Chapter 1

Lotus Flower

 

You sighed as you stepped into the chaotic kitchen. You looked at the mess and sighed once more, knowing you were going to have to clean up the mess.

You were harshly shoved aside as one of the chef entered the kitchen. You headed towards a small corner of the kitchen and gave another sigh as you stared at the large pile of dishes waiting to be cleaned. You rolled up the sleeves of your hanbok and kneeled down. You took the first dish and dumped it into the water. You winced as you dipped your hands into the cold water. You began to scrub and rinse the dishes.

You sighed in relief as you wiped your hands on a raggedy towel. You smiled in satisfaction as you stared at the pile of clean, sparkling, white dishes. You left the kitchen and grinned, **I have some time to relax before breakfast starts** you thought.

You headed towards the left and looked around. No one was around as you entered into the quiet garden. You sat onto the bench and closed your eyes.

**Just the way it should be. I’m going to miss this garden a lot** you thought.

*Shing shing*

Your eyes immediately opened and you looked around as the unfamiliar noise continued. “Who else could be here?” you murmured. You got off the bench and slowly walked towards the direction of the noise. You stood behind the tall bushes and peeked through the small gaps. You gasped in amazement as you watched someone practice with the sword. He did a double kick into the air and sliced the air before twisting his body and landing on both of his feet. The movements were precise and the sword was just a blur. You stepped a bit closer and winced as you heard a crack. You looked down as you saw a broken branch under your foot.

**Shoot** you winced as you felt something pointy poking your back.

“Who are you?” the stranger asked.

“I-I’m sorry,” you said as you turned around and bowed. You didn’t dare to look at his face. “I came into the garden and heard unfamiliar noises so I came to see what it was. I didn’t mean to interrupt you or cause any trouble,” you continued ranting.

You continued to look down at your feet as silence filled the air. You jumped a bit when the stranger stabbed the sword into the floor.

“So how was it?” he asked.

“…”

“W-what do you mean?” you asked.

“How were my skills? You were watching weren’t you?” he asked.

“I-It was impressive,” you said. “I’ve never seen such precise movements."

“Thanks,” he said.

*Ding dong*

**Shoot, I’m late for breakfast** you muttered. You bowed down 90 degrees, “I’m sorry, but I have to go.”

“Wait but-” You didn’t give him a chance to finish before you scurried off.

“-What’s your name,” he said as he watched you run away. **Hmm, who is she? Judging from her ratty clothes, she might be a slave…** He looked around and sighed, suddenly feeling the emptiness surround him. Suddenly, he remembered.

**I’m late, I have to meet with the guys** he thought as he ran back.

2838186w3mzgxp91y.gif

Yay! Chappie one is out :3

Sorry it's kind of short...but I promise you that chapter 2 will be longer and hopefully explain more ^^

-iHartCupcakes (: