The Real Truth.

When I began to believe...

Minho's POV

I didn't bother knocking; Manners wern't the problem at the time. I simply pulled down the door handle and walked straight inside, waiting to meet the devil, so to speak.

He was sitting in his chair, looking at an old photograph of him as a child, standing next to pretty young girl. He looked over at the open door, his eyes narrowing at the sight of me standing in the doorway.

"Minho" He stated.

No, it's Ophrah I thought sarcastically. I entered the room, careful not to show any fear on my face. Any hint of uncertainity, and he would take advantage of it instantly, that much I knew from experience. I sat down at the one of the rich guest chairs, remaining eye contact.

"How is he?" He asked, shrugging casually, like he didn't have a care in the world.

"Good." I said coldly. If we were going to talk about Taemin, we should at least let the facts out; Taemin was a prisoner, he was here against his will, he would never be good until he was freed. My heart ached, at the pure thought of Taemin leaving. I shook my head. I couldn't think about that now, not here.

"Well, better than good, wouldn't you agree?" He said, with a wink. What? Did GD know about last night? If he did, why wasn't he scolding me right now, creating a drama? I sat there dumbfounded, unsure where this was going.

"On a different topic, has he admited anything yet?" He asked, his tone going from jolly playful to deadly serious. I shook my head, careful for his reaction.

He raised his eyebrows, unimpressed. "Well, we'll have to go over to plan 2" He said tiredly.

"Plan...2?" I asked. Plan 2? There is a plan 2? Was there a Plan 1 in the first place?

He gave a nod. "We starve him. No food will be provided until he admits" He said, as casually as discussing the current weather.

Starve Taemin?! Can he not see how skinny the boy is?! This was outrageous. It was one thing kidnapping him, as he was at least in luxuary standards. But straving him?

"No!" I blurted, before I could stop myself. Damn damn damn!

He raised his eyebrows once again. "What was that?" He asked, taunting me with a smirk.

"You can't... do that" I said, fumbling for the right words.

"Yes I can. I'm the boss." He stated, authority clinging to his words.

"I know but... It's not right" I said. I just had to open my big mouth, didn't I? But what else could you have done? Asked that voice.

"Right? Are we talking about what's the right thing to do?" He asked, frowning. "Is it right for him to keep secrets which has my life dependant on it? Is it right for him to keep such a valuable secret, which isn't even his to keep? Is it right for him to do that? To keep my child away from me? He asked, standing up from his chair, towering above me.

Say 'No, sir, forgive me' and leave. Right now, Minho; you know it's the right thing to do. But I couldn't. I couldn't sit here, and watch, as some kind of sick audience to his twisted little game of 'fun'. I had to do something; Taemin's life depended on it. If he dies, not only will it be my fault, but he would be killed out of my cowardness.

"He doesn't have a choice! He swore he wouldn't tell! How can you expect him to break a promise to his own sister?! I said, raising my voice.

"Because it's not his secret to keep!" He yelled, face reddning with increasing anger.

"He can't tell you! It doesn't matter anyways, as the child, and its mother, are both far away by now! Would you just get. over. it. already?!" I yelled back at him, getting up from my chair. Why does it child matter to him now anyway? If Sulli had intended to bring GD down by telling his parents that he had a child, she would've done so by now!

"How do you know that? Has he told you?!" He shoted. His face suddenly lost it's angry frown, as if he'd realized something,his voice takinga much more lower, dangerous tone. "Has he told you?" He asked once again, searching my face for answers.

"No!" I said, much to quick to seem true. But it was true! He hadn't told me anything, despite my urging for him to do so.

"THEN WHY DO CARE FOR HIM SO MUCH!?" He roared, taking up a stack of notebooks and tossing them on the floor.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!" I screamed. There. It was out, for the world to hear. A sudden strength in me built up, a urge to beat this screaming match with him, and make him understand that what he was doing is wrong.

"I love him, and I'll say it again, a million times if I have to! He doesn't deserve this, and neither does anyone else! You just take, and take, and take. And when something actually happens, because you did something out of perfection, a mistake, then you think that ending someone's life is worth sacrificing to clean up your own !" I screamed, grabbing him by the collar.

