Make a wish...

When I began to believe...

Taemins POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, and the smell of fresh bagels. I sat up from the couch, clicking my neck and stretching my arms. Onew was nowhere to be seen. A small note was attached to my fridge door.

Taemin 

Had to run out early, senior stuff. Made breakfast for you. See you in school :-) 

Onew xx

Ps, Hurry up, you're gonna be late!

"Pfft... How does he know I'm go- CRAP! Is that the time??" I shouted out loud. 20min to get ready and drag my to that hell hole. Thank God it's Friday.

 

**********************

 

I walked into school sweaty and exhausted, not to mention tired. Mrs Bell,  the biology teacher, gave me a dirty look as I walked past to find a empty seat. There was only one left, next to GD's best friend Minho. Jonghyun looked across the room to me, noticing the spare seat. You OK? He mouthed. I faintly nodded back. In honesty, I was not OK, but it was easier to pretend I'm tired than have to explain what was wrong I thought as I sat down.

Truth was, I'm lonely and bored. I hate school, except for seeing my friends. I hate how my parents thought I'd better of isolated than live with them. I'm not a child anymore. They dont have the privlege to decided over my life. MY life. Yet the loneliness was driving me insane, if not for my best friend Onew. I smiled to myself, what would I do without him?

A tray with a dead frog was placed in front of me, limbs stretched and pinned with small needles into the the tray.

I swallowed. Dissecting was one thing I could not stand; anything dead should be buried into the earth and stay there.

I tore my eyes away... And right into Minho's, who was towering above my desk. 

"We gonna do this, or what?" He asked, voice angry.

"D-do w-what?" I stammered.

He sneered at me and picked up the small dissecting knife beside, only to plunge it right into the frogs stomache. Its guts spilled out. he stared hard at me, his eyes boiling with rage.

GD must've told him, I concluded. 6 months ago, I'd fainted at the sight of Mrs Bell showing the class how to remove fish eggs from a fertile fish. a while after, I'd been known as "fish fainter" (and certainly more offensive things) and the alike. The jokes finally died out, but GD had been sure to remember my weakness... And tell Minho about them, apperenly. 

"I c-can't" I whispered, on the edge of crying, before running out the class door.

I ran and ran and ran. The school gates would be locked since it was still lesson time, and there was no where I could go where I'd cry undisturbed.

Through my tears, I spotted Onew walking across the grass plate, admiring the vegetation around him. I started to run towards him, and he saw me. With no explanation needed, I fell into his open arms. I cried Harder than I ever had in my life, letting the tears fall freely and soak his shirt.

"Taemin-ah" he whispered, holding me tighter.

"I HATE IT!" I screamed into his chest."All of it! The bullying, the hatred, the neglection! Every day is the same as the last! I hate my parentrs! I hate GD! I hate Minho! I hate my life! Why can't something new happen! I would rather take all the in the world to be able to break out of my life routine! I get treated like everybody else, even though I'm not half as much as a bully, I'm just... Juat... Weak. Why can't I just ru-"

"Taemin... Shut up" he said. I looked up, to see his smiling face staring back down at me. What...?

Time froze as bent down and our lips met.

 

A/N: Crappy and short chapter... I'm sorry :( math tests Reaaaaally the energy outta ya.  Anyway... Onew kisses Taemin?!?! Whaaaaaaat?!?!?  Did you see it coming?! I realize there is not much about Minho yet, and it seems like GD is the plot, but DW, there is a big showdown coming up (I won't say too much - spoiler alert!)

Gonna try to upgrade AT LEAST twice a week, but I make no promises :-). Xx