CHAPTER 7: She's back

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 

I turn to my side and see him standing there. Why do I see you where ever I go? I just walked past him and pretended that I didn't know him. Well... I actually don't know him so it's alright.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Why is she everywhere I go? She made it really obvious that she was ignoring me but Ireally do not care. Im looking for Sungyeol and on my way I saw a crowd of people in on gathering in one place. I didn't really take any notice of it so I continued to walk on. I see Sungyeol in the middle of the corridor. He is really far away.

 

"Hey Sungyeol" I don't think he could hear me. he looks like he's talking to someone but his back was preventing me from seeing the person but it was definitely a girl.

 

"Hey!" Woohyun gave me a back hug

 

"What going on with Sungyeol?"

 

"it's probably... a confession or he's confessing"

 

"I bet he's confessing. He's such a hopeless romantic"

 

"I doubt it, I bet it's a confession. If I win I get all your money"

 

"What?!"

 

"okay fine. How about you wash my laundry for a month or would you prefer year"

 

"Fine a month of washing. Deal" we shook hands. After the finished talking Sungyeol turns around and  sees us.

 

"Hey guys" Sungyeol waved

 

"So was it a confession or are you a hopeless loser. I mean hopeless romantic" I laughed

 

"she's my cousin" Sunyeol verified

 

"who?" Woohyun asked

 

"Hyuna" Sungyeol answered

 

"She's back?" I didnt expect her to be back so soon. I thought she liked her new school.

 

"yeah, but she's only here for a few months cause she's moving to Canda" Sungyeol explained. *sighs*

 

"That means I have to deal her all over again."

 

"sorry bro" Sungyeol grinned

 

"what are you guys talking about?" Woohyun felt left out.

 

"Nothing" I walked off and they walked with me.

 

3.2.1. "Hey Myungsoo!" jumped in front of me. Oh Great! I knew this was coming.

 

"Hello I'm Woohyun. I guess we haven't met?" Woohyun budged in front of my.

 

"Go for it" I whispered to Woohyun. Then I walked off to the other direction and I see Soo yeon walking this way. She kept her head down and she looked like she was crying...