Tears of Love

When I began to believe...

Taemin's POV

Diary entry #2: Still no answers. How long were they going to keep me here? When will they tell me why I'm here? If I could just speek to him... maybe I could convince them I really was innocent, make him realize that I was the wrong prisoner? And where was Key? Jonghyun? And... Onew? His name still pains me to say. I should've sorted things out with him right there and then... But I didn't. I fled, like the coward I really am. I never got the chance to tell him how much he meant to me, never got the chance to know what that kiss really meant. And now I might never get the chance to.

The door burst open, and Minho walked in.

"M-Minho?" I asked, sitting on the window ledge with my diary in my lap, pen in hand.

"Taemin, I... I know why you're here" He said.

I jumped down from the window ledge, leaving the diary open. Finally; Answers. He strode his way towards me, pressing me against the wall. He slammed his hand next to my head at the wall and stared at me furiously, rage radiating off him in waves. "Where is she?" He growled.

I felt tears spill form in the corner of my eyes. "Who?" I asked, looking at him in absolute fear. Where was the gentle Minho that'd took me outside earlier? What had I done to anger him so bad? Who was he talking about?

He frowned deeply. "I really thought you were innocent, Taemin. I really thought you were telling the truth when you said you didn't know why you were here! But that was all an act? An act to, what, make you seem like the victim? You don't have anything to hide, you say, but I guess you're just a filthy liar the rest of them! Now tell me. Where. Is. Sulli? He snarled, grabbing my arm and digging his nails in.

"My sister?" I managed to say, tears spilling down my cheeks.

His nails dug in me futher, creating multiple crescent moons in my flesh. He stared at me, expecting me to go on and admit futher on. But I couldn't. That was one promise I couldn't break; I'd swore my life on it.

The reason for my capture was meant to be a mistake, something out of my control, something accidental. But now that he knew... I'm bound to stay here until I admitted.

Which meant I was destined to be a prisoner for the rest of my life.

He was still glaring hate, pinning me to the wall. Suddenly, he dropped me and stormed out of the room. Leaving slumped to the floor. I stayed like that, crying and wishing this wasn't happening. This had escalated out of control to the point where it felt like I dream.

I let my head drop to the floor and curled up on my side. I missed Onew so much, and Key, and Jonghyun...

... But most of all: I wished Minho would believe me when I say I can't tell anybody.

 

Minho's POV

Damn it, Taemin! I mentally yelled. He'd lied all along, making me trust him, like him even. I'd been so foolish, blinded by his fake innocent, acts of  naiveity,

And what for? What cost was he willing to take in order to defend her? And most importantly, why? His sister had something which could literally mean the end of GD; if his parents got to know, that is.

And if GD was brought down... So would I. If only he hadn't been there 4 years ago.

Maybe he can't tell whispered that voice again. "He can and he will" I said out loud.

I slammed my bedroom door, the hinges groaning at the force. Alone, I could think straight. I stripped myself off my clothes, heading to the shower I the water and let it soak me, running down my spine; soaking my body with its liquid bliss. 

I shouldn't have paid attention to him, let him get to me. I shouldn't have cared for him, seen him differently, have hope, that maybe, just maybe, he'd actually like me back. I shouldn't have let him had that affect on me. I shouldn't have him claim my heart like that.

A tear rolled down my cheek. My mind flashed back to that time when he was sleeping. Angel. I'd his cheek, and it'd felt like the most natural, right, thing about him. In that moment, I'd given part of my heart, gave him one thing I rarely gave anybody; Care. A need to protect. Love.

I punched the shower wall and turned the water went from lukewarm to scorching. The tears were streaming down my cheek. Dammit Taemin... How could you?

I pulled my hand away from the cracked tile, looking at the bloody mess as cracked bits stuck in my flesh. He was just a prisoner... A prisoner who decepted me.

Arn't you a prisoner too? No... That was different. I could walk outside that door, whenever I wanted to, wherever I wanted to. I wasn't contained. I wasn't caged.

Could you? That voice asked. GD didn't control me, I wasn't like Taemin. I didn't have anything to hide.

Don't you? It asked.

"I'M NOT LIKE HIM" I shouted out loud. Screaming and punching the wall to bits. The tile dug it's way under my skin, but the pain was real reminded I was still alive. I was still breathing. I was still my own person.

I turned the water off, leaving the bloody mess on the wall as a reminder of what he'd done to me. I stepped out of the shower, surronded by a thick evaporated fog. I wrapped my rich towel around my waist, letting the remaining waterdrops cling to my skin as I walked outside to my room.

I was just about to turn my stereo on when I heard voices outside my door. It sounded like GD's voice, talking harshly to someone on the phone.

It was wrong... I shouldn't, but some eavesdropping couldn't hurt, right? I quietly tip-toed to the door, pressing my ear against the compact wood.

"Why does that even matter?" He hissed. I couldn't make out the technical voice on the other end.

"She has my child, that's all that matters. You will find her, got it?" He whispered bitterly.

I noticed the door was slightly ajar, I could just about see him. He was standing in the hallway looking at one of the million mirrors in the house. He almost looked like he was talking to himself, if not for the phone pressed against his right ear.

"Look, I don't care if she's with someone new, all I want is my child, I don't care what happens to her" He snarled into the phone, eyebrows knitted together as he frowned to himself in the mirror.

"What to do about who?" He asked, words dripping with acid. Him? I thought. He couldn't mean...?

"Taemin?" He asked. I felt shivers run along my spine, even though the room was warm. What was his plans for him?

"No, he knows too much already" He began.

The metallic chatter on the other end talked suddenly more quicker, more desperete.

"I don't see another way. We'll have to dispose of him." I felt the blood in my veins turn to ice. Dispose... Taemin?

It's what you want, isn't it? It'd solve all your problems... Taunted that voice. I watched as GD snapped his phone shut and strode down the hallway.

Heart pounding in my ears, I withdrew myself from the door. My hands trembling, I took two shakey steps before sliding down a wall, onto my knees.

"Taemin..." I whispered, eyes watering up again. I knew he'd betrayed me, lied, crushed me. But to watch him die, watch GD kill him.... I couldn't.

Stop him said a voice in my head. Stop him from having to die.

"Taemin... I.." The words stuck on my tounge.

A tear rolled down my cheek and landed in front of me, soaked by the carpet. I visioned a gun pressed against Taemin's head. I could hear the cries he hadn't cried yet, the screams he'd never screamed, his blood having not been spilt yet. A squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block the images in my head of the fear in his eyes, his tears rolling down his cheek like mine.

"I love you" I said at last.

 

A/N: Minho's Confession... Which technically isn't really a confession since he's talking to himself but Hey, There ya go! (Took me ages to write) And Sorry for this not being up earlier, I had writers block and 3 assignments to complete (never a good combination) Also, tomorrow is Monday, aka non-update day....

BUT! (In case you didn't already know) I have written a OneShot Ontae as well, which is on my page, for you  guys who wanted Ontae <3

I'm also contemplating whether or not to write a Short Story (About 10-15 chapters) Jongkey supernatural, where basically Jonghyun is a werewolf (Non of the Twilight stuff, I promise) And is battling his animal insticts for his love with Key... Tell me in the comments if that sounds like a good idea, or I'm just being a bit of a freak...

Thank you all again for reading, you are the best! Update soon <3