Chapter 6

Lotus Flower

You followed the Crown Prince behind as you gawked at the beautiful scenery. You were walking along a small bridge that crossed a small lake within the palace. Your eyes wandered around as your mouth began to form a grin. You leaned towards one of them and took a sniff. It smelled really nice, and you went from one flower to the next. When you looked up, you began to panic.

**Where is the Crown Prince?** you thought as your eyes searched for his blue/gray hanbok. But he was nowhere to be seen. You began to speed walk as you searched for him. **Ugh, first day and I already lost him, this is just great** you thought. You bumped into one of the maids and asked, "The Crown Prince is with Princess Eun Kyung and the rest of the minor princes," she said.

"Oh and where are they?" you asked.

"They are in the garden," she said. "Just walk straight ahead and turn left when you come across an apple tree."

"Thank you," you said as you scurried away. **Apple tree, apple tree, apple-oh there it is** You ran towards it and turned left. You kept running, searching for the Crown Prince, but you couldn’t find him. You ran and bumped into someone; you rubbed your head and looked up.

“Oops…” you muttered.

The Crown Prince glowered at you, but said nothing.

“Oh, isn’t that Ilhoon’s attendant?” Seonjae asked. “She’s cute.” Peniel rolled his eyes, “You say that to every single girl you see.”

You blushed at the comment as you looked down towards the floor.

“Oh, is this your new attendant?” said a new voice. You looked behind Ilhoon and gasped. She was beautiful, her small face radiating off beauty. She seemed to glow as she gave you a welcoming smile.

“Yah! She’s talking to you,” Ilhoon muttered.

“Y-Yes,” you said as you bowed.

“She’s so cute,” she suddenly said as she jumped out of her seat. She ran towards you and began to pinch your face. “Woah, your skin is so smooth, how do you do you manage to keep it that way?”

All you could do was stare at her in horror. You had an urge to slap her hand away, but you knew better than to do that.

“Eun Kyung, I think you’re scaring the poor girl,” Eunkwang said.

“Sorry, I’m Princess Eun Kyung, but you can just call me Eun Kyung,” she said with a giggle. You gave a small smile and nodded.

“We are the minor princes, but others tend to call us BTOB,” Eunkwang said. “My name is Eunkwang, and I am Eun Kyung’s brother. It is nice to finally meet you.”

“The name’s Changsub,” another said, while fanning himself. He had small eyes, but that didn’t stop him from looking fabulous. “Pleasure to meet you.”

“Hi, my name is Seongjae, the maknae” said another. He was bubbly and happy, constantly smiling. “Sorry about hyung, he’s such a diva sometimes. Oops, I meant always.”

Changsub smacked Seongjae on the head with his fan, “hmph,” he said as he continued fanning himself.

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you,” one said with dark hair. He had a double chin, making him appear muscular. “My name is Peniel.” You nodded as he gave you a comforting smile.

“Hello, I’m Hyunsik,” said the last member. He had a long face, with a kind face. His eyes showed intelligence as he gave you a warm smile, “Don’t mind the others, they always argue. You’ll get used to it eventually.”

“Where’s Minhyuk?” Seongjae asked.

“Probably out practicing again,” Peniel said. “Like he always does.”

“Minhyuk?” you murmured as you heart trembled with joy. **He’s part of BTOB as well?**

“And you already know Ilhoon, he can be a bum sometimes, but he is really caring at times,” Seongjae said. He quickly dodged just as Ilhoon was about to smack him on the head as well. Seongjae pouted and said, "Hey, I did say you were caring at times." Ilhoon scowled in response.

“What’s your name?” she asked.

“E-Eun Mi,” you whispered.

“Eun Mi,” she repeated. “That’s a beautiful name,” she said. “Ilhoon, you are so lucky to have her as an attendant while I am stuck with a buffed up guy that is just so…so controlling.”

Ilhoon gave a snort as stared at his finger nails. “Yeah, I sure am lucky,” he said sarcastically. Eun Kyung didn’t seem to take notice as she led you towards the table she was sitting.

Ilhoon opened his mouth to say something, but kept it shut. He frowned as he was completely ignored by everyone.

“You,” he said. You gave a startled jump and turned back. “Y-yes?” you asked.

“Go and get some apples,” he said. “I’m hungry.”

“Just go and get it by yourself,” Seongjae said and looked away. You winced as you felt Ilhoon’s angry eyes burn through your back. You sighed and got up, “I’ll be right back.” You left the group, hearing shouts of complain. You left the garden and headed towards the apple tree. You plucked a few off its branches and headed towards the kitchen. There, you rinsed the apples and carefully cut them. You put them on a plate and headed back towards the garden.

You headed towards the group, “Eun Mi’s back,” Peniel said.

You smiled and put the plate of apples onto the table. Ilhoon didn’t bother looking as he continued to talk with Eun Kyung.

“Hyung, Eun Mi made you apples, go and eat it,” Seongjae said with a pout.

“I’m not hungry anymore,” he said without taking his eyes off of Eun Kyung, who looked a bit uncomfortable. You looked down disappointedly, all that for nothing.

“I’ll eat it,” said a familiar voice. Your heart beat faster as you turned around. Minhyuk gave you a smile and took a slice of apple. “Mmm, really sweet. Thanks.”

“Finally, I thought you were never going to come back,” Changsub.

“Minhyuk!” Eun Kyung said as she stood up from her seat. “I thought you said I can go and practice with you.”

“Sorry,” he said. “I forgot.”

She pouted as she sat back down on her seat. Ilhoon frowned as he looked away.

“I’m going back to my room,” he said as he got up. He walked away without a second glance. You quickly bowed and scurried towards Ilhoon to catch up. **What happened?** you thought as you watched Ilhoon walk away. This time, he didn't radiate that confident aura you were used to seeing. 

2838186w3mzgxp91y.gif

Hi Melodies ^^

Sorry for not updating for like...a week /: I have been busy trying to finish all my homework assingments. Hopefully I will be able to update more often during the Spring Break. Thanks for reading ^^ A comment would be appreciated 

-iHartCupcakes (: