reach with them, since they would have a direct link to you. Answer the question please."

If this was the problem, perhaps answering truthfully would distract them from... asking futher questions about what had happened afterwards.

"Correct" I said, playing along his game of questioneer. Key shot me a desperete look, his eyes pleading confusion. I looked at him calmly, willing him to understand my logic. Onew simply stared at the officer, having grown silent.

"Was your prisoner GD?" He asked. I nodded.

Wait. I froze as a sudden thought hit me. Was? Past tense? Had he used past tense? Did he know...?

Silence.

My turn to ask some questions, then.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

 

"We are bringing you to the office regarding your intentions for murdering Kwon Ji-yong" He said, meeting my eyes in the rearview mirror.

Oh .

 

A/N: I WOULD LIKE SOME PRAISE FOR UPDATING WHEN I'M TECHINCALLY WAY TOO TIRED TO and now apologize for any spelling mistakes/grammar following. I am so. tired. Honestly.

So. SHINee seems completly ed, eh? Hehehe... (No spoliers here) ;) :P

Comment and subscribe for more xx :)

Update soon <3 xx