Captured? Captured!

When I began to believe...

Key's POV

 

I tried his cell again, for the 3rd time. No answer.

"Where the hell is he?!" I screamed out loud, on the verge of panicking.

"Babe, keep calm. We'll find him, I promise." Jonghyun said soothingly.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I snapped and stalked out of the kitchen to the living room, Jonghyun and Onew following me closely.

"Okay, okay. Having a fit won't help Taemin right now, Key. We need to think about this logically. Who of us last saw him?" Onew said, staring at us closely.

"I was" I said.

Onew's eyes flickered to me. "Where and when?" He asked.

"Up the road from school, he was tell-" I stopped myself. Onew didn't know that Taemin told me about what happened between them earlier. telling them now wouldn't help Taemin, it'd only betray his trust and make Onew upset.

"-ing me about how easy his school English test had been. We said goodbye later and he told me he'd be going straight home." I finished, smiling at what i hoped looked genuine. Onew looked away, deep in thought. Jonghyun's eyes bore into mine, silently questioning of how much I'd just said was really true.  I looked away under his intense stare, blushing. No doubt he'd do some serious questioning on me later.

"We should report it to the police" Onew concluded.

"What?!" Me and Jonghyun shouted in unison, shocked. I simply stood there, staring at Onew, like he'd just popped a third eye.

"Why would you even suggest that?" Jonghyun said slowly. "His parents would skin us both alive, if not die of a heart attack first." He continued.

"Well what the do we do then?!" Onew shouted, throwing his hands up in the air as defeat.

A minute of silence passed.

"We find him" I said, breaking the silence.

"And if we can't?" Jonghyun saidm , staring at me intensely.

"Then we die trying" I said, glaring at both of them.

 

Taemin's POV

"Wake up." A familiar voice said.

I squinted, and then slowly opened my eyes. Minho appeared before me, crouched so his face was inches from mine. As a reflex, I pulled back desperately looked around. The room was incredibly huge, not to mention expensive. I'd been asleep on a bed that probably could fit 5 people sleeping, covered in rich Scarlett linen. The there was a door further away, but no doubt Minho would catch me before I'd made a move for it.

"W-where am-m I?" I stammered, growing increasingly worried. Where was Key? Jonghyun? Where was Onew? Onew. Just his name brought a pang of hurt in my chest.

Minho sighed dramatically. "In one of GD's million guest rooms" he said and stood up.

GD's guest rooms? Wait... I was in GD's house?!?! Why the hell was I inside one of my worst enemy's house?? The panic I'd been trying to surpress earlier rose to the surface. I could feel myself begin to shake with fear.

"W-what d-does h-he want f-from me?" I managed to choke out.

Minho rolled his eyes. "Hell if I know. You probobly has something he wants from you." he said, raising his eyebrows at me curiously, as if he wanted me to admit to something.

I looked at him with a blank expression. What, on God's green earth, could GD possibly want from someone like me?

He matched my expressionless face perfectly. Staring at me like I was trying to make a bad joke. "I suggest whatever it is that you have that you give it back," He said. And then, in just a split second, I saw something flash across his eyes. Vulnerability. Pain. Whatever he meant by "give it back to him", he knew what he was talking about.

He finally looked away and began to walk towards the door. I sat there, completely shocked at what I'd just seen, or at least thought I had.

"W-wait!" I said, finding the courageto speak again. I began to crawl out of the humongous bed.

He turned around and looked at me, all the emotion in his eyes gone.

"What happens next?" I asked, trying to make my voice sound less scared than what I actually felt. I didn't want to appear helpless, but Minho was the only one in this house who probably didn't hate me enough to lock that door and leave me here to rot.

He smiled at me, sadly. No cruel smile he'd usually give me in school. That smile that proved how much of a freak they thought me of. 

"You wait" he said, and walked out the door, closing it behind him.

 

Minho's POV

I shut the door and locked it behind me quietly. I stood there, leaning my forehead against the wood, thinking about all the things I knew of Taemin.

I shared biology and maths with him. He didn't like dissecting. He was a taleneted dancer and his parents were internationally famous for their breakthrough in policical arguments, and now had their worldwide companies. He always had a silver necklace on, which he never took off. His best friend was Key, the drama-queen, Jonghyun, the lay-back, and Onew, his best friend from kinder garden.

I began to walk down the hall to GD's office. None of this made any sense. The people GD had been after before had always had something he wanted; money, for instance. But Taemin... What could he have that was so important that was worth kidnapping him for?

I feel bad for him I thought. Wait, what? Why the do I feel bad for him, he was just another kid GD had his attention to on. Because he doesn't' deserve this... That voice in my head said. Who CARES what the kid doesn't and does deserve?

I shook my head as I knocked on GD's door. I can't loose it like this, just because the kid acted all innocent and naive, doesn't mean I should have to give a about his feelings

"It's open" He said from behind the door.

 

A/N: Chapter 6 is up! :-)  Things are getting more serious now, will Key, Jonghyun and Onew manage to save Taemin from the Big Bad Wolf (aka, Minho n GD)?? 

Anyway... I completely flunked the math test (it was worth it!), yaaaaaay! I've decided to Keep going with my plot of the story (being 2min) BUT BUT BUT that doesn't mean I won't write any Ontae (they will have their own story later, don't worry) I'm up for any suggestions, ideas or anything... I cant give u what u want until you tell me it! :-) Update soon coming :-)