Maybe someday I will

When I began to believe...

Taemins POV. 

By the time we arrived home, I was sweating. The sun had only intensified on the way home, and was now pushing 27 degrees. Onew, on the other hand, seemed completely unbothered by the heat.

"Finally... We're home!" I said. Onew laughed, before messing up my hair.

My home isn't big in comparison to the other jocks in school, who all seemed to live in passed down family mansions. The house, or rather cottage, had 3 bedrooms, with a jacuzzi out back and a rebuilt dance studio (which used to be a garage). The house was surrounded by multiple flowers I'd planted there myself. Inside, it was much more modern, with the latest technology in comparison to its traditional exterior.

"I'll make us something to eat whilst you shower, arrasso?" He asked.

"Ne" I smiled at him.

I unlocked the front door and dropped my bag in the nearest corner. "There's chicken in the fridge" I yelled as I closed the bathroom door behind me.

 

Onew's POV

I'd barely gotten the chicken out of the fridge before I heard the shower water running. I smiled as I remembered the first time I'd even suggested for him to take a shower whilst I was at his house. He'd blushed furiously and swapped topics quickly. Now, he'd barely give me a heads up before grabbing one. Funny how things change with the years.

A sneaky image stole its way into my mind. Taemin standing there, letting the water run down his dancer body, biceps flexing as he moved his arms, along his milky white skin. The water streams tracing their way lower and lower, glisting in the reflected sunlight. 

The stench of something burning snapped me back to reality. Crap, I'd almost burnt the chicken. I blushed as I recalled my thoughts. It wasn't unusual for me to be thinking about Taemin Like this, but that didn't make it any less OK. We were both guys for Christ's sake!

He hummed as he entered the kitchen, seating himself at the 2-seat table. "Mmm... Smells good hyung" he said. He always seemed famished after he showered, not really minding what the food was actually like

"Mm" I said, focusing only on saving the chicken, not on what was underneath those layers of clothes he was wearing. 

I served the food and sat down. Taemin rambled on about how much GD was a complete jerk and the subjects too easy. Now that we were away from school, he was beginning to turn into his usual self.

"Hyung?" He asked, watching me with innocent, expecting eyes.

"Hmm, what?" I said.

"Did you not hear me?" He asked, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Sorry, deep in thought" I said, forcing a laugh that almost sounded real. Almost.

"Its okay. I'll clean up and get the couch ready. You pick a movie" he said, standing up and starting to put the plates away.

I mumbled my agreement and went to pick something to watch. Taemin hummed whilst cleaning up. I smiled at him. Whatever girl he finds, she should be most lucky for finding someone like Taemin.

20minutes later we were watching an  action-comedy with popcorn. He leaned on my shoulder but fell onto my lap whilst he fell asleep.

"Hyung...?" He said, half awake and half asleep still.

"Yes, taemin-ah?" I replied.

"Why were you so quite earlier?" He slowly asked, before almost dozing off again.

"Because I like someone" I said. Whatever I said now, I doubt he'd remember by the time tomorrow comes.

"You should tell her, hyung" he whispered sofly, followed by faint snores. Sleeping again.

Maybe someday I will.

A/N: Hi again. Second chapter is up! Yaaay (I realize I have n important maths test tomorrow but... Writing is more fun ;) I realize there's a lot of Onetae ATM, but don't worry, the story is 2min based and there will be more tarminXminho to come :-)