Chapter 23

Lotus Flower
You laughed as Seongjae told you another one of his corny jokes. 
"So how was your day yesterday?" you asked them. 
"Ugh, it was horrible!" Changsub said in a sassy voice. "I mean do I look like the type to do all that...government stuff? Like, no!" 
Hyunsik rolled his eyes *Such a Drama Queen!* 
"How was your day?" Eunkwang asked politely.
You smiled, "I had a lot of fun with Minhyuk." 
"Minhyuk?" they looked at each other in surprise. "But he is usually practicing."
"Really? Well he spent a whole day together and he even taught me how to use a sword!" you grinned. "I'm getting another lesson today!" 
As if on cue, the door opened and Minhyuk's head poked into the room. His smile brightened when he spotted you. "Eun Mi, you ready to practice?" 
"Yes!" you said as you exited the room. The BTOB looked at one another in confusion. "How much did we miss yesterday?"
"Your feet needs to be wider apart," he said as he fixed your mistake. "Relax your shoulders and look at the front, never let your eyes trail away from your opponent or they can-"
"-Take advantage of you," you finished. Minhyuk couldn't help but grin as he ruffled your hair. "Good job!"
You and Minhyuk continued to practice, completely unaware of the rest of the BTOB boys existence; their mouth hung open in shock.
"Did he just ruffle her hair?" Seongjae asked.
"Did he just say good job?" Changsub questioned. 
"Did he just ruffle her hair?" Seongjae repeated again. "He never ruffles my hair when I do something correctly!" 
Hyunsik rolled his eyes, "Who would want to ruffle your hair? Wait, don't answer that-"
"EVERYONE!" 
"I knew it," he sighed. 
"He's never even said good job to any of us now that I think about it..." Peniel murmured. 
Eunkwang kept quiet as he watched you and Minhyuk fool around with each other. *Don't Minhyuk...* 
----
"Are we going to learn something new tomorrow?" you asked before gulping down a whole cup of tea. 
"Woah there," he chuckled. "You still don't have your postures correctly. We have to make sure those are correct before we can continue." 
You were about to say something when you heard Minhyuk's name being called. 
"Minhyuk!" 
Minhyuk sighed as Eun Kyung came charging over. She pouted, "Tomorrow's my father's birthday. Have you forgotten? We still haven't even bought him a birthday gift!" 
Minhyuk sighed, "I don't have time today, you can go alone. You know your father's preferences more than I do."
"But I need a guy's opinion!" she argued back.
"Then take Changsub with you, he knows more about shopping then I ever will know," he said.
Eun Kyung's lips began to quiver, "It's because of Eun Mi isn't it?" she said as she pointed an accusing finger at you. "She's always ruining everything between us!" *No! Stop! Eun Mi isn't ruining everything, you are!* "She is trying to take you away from me Minhyuk! Don't you see her evil-" 
Minhyuk slammed his hand on the stone table, causing both you and Eun Kyung to jump a bit from surprise. "For the last time, please find someone else to go with you. In fact, find someone else to do everything with you! I am tired of baby sitting you!" 
Your eyes widened at his harsh words, you never expected him to be honest about how he felt towards Eun Kyung. 
Eun Kyung began to shake as she began to bawl. "How-How could you say this to me Minhyuk? I thought we had something!"
"You were the only one who thought that," he muttered as he looked away. He felt guilty for saying such harsh words but they had to be said. He wouldn't allow Eun Kyung to say such awful things about Eun Mi when it wasn't her fault. 
Eun Kyung wiped her tears away and sniffled, "Fine, I'll go shop alone. But you better come to my father's birthday celebration!" and stormed off. 
You sent Minhyuk a worried glance, "You alright?"
He nodded his head, "I'm fine, she can just be..."
"A handful?" you suggested. "Yeah..." he whispered. Feeling the awkward situation you changed the topic, "So what do I need to fix from my posture?"
Minhyuk chuckled, grateful that you changed the topic. "The shoulders, legs, arms. In short, everything."
"Hey! You said I did a good job!" you frowned.
"Oh did I? I think I was talking to myself," he murmured with a secretive grin.
"Tch," you muttered. He smiled, "Eun Mi, can you come with me to the celebration?" 
"Huh?" you looked up in surprise. "Celebration? Me?"