He scoffed at me. Right, he'd crossed the ing line. That was the final straw. I raised my hand and slapped him across the cheek, hard, before I could stop myself. He fell to the floor, a red mark across his cheek. He brought his hand up and rubbed at his sore cheek, his glare searing.

I turned around and began to take my leave, this time permanently. I was so done with all of this. I don't know what took me so long to realise just how evil GD really was, and and always had been. Taemin had shown me a brigher side to the world, one I intended to explore with him.

A manical laughter erupted in the room. I swirled around to see him on the floor, blood seeping out of his nose. He was actually laughing, rolled on his back onto the carpet, smiling with all his teeth bared. "Oh, Minho... You just don't get it, do you?" He said with a evil smile.

I can't believe I'm about to waste more time on this idiot I thought to myself. "Get what?" I asked, spitting in his direction. Would he just get over himself and leave me already?

"You think you'll have a happy future with him? Think you can get away with easdropping on me when I'm on the phone? You really believe you can take him out of here, and live happy forever with him? Turn your back on the past, and all it holds, all that's happened? Think again." He finished with a sneer. But he wasn't done there.

"Sulli is dead. Try breaking that down easy for him" He said, looking up at the ceiling, whilst flashing a wicked smile.

Dead? Taemin sister... died? That can't be true. "You're lying..." I said, my voice loosing conviction. He had to be.

"I saw the light leave her eyes when I slit open" He said, turning his head sideways to look at me dead in the eyes, all that insane humour gone.

I looked at him, searching his face for answers. This couldn't be true; Taemin hadn't told me this. I understand why he couldn't tell me about the story behind the child, but he could've told me that she was dead. I don't understand... Why hadn't he told me this? My mind was reeling with all these questions...

... Unless...

Unless Taemin doesn't know yet. "When?" I croaked, trying to feel that determination I'd feel that before.

"A week ago. I found out that she had my child, that she even had a child. She was so miserable..." He said, faking sympahthy. "Did you know that her parents cut her off from everything once they found out? Did you know she was one cent away from having to live on the streets? In a way, ending her life was a favour to her." He said, a distant yet proud look in his eyes, a smile tugging at his lips.

A week ago? That meant... Taemin would've been still here. The realisation dawned on me; If what GD was saying was true... Then there was actually no possible way Taemin could know.  There is still hope I thought desperetly. He could still be lying

"I don't believe you" I spat. I turned my heel to make for that awaited leave. He was lying; I refused to believe anything else. This world couldn't be that cruel... Right?

"You dare to walk past that door and I'll tell everyone what happened 5 years ago!" He warned, threatning me, wanting me to remain as his ing servant. But no more, this was enough.

"Go On!" I retorted at him. "I dare you to tell everybody. The world! Go and tell them, see what ing difference it makes?! Tell them what happened... 5 years ago, when my dad attacked me. When he ped his jeans and brought me closer. His threats of what'd happen if I didn't obey his orders next. Tell them how I cried, how I could never bring myself to tell anyone."

GD looked like he was about to say something insulting, his edge lips crooked into a smile, but I wasn't about to stop.

"Tell them all the dirty details you can make up to make it all even more distrurbingly entertaining for you! Tell them! But leave Taemin the hell outta this." I said, forcefully yanking the door open...

... Only for Taemin to fall right in, tears streamed down his cheeks.

 

"Taemin?" I whispered.

 

A/N: Hi... I wanna apologize for the big drama, it (kinda) escalated as I was writing. :/ But on the other hand, there seems to be a lot which is coming out now (secret/mystery wise) As Sulli's (and Minho's) stories are being revealed. :)

One of the reasons I'm kinda upset is because my ex is a lying jerk and has been getting in contact with my friends even though ive repeatdly asked him not to -.- But writing helps me calm down ~ So it's all good :)

Do you believe that GD is lying? Tell me what you think in the comments below (it can be anything you want to share ~ I don't mind)

Upload soon <3