Faking Happiness

When I began to believe...

Minho's POV

"You know what you gotta do?" GD asked.

"I do... I just don't see why it's necessary. What did he ever do to you?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"I don't see how that's any of you business!" He shouted, taking a dangerous step towards me. 

He raised his fist high, before punching me right in the stomach. I fell of my knees in front of him.

"You don't get to question me" he said, before kicking me on the side, making me land on the dirty ground beneath. Coughing blood, he sneered and leaned over to whisper in my ear

"Or I may just let everybody know you're dirty little secret... And we wouldn't want that, would we?"

The last thing I remember was seeing him walk away into the distance

And then everything went black.

Taemins POV

The final bell rang and everybody started to make their way out. Everybody but me. I sat in my seat staring out the window to the small forest outside, replaying what had just happened over and over again in my mind. Minho had been mean. I'd been upset. I'd taken it out on Onew and then he'd kissed me. Kissed Me. And what was the worst part:

It hadn't felt half as wrong as it should've.

And then he'd just walked away, probably to get back to whatever "senior stuff" he did.

There were so many questions running through my mind, Why had he kissed me? What was I meant to do next? Do I tell the others? Did he-

"Taemin-ah?" Key's voice broke the silence of the now empty classroom.

"Ah, hyung, what are you doing here?" I asked, my mind being reeled back to reality.

"I have an interview at a professional acting theater!" He beamed, checking his watch "and I have to be there in half an hour. Its along the same road as to your house, so I'm walking with you. Now hurry up, being late will look bad!" He said.

"Ah... Congrats" I smiled at him, and started to pack away my things. But my happy face wasn't enough to fool him.

"Taemin... Whats wrong?" He asked, looking at me worridly.

I pended on how much I could tell him. I knew he wouldn't tell Jonghyun if I asked him not to, yet with shocking news Key was prone to... Overreact.

Deciding I wouldn't win even if I decided not to, I sighed.

"I'll tell you on the way out".

5minutes later we were out the school gates, leaving the remaining students, and their nosy ears, behind.

"Now tell me" key said, looking at me dead in the eye.

"Onew kissed me." There. I said it. I blushed as I looked down to the pavement.

"What?!?!" Key shreiked, "He kissed you?! An actual kiss?! On the lips?! He molested my baby, that damn bastard!" Key continued, mostly talking to himself now. "Ain't nobody gonna go around hurting my baby, AND get away with it! Imma rip his ba-" 

"Key, you can't tell anyone" I interrupted him.

"Omo... See?!?? He's already begun brainwashing your mind!! He's making you doubt me!! You know I would never tell anyone, Tae Baby, I swear all my shoes on it." He said in a much softer voice, looking at me with motherly eyes.

That's all it took. The intent care I saw in eyes finally pushed me over the edge. I began to shake and sob uncontrollably. strangers around started looking me weirdly. But I didn't care. 

Key stopped and turned around to give me a bear hug. He rested his head on my shoulder and started to say soothing things in my ear. I cried even more, remembering how alike this situation had been alike with Onew less than 3 hours ago.

"I'm coming with you to your house and we will make some tea and we'll talk about all this... Arrasso?"

"Ani... You'll miss your interview thing" I pulled away and looked at him. As much as would love to share everything with him, I knew how much this interview thing meant to him. He'd talked about it for weeks.

He sighed and looked at me. "I will call you as soon as its done, OK?" he said.

I nodded at him and gave him a small smile before we hugged and parted ways.

Jonghyun had always been my best friend, but even he couldn't even begin to compare with how much Key cared for me. I began to walk the semi-long way home. The sun had begun to set and it was quickly turning cold as the temperature dropped. Early dark and cold nights meant winter was rapidly arriving. I wrapped my arms around me and shivered as I quickened my pace...

... And walked right into someone, falling flat on my at the sudden collision.

"Sorry..." I began and looked up.

My jaw dropped when I realized who I'd walked into.

"Hello Taemin" Minho said and smirked at me.

 

A/N: Hellooo... :-) Finally some action (and not to mention drama) is starting to stir up, eh? Hehehe. Do you think Taemin loves Onew? Any guesses on Minho's big bad secret?? And what does GD hate so much about Taemin...? O.o Stick around and find out! :-) 

Side note: I apologize if my writing is bad... English isn't my first language but I find it very fun to write. :-). Xx