Chapter 7

Lotus Flower

 

You followed Ilhoon behind as you heard him muttering to himself, and it probably wasn’t anything nice. He kicked a nearby tree and howled in pain. You rolled your eyes and snorted. He glared at you and growled, “You dare laugh at me?”

“Well, what is there not to laugh?” you said.

“Nothing,” he said. “There is nothing for you not to laugh.”

“Exactly, so that means I can laugh,” you said as you let out a giggle.

“W-What…aish,” he cursed under his breath as he realized he had fallen right into your trap. He ruffled his hair in frustration and stomped.

“Stop laughing,” he said. “It’s not funny.”

“Oh, I’m not laughing,” you said between your breaths. “I’m giggling, there’s a difference.”

Ilhoon glared at you as you continued to ‘giggle’. “Are you done yet?”

“Wait…wait…” you laughed, you took a sigh and nodded, “Okay, now I’m done.”

“Great, now go and get me some apples,” he said as he sat on a bench.

“But I just-”

“I didn’t feel like eating it, now I want to, so go,” he said as he looked the other way.

You frowned and grunted, “Fine.” You walked away when he said, “Fine…your what?”

You continued walking until he said, “Ahem.”

You sighed and breathed in, you turned around and glared at him.

“Yes, your highness.” You stomped away as you heard him laugh. **It’s not funny!**

You stomped all the way back to the apple tree, grabbing several apples. You carried them back into the kitchen and rinsed them. Then you stopped rinsing and smirked. You grabbed the apples and headed back towards the Ilhoon. He smiled when you came back, but it soon disappeared.

“Where are my apples?” he asked.

“Here,” you said as you threw one towards him. He caught it and frowned. “Why isn't peeled and cut into slices?”

“You never told me to do so,” you said with a shrug. You bit into the other apple and smiled. “You simply and I quote, ‘Go and get me some apples.’ So here they are,” you said with a smirk.

Ilhoon grunted as he stared at the apple. You sighed, “Have you never eaten an apple whole before?”

“O-Of course I have,” he said as he wiped the apple upon his hanbok. He stared at it and opened his mouth, then closed it. You rolled your eyes as you took his apple, despite his complain. You summed up all your strength and tore the apple in half. You grinned in satisfaction as you handed the apple to Ilhoon. “There you go.”

Ilhoon stared at the apple, wide eyes but quickly snapped out of it. “T-Thanks,” he mumbled.

“I couldn’t catch that? Could you repeat that?” you said.

“Aish, forget it,” he said as he took a bite into the apple. You grinned and bit into your apple, savoring the sweet taste…the sweet taste of victory.

Ilhoon took a side glance of you and grinned subconsciously. **Maybe it won't be so bad to have her around...**

2838186w3mzgxp91y.gif

Sorry for the short chappie again ):

But my mind has been distracted this whole week /: 

Mianhae TT-TT

-iHartCupcakes (: